Jewish Defense League thugs, found guilty of assault at Palestine event in London

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Two Jewish Defence League UK thugs were today found guilty of assault after they attacked a panel at a Palestine literary festival in September.

Roberta Moore was convicted of two counts of assault and one count of possession of an offensive weapon. Her accomplice Robert De Jonge was convicted of assault.

Both initially pleaded not guilty to all charges, but De Jonge on Thursday changed his plea to guilty for reason of recklessness.

De Jonge argued he had only meant to cause a “distraction” when he rushed the stage and assaulted Andy Simons, the chairperson of the panel and an organizer withHaringey Justice for Palestinians.

But district judge Julia Newton ruled today that De Jonge had acted with full intent to cause injury.
Jewish Defense League thugs found guilty of assault at Palestine event in London The Electronic Intifada

Two Jewish Defence League UK thugs were today found guilty of assault after they attacked a panel at a Palestine literary festival in September.

Roberta Moore was convicted of two counts of assault and one count of possession of an offensive weapon. Her accomplice Robert De Jonge was convicted of assault.

Both initially pleaded not guilty to all charges, but De Jonge on Thursday changed his plea to guilty for reason of recklessness.

De Jonge argued he had only meant to cause a “distraction” when he rushed the stage and assaulted Andy Simons, the chairperson of the panel and an organizer withHaringey Justice for Palestinians.

But district judge Julia Newton ruled today that De Jonge had acted with full intent to cause injury.
Jewish Defense League thugs found guilty of assault at Palestine event in London The Electronic Intifada

Your point being what, that pro Jews are not as protected as you claim, and in fact it is the islamonazis that are protected.

The JDL is a terrorist group according to the FBI and they have great admiration for this piece of scum. Why they didn't throw the keys away is beyond me , no its not, Jews got money and power.

Victor Vancier (born December 25, 1956), commonly referred to by his Hebrew name, Chaim Ben Pesach (Hebrew: חיים בן פסח‎) is an American political activist and the founder and director[citation needed] of the United States-based Kahanist organization, Jewish Task Force (JTF)[citation needed] and the former National Chairman of the Jewish Defense League (JDL) in the United States.[1] In 1987, he was convicted on charges related to a series of terrorist bombings conducted during his time with the JDL to protest Soviet treatment of Jews.[1] He served over five years in federal prison for his involvement in 18 bombings in New York and Washington.[2]

Jewish Task Force aired on public access television in the mid-1990s, in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.[10] Vancier became notorious for his criticisms of black culture that included resorting to racial slurs and offensive stereotypes as well as his views on homosexuality and was heavily criticized in local magazines and newspapers for his controversial opinions.[10] In the context of state comptroller elections, in one instance, after lauding one candidate, Herbert London, as "a real Jewish man", he derided London's opponent, Carl McCall, an African American, as "a low, Jew-hating, Jew-killing cockroach".[10] He further described attorney general candidate Karen Burstein as a "disgusting, ugly lesbian".[10] He continued:[10]

Vancier has referred to Nelson Mandela as a "BlackNazi", Yasser Arafat as the "ArabHitler" and a "Muslim terrorist pedophile who died of AIDS

Victor Vancier - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The JDL is a terrorist group according to the FBI and they have great admiration for this piece of scum. Why they didn't throw the keys away is beyond me , no its not, Jews got money and power.

Victor Vancier (born December 25, 1956), commonly referred to by his Hebrew name, Chaim Ben Pesach (Hebrew: חיים בן פסח‎) is an American political activist and the founder and director[citation needed] of the United States-based Kahanist organization, Jewish Task Force (JTF)[citation needed] and the former National Chairman of the Jewish Defense League (JDL) in the United States.[1] In 1987, he was convicted on charges related to a series of terrorist bombings conducted during his time with the JDL to protest Soviet treatment of Jews.[1] He served over five years in federal prison for his involvement in 18 bombings in New York and Washington.[2]

Jewish Task Force aired on public access television in the mid-1990s, in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.[10] Vancier became notorious for his criticisms of black culture that included resorting to racial slurs and offensive stereotypes as well as his views on homosexuality and was heavily criticized in local magazines and newspapers for his controversial opinions.[10] In the context of state comptroller elections, in one instance, after lauding one candidate, Herbert London, as "a real Jewish man", he derided London's opponent, Carl McCall, an African American, as "a low, Jew-hating, Jew-killing cockroach".[10] He further described attorney general candidate Karen Burstein as a "disgusting, ugly lesbian".[10] He continued:[10]

Vancier has referred to Nelson Mandela as a "BlackNazi", Yasser Arafat as the "ArabHitler" and a "Muslim terrorist pedophile who died of AIDS

All very true statements as proven many times over. Mandella was the black Hitler and had thousands of his own people murdered because they had paid work

Arafat was a convicted muslim terrorist who did have a lust for young rent boys and did die of aids.

