Jesus' Run for the Presidency

Jesus would not run for President. Perhaps you and Bill should learn a few facts about religious figures before you attribute bullshit to them?

They have become that desperate.

But the left always looks to comedians for leadership.

Aahahaha "Bachmann, she lacked a certain gravitas or whatever the Latin word is for brain"

What did you think they were going to do, talk about Obama's Record of Failure?

Bill Maher...loser...big shocker he would postulate idiocy but that is why Statists love him. Birds of a feather.

Shows he has no clue about Jesus or his times and what he said regarding the elitists of his time.

...and even Jesus would be toast after a few news cycles because 'feed the hungry' sounds suspiciously like welfare! :lol:

Not on the Republican ticket. Jesus' politics leans too far the left for the average Republican. Jesus was for social reform. He preferred the company of the poor. He feed the masses and healed the sick. That would stick in the Republican craw.

Jesus would not run for President. Perhaps you and Bill should learn a few facts about religious figures before you attribute bullshit to them?

No, people always look to comedians for HUMOR. :razz:

I can understand why you might think that. But the fact that we lefties have a better sense of humor is the reason why the majority of successful funny people are lefties. They don't lead us. They join us and make a living from us.

Bill Maher...loser...big shocker he would postulate idiocy but that is why Statists love him. Birds of a feather.

Shows he has no clue about Jesus or his times and what he said regarding the elitists of his time.

So what are you saying that if Jesus were around today he'd be a money lender in the Synagogue? I believe it is you who have no clue.

So what are you saying that if Jesus were around today he'd be a money lender in the Synagogue? I believe it is you who have no clue.
No...he wouldn't be involved at all. He would take the same tact as he did then.

Idiot.

If Jesus was president, I doubt he'd feel overly comfortable with using large groups of armed men to threaten incarceration or violence for anyone who didn't involuntarily contribute to the pot of gold.

Forum List

Back