HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
The murderer thief Jesus Barabas along side Jesus story is a way of deflecting & hiding bad acts of Jesus who was called Jesus Bar Abba (son of the father) and had murdered a child during his childhood according to Thomas while also admitting he was the thief of the NIGHT.-1Theslonians5:2

They stole (PLAGIARIZED) the confused similar named characters idea and story from the Herod era Christ Yehuda of Galilee confused for the Temple Ransacker (table overturner)
thief & murderer similarly named
Yehuda the GALIONITE.
Deeper revealing the impersonation and thieving story is the fact Jesus is the thief of the Biblical Davidic Messiah Michael.-Rev 1:13 Jesus is
"like unto" (emulating) son of man, not that he is son of man. Calling himself and proclaiming himself thief of the NIGHT (Michael the Evening Star).
Also by deeming himself the nemesis
Morning Star in Rev 22:16.

People without a clue to the legend of YeruShalem's name and lore in becoming the city of Shalom don't know that the legend states there will be peace when the NIGHT( Evening Star Shalem) overcomes the day (morning star lucifer).
Opens up a whole new meaning to claiming oneself thief of Shalem.

Where are on earth did you come up with this?
I know the Talmudic history of Yeshuah is chronologically confusing at best but where did you get that last paragraph?

Whatever, I like the one who trashed the temple :)

That Jesus was a straight up OG. Trashed the Temple because He was pissed, put demons in a pig and made jump off a cliff, according to the Infancy Gospel of Thomas Jesus killed a kid for scuffing His sneaks and wasted another kid for back talking Him.

No the Talmud accurayely records the chronical of the Rabbis, to prove it's accuracy ask yourself why the Widows mite story when it's a Janneus Alexander coin?
Why no historical acct of the Herod killing babies story but we know Yeshus mentor rabbi fled the Janneus revolt towatds Egypt with Yeshu?
Ask yourself how can Yeshu exist in the time of Lysannias who died in 35bc yet still in the AD era of Pilate? Ask yourself why the NT confuses and twists the death sequences of Christ Theudas and Christ Yehudas? If you don't know of these Christs then ask yourself why? And How can you discuss chronological history if you know not that history? Why are you hidden from historical accuracy? What's the motive?

Regarding the last oaragraph, just look up the legend of City of Yerushalem becoming the city of peace, it's the oral traditions. Look up Shalem being the Evening Star and that being the rising archangel Michael.
Then read Torah.
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

No the Talmud accurately records the chronical of the Rabbis, to prove it's accuracy ask yourself why the Widows mite story when it's a Janneus Alexander coin?
Why no historical acct of the Herod killing babies story but we know Yeshus mentor rabbi fled the Janneus revolt towatds Egypt with Yeshu?
Ask yourself how can Yeshu exist in the time of Lysannias who died in 35bc yet still in the AD era of Pilate? Ask yourself why the NT confuses and twists the death sequences of Christ Theudas and Christ Yehudas? If you don't know of these Christs then ask yourself why? And How can you discuss chronological history if you know not that history? Why are you hidden from historical accuracy? What's the motive?

Regarding the last paragraph, just look up the legend of City of Yerushalem becoming the city of peace, it's the oral traditions. Look up Shalem being the Evening Star and that being the rising archangel Michael.
Then read Torah.
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

That's what his boyfriend Lazarus probably called him, but somehow I'm sure it carried a different meaning.

I will hopefull explain Yerushalayim this evening.
It's a combination of Avaraham's encounter with Avimelech and what Avraham says after the Akaidah (The Binding of Yitzchak).

That Jesus was a straight up OG. Trashed the Temple because He was pissed, put demons in a pig and made jump off a cliff, according to the Infancy Gospel of Thomas Jesus killed a kid for scuffing His sneaks and wasted another kid for back talking Him.

The infancy gospels are known fiction which were written in about 150ad to fill in the gaps in the new testament about Jesus early life.

Cool, so he was a badass.
Jesus pissed off his triple OG and so He turned him into a human sacrifice as a warning to others.

Well not only was he a thief but technically if he was gd himself as christians push.....Heres one that will get their dander up but should ring their alarm bells...That would make him a Mother f..... by producing himself with his mummy...

Agreed,
they have incest for birth and canibalism for the bread & wine ritual,
reverse life and death into covet and worship of death as paradise thus death worship hence the mark of the cross (sign of death predating the faith).

Rome had a sick sense of humor and were taunting the Jewsby Mocking and opposing everything, including their mockery of the ten commands all which they break through their icon worship.

I will hopefull explain Yerushalayim this evening.
It's a combination of Avaraham's encounter with Avimelech and what Avraham says after the Akaidah (The Binding of Yitzchak).

The secret is in the original Canaanite transliteration for Shalem(Shalayim), not the English nor Hebrew.
Plus it helps to know in last names they end with country abbreviations to signify
"son of (insert country heritage here)" thus origin of the clan.

Sources for Shalem:
YeruShalem would carry the name.
(1 Kings 11:36 &
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence.
In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

The infancy gospels are known fiction which were written in about 150ad to fill in the gaps in the new testament about Jesus early life.

They're all fictions written decades after the events they purport to report. Even the so-called eyewitness accounts contradict each other.

Agree, and the church elect have admited none of the books were written by those they are named after.
If Matthew was written by A Jew then he would have known the gender used in Micah 5 is not that of a place/town. A Jew would also know Micah is talking about a lineage "Bethlehem Ephratah" not a town of Bethlehem.
They should read the context of Micah 5 it's about a lineage, it says "clan". Bethlehem was the son or grandson of Ephratah.
There were so many mistakes from gentiles not understanding the Judaic precepts or use of words that many of the foibles have become comical if not sad.

Last edited:
Jews and Christians had better wake up and stop trashing each other's religions. The rest of the world is sharpening its knives.

Jesus was the ultimate welfare dude, he never worked a day in his life and lived off of handouts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back