Maybe you should look at your own words and see how far you cross the line in respect of the Jews and Israel.

Racist fuckers, like you will get their day in court, Phonecall

I look forward to it as it will lift the lid on who the real racists are, you see my racist friend it is not possible to be racist to a muslim as they are all races. And it is not racist to speak the truth about islam and muslims as it is true. So unless my government goes ISLAMONAZI or there is a change in my countries laws I can not be charged with racism without it costing the police and the government a lot of money in compensation.

Now do be a good little lap dog and show were I have been racist, or retract and apologise

Racist fuckers, like you will get their day in court, Phonecall

I look forward to it as it will lift the lid on who the real racists are, you see my racist friend it is not possible to be racist to a muslim as they are all races. And it is not racist to speak the truth about islam and muslims as it is true. So unless my government goes ISLAMONAZI or there is a change in my countries laws I can not be charged with racism without it costing the police and the government a lot of money in compensation.

Now do be a good little lap dog and show were I have been racist, or retract and apologise

All very true statements as proven many times over. Mandella was the black Hitler and had thousands of his own people murdered because they had paid work

Arafat was a convicted muslim terrorist who did have a lust for young rent boys and did die of aids.

Maybe you should look at your own words and see how far you cross the line in respect of the Jews and Israel.

Your really need to back up your statements about Mandela and Arafat, ad I have no respect for Israel's government or Zionist who turn a blind eye to their criminal activity. I also do not need to change my views and there is no line to cross , it is as it is.

Your really need to back up your statements about Mandela and Arafat, ad I have no respect for Israel's government or Zionist who turn a blind eye to their criminal activity. I also do not need to change my views and there is no line to cross , it is as it is.

Do you mean like thix

Terrorist watch

The following letter appeared in The Citizen of 26th September 2013, showing that South Africans are at last waking up to the truth regarding the evil nature of "Nelson" Mandela :-

Dear Sir,

Why is it so difficult for people to associate Nelson Mandela with the ANC? He is the ANC. He was president of the ANC and he was South Africa's first president representing the ANC.

How can Cliff Buchler say that Nelson Mandela "helped usher in a violence-free revolution"? (Citizen 25.9.13).

Violence free? What planet is Buchler living on? The ANC came to power through violence most savage - necklacing their own people, killing policemen and councilors, and murdering so-called sell-outs in their thousands. On June 3 1990, Nelson Mandela told a press conference after leaving a private clinic that "the only type of violence we accept is organized violence in the form of armed action which is properly controlled and where the targets have been carefully selected".

In response to Mandela's call for "targeted" violence, attacks against Black policemen (Mandela's targets) increased from 87 in January 1990 to 886 by 18/5/90. Deaths increased from 1 to 27 in the same period, while homes attacked increased from 45 to 270, and police vehicle attacks went up from 100 to 651.

A violence-free revolution? Mandela never foreswore violence - he refused when asked to do so as a condition of his release. Since the ANC took power and has systematically debased, looted and turned this country into a criminal's paradise, we haven't heard one word from this man whom the world has turned into a demi-God [sic]. Has South Africa forgotten its history? Mr. Buchler appears to have done so.

D. Lawrence,

Midvaal.

Outing Arafat

After all, one former European intelligence chief recorded his own observations of Arafat’s sexual antics in a book, published 16 years ago.

I’m referring to “Red Horizons” by Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, the former head of Romanian intelligence. He relates a conversation with Constantin Munteaunu, a general assigned to teach Arafat and the Palestinian Liberation Organization operations in deception and influence designed to fool the West into granting the organization recognition.

“I just called the microphone monitoring center to ask about the ‘Fedayee,’” Arafat’s code name, explained Munteaunu. “After the meeting with the Comrade, he went directly to the guest house and had dinner. At this very moment, the ‘Fedayee’ is in his bedroom making love to his bodyguard. The one I knew was his latest lover. He’s playing tiger again. The officer monitoring his microphones connected me live with the bedroom, and the squawling almost broke my eardrums. Arafat was roaring like a tiger, and his lover yelping like a hyena.”

Munteaunu continued: “I’ve never before seen so much cleverness, blood and filth all together in one man.”

Read more at Outing Arafat

If they were indeed guilty, then they should be charged as such.

Had it been the other way around, would the British court also do this justice, or are they only clever on Jews?

If they were indeed guilty, then they should be charged as such.

Had it been the other way around, would the British court also do this justice, or are they only clever on Jews?

Lets just say that Pakistani muslim men were allowed to get away with raping 1400 girls in one small town under a left wing government and anyone that complained were threatened with arrest. I think that answers your question

Stupid Palis. They could have avoided the whole altercation if they would just engage in voluntary bloodletting so that the Jews could procure their core ingredient to bake matzah bread.

New Topics

Forum List

Back