Jesus the first capitalist

THE LIGHT

Silver Member
  • Jesus healed the sick. (and he did it without having to pass a healthcare bill to do it, nor was a single drug administered)

• Jesus was able to give his life for us because fortunately Mary didn't have an abortion to hide the unwanted child.
  • Jesus fed the poor on his own dime. (he didn't levy taxes on the disciples to feed them)

• Jesus told the rich man to give up his possessions (including his big screen TV and gulf stream jet) and follow him but did not force him to.

• Jesus not only asked people to pay taxes but paid taxes himself... unlike Tim Geithner ($34,000), Tom Daschle ($140,000)
  • Jesus fed the poor with fish and wine. He didn't ask the government to do it for him.

• GOD created the law of debt forgiveness every 7 years while Democrats raise the taxes every 7 years.

• Gleaning was taken from the haves by the government and given to the have nots left by the haves for the have nots to do some work of their own and pick them up.

• Jesus said give the poor big screen TV's and lottery tickets take care of widows and orphans. (what the Church does out of the charity of ones heart)
  • GOD created "tithing" Abraham and Jacob gave a tenth of their belongings to the church.

Future kingdom (government) ruled by Jesus will be free from war (because Jesus will not listen to the plea of peace hippies and liberals to spare the evil people and will instead bomb the hell out of them and spare only the righteous), ample food, comfortable housing for everyone from the abundance of God's own riches, no sickness or death (with NO Obamacare in sight...YES!!!), justice and security that would put present government to shame.

Last edited:
Yep, Jesus was a free market capitalist. :cuckoo:

Almost none of your list has anything to do with capitalism. Did he earn money?

d'oh!

...forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors...

Boy, "Christians" are going to have a REALLY REALLY REALLY hard time coping with reality when Yahoshua actually does comes back. They're going to be so confused that it's hilarious. Thank God for the Bible.

Anyways...

Using the messiah for political purposes is shameful. So... boo you.

[*]Jesus healed the sick. (and he did it without having to pass a healthcare bill to do it, nor was a single drug administered)

nothing to do with capitalism

[[*]Jesus was able to give his life for us because fortunately Mary didn't have an abortion to hide the unwanted child.

[*]Jesus fed the poor on his own dime. (he didn't levy taxes on the disciples to feed them)

ditto for the rest... what was the point of this thread exactly? and nice partisan jab about 7 years of taxes as if Rs don't raise them as well

Boy, "Christians" are going to have a REALLY REALLY REALLY hard time coping with reality when Yahoshua actually does comes back. They're going to be so confused that it's hilarious. Thank God for the Bible.

Anyways...

It's a shame you feel that way. God is very political.

[*]Jesus healed the sick. (and he did it without having to pass a healthcare bill to do it, nor was a single drug administered)

[
[*]Jesus was able to give his life for us because fortunately Mary didn't have an abortion to hide the unwanted child.

[*]Jesus fed the poor on his own dime. (he didn't levy taxes on the disciples to feed them)

ditto for the rest... what was the point of this thread exactly? and nice partisan jab about 7 years of taxes as if Rs don't raise them as well

Yes, I know, if I had it to do over, I might change the title a bit as you are right, some of those things don't exactly fall under "capitalism" per say. However, the content is the most important part.

Anyways...

The Most High wouldn't have anything to do with American politics or the politics of any nation. He is neither democrat or republican he's holy.

Anyways...

The Most High wouldn't have anything to do with American politics or the politics of any nation. He is neither democrat or republican he's holy.

Yes, he is neither republican nor democrat (and I never said he was) but liberalism flies in the face of God so you would have to agree that God is 180 degrees opposite from liberalism. That is the intent of the OP.

Yes, he is neither republican nor democrat (and I never said he was) but liberalism flies in the face of God so you would have to agree that God is 180 degrees opposite from liberalism. That is the intent of the OP.

This nation's politicians fly in the face of the Most High period. Dare I ask the question, do you believe that on can be a "christian" and be a liberal?

This nation's politicians fly in the face of the Most High period. Dare I ask the question, do you believe that on can be a "christian" and be a liberal?

Again, it isn't a matter of what names man places on a set of political views. It is the political views that must be measured against the Biblical standard. So could one who believes in murdering babies be a Christian?

