Jesus was right, of course.

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.

Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.

I do not see where the statement attributed to Jesus is "right" in any way. Why would an atheist
"hate Jesus" ? Have you ever met an atheist who said "I HATE JESUS"? In you odd set of
beliefs-----did Jesus say anything about whom the people who "believed" in him would hate?

Another nonsensical thread.

If one is an atheist, why would they "hate Jesus"?

• Banned

Another nonsensical thread.

If one is an atheist, why would they "hate Jesus"?

Oh please. Atheists treat believers with insults and derision and mock them for their beliefs as matter of habit. They refer to Jesus as the "sky fairy" and the "flying spaghetti monster", etc.

Isn't it amazing that a prediction that was made over 2,000 years ago came true?

You see, there IS a God and Jesus is his son. There is also a "devil" and his name is Satan. Atheists have been deceived by Satan. Satan has deceived many, including the Muslim world that follows him believing that he is actually God. There's a reason the Muslims and many liberals both hate Israel; they've both been deceived by Satan.

"You will be hated by everyone because of me"

haha, more silly jesus nonsense. "You will be hated by everyone, well, except for the majority of people in America, who will be Christians. Oh, and except for the members of the largest religion in the world, Christianity"

how DO you say dumb stuff like this with a straight face, K9?

haha, more silly jesus nonsense. "You will be hated by everyone, well, except for the majority of people in America, who will be Christians. Oh, and except for the members of the largest religion in the world, Christianity"

It's true. It's happened to me. I'm not a Jesus freak, but I still follow his ways, and it's really hard.

He was talking about his people. Black people.

• Banned

Jesus was black and this prophecy was meant only for black people? And people hate blacks because they're devout Christians? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

• Banned

The left HATES Christians and Christianity. They bash the aforementioned 24/7/365 on this and every other forum. Many of them tried to take the name "Christmas" away from the holiday. There are countless more examples.

Jesus was black and this prophecy was meant only for black people? And people hate blacks because they're devout Christians? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
You got the first two right but whiffed on the last one. Blacks are gods chosen people. Its pretty obvious by whats in the bible. He certainly wasn't talkng about white people. He was talking about the Hebrews.

You got the first two right but whiffed on the last one. Blacks are gods chosen people. Its pretty obvious by whats in the bible. He certainly wasn't talkng about white people. He was talking about the Hebrews.

Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America, because they're such ardent Christians that love their neighbors and do unto others as they would have done unto them.

Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America, because they're such ardent Christians that love their neighbors and do unto others as they would have done unto them.
You must be slow. I never said anything about being a christian. If you dont believe me show me where it says in the torah or bible that the Hebrews were white. I can show you where it describes them as being Black.

The left HATES Christians and Christianity. They bash the aforementioned 24/7/365 on this and every other forum. Many of them tried to take the name "Christmas" away from the holiday. There are countless more examples.
"The left HATES Christians and Christianity. "

You sound like a moron. Of course, many Christians are "left of center" themselves. Any fool can find this simple fact. How do you not get embarrassed of the stupid things you say? Oh, that's right... because you hide on the internet on anonymous forums to say them.

"Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America"'

ah, the little puke blows his dog whistle. How about, you tell us why the black crime rate is higher? Don't worry, this is an anonymous forum. You won't lose your job, your family, and your friends.

"Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America"'

ah, the little puke blows his dog whistle. How about, you tell us why the black crime rate is higher? Don't worry, this is an anonymous forum. You won't lose your job, your family, and your friends.
It was just a deflection like his christian claim. He really doesnt want to go where I am leading him.

Jesus was right, of course.
9640369929_640682e60b.jpg

Hey k*nt, I'm just reiterating the FBI stats. Facts hurt your vagina, eh snowflake?

Hey k*nt, I'm just reiterating the FBI stats. Facts hurt your vagina, eh snowflake?
That's nice. are you done? Good, here is a binky and a kleenex. now, how about you tell us why the black crime rate is higher?

No one asked about FBI stats. I asked you to show me where it says in the bible or torah that the Hebrews were white instead of Black.

It was just a deflection like his christian claim. He really doesnt want to go where I am leading him.

Your theory is bizarre. Next you'll tell me Sandy Hook was a false flag and that Bush and the Mossad were behind the September 11 attacks.

Forum List

Back