Jewish free zones on campus.

Agreed. I was being tongue in cheek about open air preaching but....man, it does seem tempting to have a bunch of Jews start reading Hebrew in the public space. You have a RIGHT to do it!

This kind of stuff makes me so mad. It's the most unamerican thing imaginable.
P.S. Reminds me of something: when I was in high school, a friend was graduating from a different high school, and she told me that at the graduation ceremony, someone (can’t remember if it was a student or someone in an official position) said a prayer and ended it with, we ask this in the name of Jesus.

So a kid got up and said a Jewish prayer - in Hebrew!

P.S. Reminds me of something: when I was in high school, a friend was graduating from a different high school, and she told me that at the graduation ceremony, someone (can’t remember if it was a student or someone in an official position) said a prayer and ended it with, we ask this in the name of Jesus.

So a kid got up and said a Jewish prayer - in Hebrew!

Boy those were the days, huh? An actual prayer at a school event. These days, we'd have a Satanist prayer. I will admit, the Hebrew wouldn't bother me one iota. The Satanist "prayer"---yeah. That would.

Forum List

Back