Could one who believes in teaching children that alternative life styles are okay be a Christian?

Could one who believes in weakening the family unit be a Christian?

Could one who believes in undermining the biblical moral framework of this country be a Christian?

Could one who believes in indoctrinating the minds of young children with the lie of evolution be a Christian?

Could one who believes in taking someone elses money and giving it to whom they see fit be a Christian?

Could one who believes in forcing healthcare on a group of people against their will be a Christian?

I'll let you answer these questions for yourself but as a hint, I could give you a scripture for each one of these and this is by no means an exhaustive list. These are just some of the questions I ask of any candidate and/or constituent regardless of political party.

Last edited:

Again, it isn't a matter of what names man places on a set of political views. It is the political views that must be measured against the Biblical standard. So could one who believes in murdering babies be a Christian?

Could one who believes in teaching children that alternative life styles are okay be a Christian?

Could one who believes in undermining the biblical moral framework of this country be a Christian?

Could one who believes in indoctrinating the minds of young children with the lie of evolution be a Christian?

Could one who believes in taking someone elses money and giving it to whom they see fit be a Christian?

Could one who believes in forcing healthcare on a group of people against their will be a Christian?

I'll let you answer these questions for yourself but as a hint, I could give you a scripture for each one of these and this is by no means an exhaustive list. These are just some of the questions I ask of any candidate and/or constituent regardless of political party.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I honestly didn't think there were people who denied evolution. That must take a whole lot of denial

yea... that whole "I am my brother's keeper" element to liberalism sure as hell flies in the face of christ's doctrine. Half the bible if full of wandering miracles conducted by jesus and you can't find one mention of being paid for these services. There was no percentage markup on freely gathered and distributed loaves and fishes. And, let's be honest, he made a pretty clear statement about the boundaries of business which had wove itself into the temple. Doesn't sound like a conservative to me at all. Hell, were he a conservative the message wouldn't have been about love and forgiveness so much as preemptive strikes at Rome for having crosses of mass destruction and rationalized excuses for telling widows and whores to go find a real job that pays more with bootstraps than, you know, the infamous quote about how difficult it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

sometimes I wish that shit were true so I could watch your faces as you stand at the back of my hell line and be flabbergasted that you were told that he doesn't know you.

ps, clearly you fucked up comprehending my point of posting the debtors portion of the lord's prayer.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I honestly didn't think there were people who denied evolution. That must take a whole lot of denial

I am speaking of Macro-evolution...:lol:

yea... that whole "I am my brother's keeper" element to liberalism sure as hell flies in the face of christ's doctrine. Half the bible if full of wandering miracles conducted by jesus and you can't find one mention of being paid for these services. There was no percentage markup on freely gathered and distributed loaves and fishes. And, let's be honest, he made a pretty clear statement about the boundaries of business which had wove itself into the temple. Doesn't sound like a conservative to me at all. Hell, were he a conservative the message wouldn't have been about love and forgiveness so much as preemptive strikes at Rome for having crosses of mass destruction and rationalized excuses for telling widows and whores to go find a real job that pays more with bootstraps than, you know, the infamous quote about how difficult it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

sometimes I wish that shit were true so I could watch your faces as you stand at the back of my hell line and be flabbergasted that you were told that he doesn't know you.

ps, clearly you fucked up comprehending my point of posting the debtors portion of the lord's prayer.

A Moslem trying to explain the Bible.:lol::lol::rofl::lol::lol:

I have a question

Where in the world did Jesus get loaves and fishes from?

He was not a fisherman(although many of you would claim that he was a fisher men of men!) and he sure as hell was not a farmer.

By the way, would any of you eat dirty fish and bread if it was given to you. I think I figured out one of Jesus little miracles. It was no miracle!!

Anyways...

Actually, Uppie, the left use the 'what would Jesus do' constantly to 'justify' their moronic ideas. So, if it is fine for the left, it is equally fine for the right. In fact, God would expect us to.

And, the Light is right.

God gave us the poor to teach us lessons. We are supposed to care for them because we are good people, not because some asshole in DC tells us we have to because it's 'fair'. Life ain't fair. Live with it.

Forum List

Back