Jesus is Jehovah! (Blog)

Jesus is Jehovah! (Blog)

This is the outline of a paper showing that the Lord Jesus Christ of the New Testament is the Jehovah (Heb. YHWH or Yahweh) incarnate (in flesh) of the Old Testament.

Be prepared for a lot of scriptures!

CreationEvolutionDesign: Jesus is Jehovah!

When the saints were put in this world to testify to the hidden knowledge of our Creator, there was no new testament for them to read. Only the written prophecies and the Talmud existed, which is all that God needed to have them read so that He could interpret them. These prophecies are a little information about future events that align with the hidden knowledge that us saints possess. The saints didn't worship any saint named Jesus because English wasn't spoken at that time. They worshiped the ONE and ONLY true Creator that came into their minds to give them commands to obey. Through their obedience to our Creator, they were "born again" into His hidden knowledge where the information exists about the past, present and future. Then God began putting words in their minds from their own vocabularies to teach them what this hidden knowledge is about. These writings of the saints were stolen by antichrists who started the false religion of Christianity and ever since then, Christians believe that the first saint was Jesus and that they worship his body instead of the true invisible Creator who the saints speak for.

Jesus is Jehovah! (Blog)

This is the outline of a paper showing that the Lord Jesus Christ of the New Testament is the Jehovah (Heb. YHWH or Yahweh) incarnate (in flesh) of the Old Testament.

Then if Jesus is Jehovah( which anyone who knows him, knows he is not Jehovah)

Who did he pray to? Who spoke from heaven? and said--This is my son the beloved, whom I have approved-listen to him

This is who--John 17:6--hallowed be thy( Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah)

Jesus is not Jehovah.

Jesus is Jehovah! (Blog)

Who did he pray to? Who spoke from heaven? and said--This is my son the beloved, whom I have approved-listen to him

Jesus is not Jehovah.

God indwelt a body that had its own human spirit. Jesus came as a man with His own human spirit that prayed to God. That is how.

Jesus is Jehovah! (Blog)

Jesus is not Jehovah.

God indwelt a body that had its own human spirit. Jesus came as a man with His own human spirit that prayed to God. That is how.

Jesus' truth = Jesus has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12

That was the flesh crying out Breeze. The father himself stepped out of heaven into the carnal man to show the way to the son of man adam aka humankind (that is these flesh bodies we live in here on earth). He died on the cross to save the souls lost here in this world. He was asked by the disciples and told them when they asked if he was the father, 'if you can accept it'. I suppose for those who cannot accept that truth today maybe in the future by his mercy they will be able to.

Jesus is Jehovah! (Blog)

Jesus is not Jehovah.

Wrong.

Jesus is not Jehovah.

Wrong.

No. No. No.

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Jesus said, "I commend MY spirit" and not "your spirit" which means Jesus had His own spirit.

John 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same Greek word for God is used for the Word.

John 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The same Greek word for "word" is used for God and God took on flesh. God took on an additional nature which is a man.

The Jehovah Witnesses can't understand this unless they are honest.

So...is Jesus and God one and the same?

God is a compound unity so we worship one God but the Father is not the Son. It should be re-phrased as something like Jesus is the same one God as Jehovah. Computers have a number or chips in them. Are they one or three?

The poster gets close to committing a Christological distinction which is not defined in the title.

Nope. But then argueing the point would be like my argueing with a 3 year-old so will let G-d sort it out. Will visit you 'Yeshua is G-d' types on weekends if Hell allows visitors.

The Lord G-D is one but it is a compound unity.

Genesis 19:24 Then the LORD (YHVH) rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD (YHVH) out of heaven;

This verse indiates that there are at least two in the compound unity because it denotes "from".

Genesis 19:18 And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:

Lot was talking to a theophany and the Lord in Genesis 19:18 rained fire from the Lord in heaven and they are one Lord (compound unity).

Please explain this to me please.

I can prove at least two!

Please Explain this to me please

Genesis 19:24 Then the LORD (YHVH) rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD (YHVH) out of heaven;

This verse indiates that there are at least two in the compound unity because it denotes "from".

Lot was talking to a theophany and the Lord in Genesis 19:18 rained fire from the Lord in heaven and they are one Lord (compound unity).

you are crossing hairs with what others have written - as the basis of your religion rather than defining it by what God has provided for you to find for yourself.

guidance is helpful but the debate is the Creation and the Everlasting we are destined to understand.

you are crossing hairs with what others have written - as the basis of your religion rather than defining it by what God has provided for you to find for yourself.

guidance is helpful but the debate is the Creation and the Everlasting we are destined to understand.

Face the facts and answer the question please. Answer it honestly. Then you will know the truth.

Face the facts and answer the question please. Answer it honestly. Then you will know the truth.

G-D

the hyphen is yours - and yet you define what you do not understand ?

the truth, simply put there is only one God Almighty whomever that Deity may be ... the SuperBowl proves it, just as Satan is dead there is no conflict with interpretation of a defined subject.

G-D

the hyphen is yours - and yet you define what you do not understand ?

the truth, simply put there is only one God Almighty whomever that Deity may be ... the SuperBowl proves it, just as Satan is dead there is no conflict with interpretation of a defined subject.

Ok. But you are still avoiding the question.

Wrong.

No. No. No.

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Jesus said, "I commend MY spirit" and not "your spirit" which means Jesus had His own spirit.

John 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same Greek word for God is used for the Word.

John 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The same Greek word for "word" is used for God and God took on flesh. God took on an additional nature which is a man.

The Jehovah Witnesses can't understand this unless they are honest.

Still wrong.

Forum List

Back