Jesus is the Christ

I hear everyone say it, so this must be His full name, Jesus Fucking Christ.

I like Krishna better. :D
Krishnas story is more believable than the abrahamic god. Thats for sure.
How so?
Abrahamic religions are creation based. Hinduism is not.
Ergo, Abrahamic religions have been forced to "rebrand" if you will. Adapt to science.
Hinduism doesnt have to compete with Galileo or Hawking.
Not to mention, the abrahamic religions were derived from sumeria.
Hinduism, in the very least, is original.

How so?
Ergo, Abrahamic religions have been forced to "rebrand" if you will. Adapt to science.
The universe was created, TN. Put this in perspective, Abraham deviated from polytheism in a time of polytheism. Everyone at that time believed there were many gods and each did a specific thing. Judaism states existence had a beginning. Everything we see evolved over time and man is not only a product of that creation but stands alone because he has a mind and can conceptualize right and wrong.

Nothing is what you think it is.

How so?
The universe was created, TN. Put this in perspective, Abraham deviated from polytheism in a time of polytheism. Everyone at that time believed there were many gods and each did a specific thing. Judaism states existence had a beginning. Everything we see evolved over time and man is not only a product of that creation but stands alone because he has a mind and can conceptualize right and wrong.

Ok boomer

How so?

Ok boomer
I wouldn't believe the God you perceive exists either.

How so?

Ok boomer
Better than making up one in my mind like you religious people do.

How so?

Ok boomer
Divine providence and peace through the storm says otherwise.

How so?

Ok boomer
Dont believe in divine providence. And my peace is perfectly fine. Thats despite worshipping the god you made you up in your head.

How so?

Ok boomer
Dont believe in divine providence. And my peace is perfectly fine. Thats despite worshipping the god you made you up in your head.
I've experienced it so there's that.

Anyone can find peace in blue skies and sunshine, TN. But best of luck with that.

How so?

Ok boomer

Anyone can find peace in blue skies and sunshine, TN. But best of luck with that.
Schizos experience being the president as well. Doesnt mean anything.
I have peace with my past, my present and especially my future. And when i die? Im ok with rotting in the ground. Might even have myself cremated and buried with a tree :)

How so?

Ok boomer

Schizos experience being the president as well. Doesnt mean anything.
I have peace with my past, my present and especially my future. And when i die? Im ok with rotting in the ground. Might even have myself cremated and buried with a tree :)
If you had peace you wouldn't be trolling the religious forum seeking out arguments over God, TN.

Faith isn't about dying, faith is about living the right way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back