Jesus Is Better Than Santa

Btw, here's another one of my favorite religious Christmas songs. :)

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think the Bible ever mentioned an exact number,.. it just says that fewer will be in Heaven than people realize or something.
I posted the scripture where they are numbered--Revelation 14:3
Alls it says for the great multitude--they will stand before the throne.--Not in heaven, but on earth. At that point-The throne( Gods rule over all creation at that point) it will not matter where one stands--it will be before the throne.
Matthew 5:5--The meek will inherit the EARTH--according to Jesus truth. (Psalm 37:11--This truth has always been taught by true followers. They do not tell ones they go to heaven.

Btw, here's another one of my favorite religious Christmas songs. :)

There are many things made to look good to the mortal heart by satan. The problem with those songs--they serve a non existent God. They do not have the real Jesus) Jesus himself was 100% clear at John 17:1-6,26-- A prayer to his Father- He said--The one who sent him=FATHER-John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. verse 6=YHWH(Jehovah) At 26 he promises to keep on making his Fathers name known( YHWH(Jehovah)- Paul whom Jesus appointed teaches the same-1Corinthians 8:6)
The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name-YHWH(Jehovah)--As well there Jesus assures all-it all belongs to the Father, Only the Fathers will gets done.( John 5:30)

I posted the scripture where they are numbered--Revelation 14:3
Alls it says for the great multitude--they will stand before the throne.--Not in heaven, but on earth. At that point-The throne( Gods rule over all creation at that point) it will not matter where one stands--it will be before the throne.
Matthew 5:5--The meek will inherit the EARTH--according to Jesus truth. (Psalm 37:11--This truth has always been taught by true followers. They do not tell ones they go to heaven.

Okay, I just looked it up but I don't think it's being literal as only that amount of people will be in Heaven when you look at the earth's population and how many people are in the world that love Christ.

There are many things made to look good to the mortal heart by satan. The problem with those songs--they serve a non existent God.

How so? It's talking about Jesus in that song as well as another one that I like. :)

Gods #1 commandment---Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face. I am 100% sure.
Doones who go through life godless--have any hope?

100% - yet there is no original - they are "missing" ??? - - only for doons. that have no brains.

... there are no heavenly 10 commandments only those madeup by sociopaths, moses and their followers.

polytheism rules the universe. the higher state of purity. for those that accomplish the feat - who reads a book need not apply.

Okay, I just looked it up but I don't think it's being literal as only that amount of people will be in Heaven when you look at the earth's population and how many people are in the world that love Christ.

How so? It's talking about Jesus in that song as well as another one that I like. :)

When one learns all facts of what the bible teaches. What Jesus teaches and some history. They know 100% for sure that Jesus is not God. And the ones teaching he is are being mislead. Mislead into having another God before the true living God. A person i know writes songs about Jesus, Plays in his church band( while high on marijuana)--I heard one of his songs, i thought it was great.( words and music) But it still misleads.
I will start a bible fact thread.
There is a real Jesus and a false Jesus being taught on earth.

100% - yet there is no original - they are "missing" ??? - - only for doons. that have no brains.

... there are no heavenly 10 commandments only those madeup by sociopaths, moses and their followers.

polytheism rules the universe. the higher state of purity. for those that accomplish the feat - who reads a book need not apply.
Sad when one doesnt know his loving creator.

When one learns all facts of what the bible teaches. What Jesus teaches and some history. They know 100% for sure that Jesus is not God. And the ones teaching he is are being mislead. Mislead into having another God before the true living God. A person i know writes songs about Jesus, Plays in his church band( while high on marijuana)--I heard one of his songs, i thought it was great.( words and music) But it still misleads.
I will start a bible fact thread.
There is a real Jesus and a false Jesus being taught on earth.

Uh Jesus is God actually. He's God in human flesh.

As I much as I like Santa Claus, I love Jesus more,.. so I figured that we could have a Christmas thread specifically geared towards Jesus since He is the true meaning of Christmas and I'm still pretty ticked off at Netflix by one of their movies that tried to change that. That's right, they didn't just not mention Jesus, they changed the whole entire meaning of the holiday as if He didn't even exist at all. Sad woke people trying to ruin Christmas really enrages me. So, here's a list of why Christ is SO much better than Santa.

1. Santa comes only once a year. Jesus comes whenever you need Him.
2. You need to write a letter to Santa to tell him what you want. Jesus knows whatever you need even before you ask Him.
3. Santa needs to check his list to know your name. Jesus knows your name even before you're born.
4. Santa will let you sit on his lap while Jesus will hold you in your arms.
5. Santa has elves and eight reindeer. (Nine if you count Rudolph) Jesus has a whole entire army of angels.
6. Santa brings you presents once a year. Jesus is the gift that keeps on giving once a year.
7. Santa comes down your chimney while Jesus will come into your heart.
8. Santa breaks into your house while Jesus asks to be invited.
9. Santa loves milk and cookies while Jesus loves YOU.
10. Santa only brings you presents if you're good, while Jesus will bless you even if you sin.

So, you can plainly see that we need to keep the Christ in Christmas because although Jesus was born on Christmas, we're the ones who wound up getting the gift. :)

View attachment 570128

You're a lot of things. A troll being the biggest.

But a Christian isn't one of them.

1638733467275.png

the 1st century events were a period representing self determination, the religion of antiquity as the manor for admission to the Everlasting stymied by the crucifixion and latter altered through forgeries and fallacies by the state religion of the roman empire - christian bible.

As I much as I like Santa Claus, I love Jesus more,.. so I figured that we could have a Christmas thread specifically geared towards Jesus since He is the true meaning of Christmas and I'm still pretty ticked off at Netflix by one of their movies that tried to change that. That's right, they didn't just not mention Jesus, they changed the whole entire meaning of the holiday as if He didn't even exist at all. Sad woke people trying to ruin Christmas really enrages me. So, here's a list of why Christ is SO much better than Santa.

1. Santa comes only once a year. Jesus comes whenever you need Him.
2. You need to write a letter to Santa to tell him what you want. Jesus knows whatever you need even before you ask Him.
3. Santa needs to check his list to know your name. Jesus knows your name even before you're born.
4. Santa will let you sit on his lap while Jesus will hold you in your arms.
5. Santa has elves and eight reindeer. (Nine if you count Rudolph) Jesus has a whole entire army of angels.
6. Santa brings you presents once a year. Jesus is the gift that keeps on giving once a year.
7. Santa comes down your chimney while Jesus will come into your heart.
8. Santa breaks into your house while Jesus asks to be invited.
9. Santa loves milk and cookies while Jesus loves YOU.
10. Santa only brings you presents if you're good, while Jesus will bless you even if you sin.

So, you can plainly see that we need to keep the Christ in Christmas because although Jesus was born on Christmas, we're the ones who wound up getting the gift. :)

View attachment 570128

Yea but in December it's Santa that gives better presents

Forum List

Back