Jesus: The GOP's Only Hope

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Satan has had a grip on the GOP for quite some time. Since Nixon the GOP has become rotten to the core and evil from the bottom up and the top down. Ronald Wilson Reagan 666. Six letters in each name.

When President Ronald Reagan left office in 1989, he bought a new ranch in California. The address was 666 St. Cloud Road.

The GOP is quickly on it's way to a complete and utter implosion. The evil started with Nixon and his dirty tricksters and then came the pedophile rings within the Reagan/Bush Whitehouse. Pappy Bush is also a Satanist with his NWO crap and then we got Bush Jr an unwitting agent of Satan and his Satanic VP the demonic Dick Cheney.

Every Republican needs to say the following prayer if they wish to turn the GOP from Satan's party back to the party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Eisenhower.

Lord Jesus, You promised in Your Word that "I can seek You and find You when I search for You with all my heart!" (Jer.29:13) So Lord, I now cry out to You with a WHOLE heart, and I ask You to please hear my prayer and give me the deliverance I seek! You said, "They looked unto Him and were lightened, and their faces were not ashamed.-This poor man cried and the Lord HEARD him and SAVED him out of all his troubles!" -- Psa.34:5,6.

Lord, You told us to "submit ourselves to God, resist the devil, and he will flee from us!" Jesus, I now submit myself to You! Please forgive me for any and all unyieldedness, unwillingness, hardness of heart or resistance to You and Your Spirit! I ask You, Lord, to please "Create in me a CLEAN heart, O God; and renew a RIGHT spirit within me!" -- Psa.51:10.

I can't do it myself, I can't get the victory, without YOU I can do NOTHING! But "I can do ALL things through YOU, Lord, Who strengtheneth me!" (Jn.15:5; Phil.4:13) So I present myself to You now, Lord Jesus, my ALL, and I ask You to empower me and cleanse me from everything and anything that is not of You! -- I don't want ANYTHING that's not of YOU, JESUS! I just want YOU, Jesus!

I rebuke and resist you, Devil TRUMP, in Jesus' Name! God DAMN you, Satan, get out of here! I'm the LORD'S child, I belong solely to Him! There's NO foothold for you here, in Jesus' name! I will not tolerate it, I will have "NO fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness!" (Eph.5:11) DEPART from me, Satan! I REBUKE you in the Name of Jesus!

Satan has had a grip on the GOP for quite some time. Since Nixon the GOP has become rotten to the core and evil from the bottom up and the top down. Ronald Wilson Reagan 666. Six letters in each name.

When President Ronald Reagan left office in 1989, he bought a new ranch in California. The address was 666 St. Cloud Road.

The GOP is quickly on it's way to a complete and utter implosion. The evil started with Nixon and his dirty tricksters and then came the pedophile rings within the Reagan/Bush Whitehouse. Pappy Bush is also a Satanist with his NWO crap and then we got Bush Jr an unwitting agent of Satan and his Satanic VP the demonic Dick Cheney.

Every Republican needs to say the following prayer if they wish to turn the GOP from Satan's party back to the party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Eisenhower.

Lord Jesus, You promised in Your Word that "I can seek You and find You when I search for You with all my heart!" (Jer.29:13) So Lord, I now cry out to You with a WHOLE heart, and I ask You to please hear my prayer and give me the deliverance I seek! You said, "They looked unto Him and were lightened, and their faces were not ashamed.-This poor man cried and the Lord HEARD him and SAVED him out of all his troubles!" -- Psa.34:5,6.

Lord, You told us to "submit ourselves to God, resist the devil, and he will flee from us!" Jesus, I now submit myself to You! Please forgive me for any and all unyieldedness, unwillingness, hardness of heart or resistance to You and Your Spirit! I ask You, Lord, to please "Create in me a CLEAN heart, O God; and renew a RIGHT spirit within me!" -- Psa.51:10.

I can't do it myself, I can't get the victory, without YOU I can do NOTHING! But "I can do ALL things through YOU, Lord, Who strengtheneth me!" (Jn.15:5; Phil.4:13) So I present myself to You now, Lord Jesus, my ALL, and I ask You to empower me and cleanse me from everything and anything that is not of You! -- I don't want ANYTHING that's not of YOU, JESUS! I just want YOU, Jesus!

I rebuke and resist you, Devil TRUMP, in Jesus' Name! God DAMN you, Satan, get out of here! I'm the LORD'S child, I belong solely to Him! There's NO foothold for you here, in Jesus' name! I will not tolerate it, I will have "NO fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness!" (Eph.5:11) DEPART from me, Satan! I REBUKE you in the Name of Jesus!
what next locusts ?

what next locusts ?

I am praying for the meteor or at least another great flood!

:clap::clap::clap:

That was good.

choir_group.gif

Amen my brother and:

tumblr_m4bs2677Ku1ql0mis.gif

Praise the Lord I have been saved and delivered from my wicked ways!!!

^ Guno sock account

what next locusts ?

Here's what will happen. The people in the anti-Christ red states aka disciples of satan get the message and Jesus enters their hearts they will turn on the evil ones and rebuke them in Jesus' name.

It looks as though most Republicans are irredeemable so anyone who has some nostalgic connection to the party needs to disassociate from the evil ones

Large crowds were now traveling with Jesus, and He turned and said to them, 26“If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters — yes, even his own life he cannot be My disciple. 27And whoever does not carry his cross and follow Me cannot be My disciple.…

If you want to save the GOP embrace Jesus and take out the trash!

Forum List

Back