Jewish Banker Myth

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Tariq and other antisemites keep stating the Jewish Banker myth. Lets exam it to see who controls these banks. Are there alot of Jews in Finance and Banking? Without a doubt. But the myth presented well over a 1000 years, is the the Jews control this sector and work in together to destroy the world and control countries. Tariq keeps stating that the Jews control the large banks without presenting a shread of evidence. Below is the Big Four (I believe the big for accounts for 40-45% of the market share) and the next largest one US Bank. Surprisingly (and with some upset on my part) there isn't a single Jew in control. I was hoping that more non-Jews were in control with a few Jews poping up. However, see below.

(1) Bank of America - Non-Jewish
Walter E. Massey - Chairman of the Board
Brian Moynihan - President and CEO

(2) J.P. Morgan Chase - Non-Jewish
Jamie Dimon - (Chairman, President and CEO)

(3) Citibank (former largest US Bank) - No Jews and a hindu CEO
Key people Vikram Pandit — CEO;
Gary Crittenden — CFO;
John Ferderson — COO;
William R. Rhodes — Chairman
John Parson - Chairman

(4) Wells Fargo - Not Jewish
John G. Stumpf (Chairman, President and CEO)

(5) US Bank- Also Non-Jews
Richard K. Davis, (Chairman, President and CEO)
Andrew Cecere, (Chief Financial Officer)

If the Jews didn't run the banks, why would they feel the need to post propaganda @ USMB to convince us they don't control the banks?

Damn Knights Templar!

I wonder what really happened with them?
They secretly run the world's Renaissance Faires.

georgiarenfaire.jpg

As far as who actually owns the media you all need to look a little farther into your assumptions. Ted Turner is a self proclaimed atheist. Ghook is correct Murdock is not a Jew. I doubt that the Saudi guy that owns shitloads of stock in the media is jewish. Does China and Japan have a lot of Jews who own gobs of the media in the US? Last I heard the Saudis are major stock holders in Fox news. General Electric owns NBC.

Who owns CNN? or MSNBC? ABC? : LA IMC

If anyone really wants to know who owns what here is the place to find that information out. >>> U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (Home Page)

☭proletarian☭;2156977 said:
If the Jews didn't run the banks, why would they feel the need to post propaganda @ USMB to convince us they don't control the banks?

Even argument the antisemites make is Jews control this in America, Jews control that. I felt I needed to exam it. To control the Jews need substantial majorities in all levels of:

(1) Congress - There are a lot of them, but no where near a majority what what it takes to control.
(2) Banks - See this thread
(3) Lobbyist - See my Lobbyist thread (Jews don't crack it)
(4) Executive Branch - No Jews have even ran, for good reason
(5) CEOs of Companies - I will get to this, but I would bet that Jews don't even make up 1% of the CEOs of US corporations!
(6) Military - Name the Jewish generals? Probably not many
(7) Media - I will get to that when I have a minute!
(8) Hollywood - Ditto

Presented with facts those that wish to make generalizations and push propaganda are not going to pay attention. It is easier for these types to use a talking point to inflame those that cannot think for themselves, do not want to look at the truth or just go with their own preconceived idea right or wrong. We have all been guilty of that in some form or another at some time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back