Jesus was right, of course.

Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.
"You will be hated by everyone because of me"

haha, more silly jesus nonsense. "You will be hated by everyone, well, except for the majority of people in America, who will be Christians. Oh, and except for the members of the largest religion in the world, Christianity"

how DO you say dumb stuff like this with a straight face, K9?

The left HATES Christians and Christianity. They bash the aforementioned 24/7/365 on this and every other forum. Many of them tried to take the name "Christmas" away from the holiday. There are countless more examples.
"The left HATES Christians and Christianity. "

You sound like a moron. Of course, many Christians are "left of center" themselves. Any fool can find this simple fact. How do you not get embarrassed of the stupid things you say? Oh, that's right... because you hide on the internet on anonymous forums to say them.
It's a code word, dummy.

Jesus was black and this prophecy was meant only for black people? And people hate blacks because they're devout Christians? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
You got the first two right but whiffed on the last one. Blacks are gods chosen people. Its pretty obvious by whats in the bible. He certainly wasn't talkng about white people. He was talking about the Hebrews.

Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America, because they're such ardent Christians that love their neighbors and do unto others as they would have done unto them.
"Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America"'

ah, the little puke blows his dog whistle. How about, you tell us why the black crime rate is higher? Don't worry, this is an anonymous forum. You won't lose your job, your family, and your friends.
It was just a deflection like his christian claim. He really doesnt want to go where I am leading him.

Your theory is bizarre. Next you'll tell me Sandy Hook was a false flag and that Bush and the Mossad were behind the September 11 attacks.
I can see where a lifetime of believing one thing and having the evidence completely destroy your beliefs would be bizarre. Well if its bizarre we can always debate it and compare the evidence. My guess is you wont do that because it will cause cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
A rational Atheist I can deal with, what is far worse is someone who pretends to believe in God, but none of their actions support this belief.

Or worse, harming another servant of the Lord so much that they question their own Faith. I know for instance, I have cursed like a drunken sailor over the last year, said some of the worst things, expressed rage as I rarely did in the past. Just a few years ago I was always calm and relaxed, since my wife and I have suffered, it is nearly impossible to be the person I once was and it eats me way. Circumstances created by others make it impossible and I ask for strength all the time to remain focused.

To the people who bear false witness and who persecute others, I believe the Lord has to reserve some of the worst punishment. Otherwise, how can one entertain the thought that justice exists? We might as all become ruthless animals if there is no justice in the universe.

God Bless America! Do NOT become like Canada. You will regret it.

A rational Atheist I can deal with, what is far worse is someone who pretends to believe in God, but none of their actions support this belief.

Or worse, harming another servant of the Lord so much that they question their own Faith. I know for instance, I have cursed like a drunken sailor over the last year, said some of the worst things, expressed rage as I rarely did in the past. Just a few years ago I was always calm and relaxed, since my wife and I have suffered, it is nearly impossible to be the person I once was and it eats me way. Circumstances created by others make it impossible and I ask for strength all the time to remain focused.

To the people who bear false witness and who persecute others, I believe the Lord has to reserve some of the worst punishment. Otherwise, how can one entertain the thought that justice exists? We might as all become ruthless animals if there is no justice in the universe.

False witness is the worse harm a person can do to another because it's exponential harm.

False witness is the worse harm a person can do to another because it's exponential harm.
"Fase witness"

Like, equating a personal anecdote to "what everyone does"? Lies make baby Jesus cry, you know.

"Fase witness"

Like, equating a personal anecdote to "what everyone does"? Lies make baby Jesus cry, you know.

I hope you have never committed this sin. Minimizing it cannot alter the direct words from God. The 9th Commandment to me goes well beyond just a little lie, it's strips others of their dignity and reputation.

Or, maybe its just a bunch of bologna and noone pays a price...if so, carry on as you were.

Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.

haha, more silly jesus nonsense. "You will be hated by everyone, well, except for the majority of people in America, who will be Christians. Oh, and except for the members of the largest religion in the world, Christianity"

Lemme guess. You don't hate Jesus. You just hate the things he says.

"Fase witness"

I hope you have never committed this sin. Minimizing it cannot alter the direct words from God. The 9th Commandment to me goes well beyond just a little lie, it's strips others of their dignity and reputation.

Or, maybe its just a bunch of bologna and noone pays a price...if so, carry on as you were.
"I hope you have never committed this sin."

Of course I have, who hasn't? Apparently I cannot alter the direct words from God, but a bunch of people who rewrote the Bible can. i suggest you find them and complain. ;)

Neither.... well, except maybe the ridiculous claims about "being a God". I wouldn't call it "hate", though. Do I hate the guy on the corner with a bullhorn claiming his houseplants talk to him, or his claims? not really... I just laugh at him.

Wrong again Bozo, Jesus was Left; he supported the common people and tossed the money changers out of the temple.

Neither.... well, except maybe the ridiculous claims about "being a God". I wouldn't call it "hate", though. Do I hate the guy on the corner with a bullhorn claiming his houseplants talk to him, or his claims? not really... I just laugh at him.
So . . . the things he says, then.

Good. Keep working on it.

"So . . . the things he says, then."

Not all, as i clearly said. If you are going to ask questions and then invent the answers yourself, you don't need a message board. You only need a mirror.

Not all, as i clearly said. If you are going to ask questions and then invent the answers yourself, you don't need a message board. You only need a mirror.
I get the feeling you hate the things I say, too.

Are you a conservative Christian?

I get the feeling you hate the things I say, too.

Are you a conservative Christian?
I am not religious. And I "get the feeling" that, every time you "get a feeling", it is immediately codified into your brain as '100% true".

Jesus was black and this prophecy was meant only for black people? And people hate blacks because they're devout Christians? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
You got the first two right but whiffed on the last one. Blacks are gods chosen people. Its pretty obvious by whats in the bible. He certainly wasn't talkng about white people. He was talking about the Hebrews.

Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America, because they're such ardent Christians that love their neighbors and do unto others as they would have done unto them.
"Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America"'

ah, the little puke blows his dog whistle. How about, you tell us why the black crime rate is higher? Don't worry, this is an anonymous forum. You won't lose your job, your family, and your friends.

Hey k*nt, I'm just reiterating the FBI stats. Facts hurt your vagina, eh snowflake?
No one asked about FBI stats. I asked you to show me where it says in the bible or torah that the Hebrews were white instead of Black.

Jews originated in "Judea" and practice the religion of "Judaism". How many African blacks practice Judaism? How many blacks in North America and Canada practice Judaism?

Hey k*nt, I'm just reiterating the FBI stats. Facts hurt your vagina, eh snowflake?
No one asked about FBI stats. I asked you to show me where it says in the bible or torah that the Hebrews were white instead of Black.

Jews originated in "Judea" and practice the religion of "Judaism". How many African blacks practice Judaism? How many blacks in North America and Canada practice Judaism?
What did that have to do with the question I put to you? I asked for proof that the Hebrews were white in the bible or the torah.

That's nice. are you done? Good, here is a binky and a kleenex. now, how about you tell us why the black crime rate is higher?

It isn't germane to the discussion. If you start a thread on it I'll be happy to respond.

That's nice. are you done? Good, here is a binky and a kleenex. now, how about you tell us why the black crime rate is higher?

It isn't germane to the discussion. If you start a thread on it I'll be happy to respond.
"It isn't germane to the discussion."

haha, yeah, it always seems to work that way... you brought it up, now it's not germane. *wink wink*

What did that have to do with the question I put to you? I asked for proof that the Hebrews were white in the bible or the torah.

Dude, you're a waste of time.

Forum List

Back