Jesus Is Better Than Santa

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
As I much as I like Santa Claus, I love Jesus more,.. so I figured that we could have a Christmas thread specifically geared towards Jesus since He is the true meaning of Christmas and I'm still pretty ticked off at Netflix by one of their movies that tried to change that. That's right, they didn't just not mention Jesus, they changed the whole entire meaning of the holiday as if He didn't even exist at all. Sad woke people trying to ruin Christmas really enrages me. So, here's a list of why Christ is SO much better than Santa.

1. Santa comes only once a year. Jesus comes whenever you need Him.
2. You need to write a letter to Santa to tell him what you want. Jesus knows whatever you need even before you ask Him.
3. Santa needs to check his list to know your name. Jesus knows your name even before you're born.
4. Santa will let you sit on his lap while Jesus will hold you in your arms.
5. Santa has elves and eight reindeer. (Nine if you count Rudolph) Jesus has a whole entire army of angels.
6. Santa brings you presents once a year. Jesus is the gift that keeps on giving once a year.
7. Santa comes down your chimney while Jesus will come into your heart.
8. Santa breaks into your house while Jesus asks to be invited.
9. Santa loves milk and cookies while Jesus loves YOU.
10. Santa only brings you presents if you're good, while Jesus will bless you even if you sin.

So, you can plainly see that we need to keep the Christ in Christmas because although Jesus was born on Christmas, we're the ones who wound up getting the gift. :)

Peace-on-Earth-2018.jpg

As I much as I like Santa Claus, I love Jesus more,.. so I figured that we could have a Christmas thread specifically geared towards Jesus since He is the true meaning of Christmas and I'm still pretty ticked off at Netflix by one of their movies that tried to change that. That's right, they didn't just not mention Jesus, they changed the whole entire meaning of the holiday as if He didn't even exist at all. Sad woke people trying to ruin Christmas really enrages me. So, here's a list of why Christ is SO much better than Santa.

1. Santa comes only once a year. Jesus comes whenever you need Him.
2. You need to write a letter to Santa to tell him what you want. Jesus knows whatever you need even before you ask Him.
3. Santa needs to check his list to know your name. Jesus knows your name even before you're born.
4. Santa will let you sit on his lap while Jesus will hold you in your arms.
5. Santa has elves and eight reindeer. (Nine if you count Rudolph) Jesus has a whole entire army of angels.
6. Santa brings you presents once a year. Jesus is the gift that keeps on giving once a year.
7. Santa comes down your chimney while Jesus will come into your heart.
8. Santa breaks into your house while Jesus asks to be invited.
9. Santa loves milk and cookies while Jesus loves YOU.
10. Santa only brings you presents if you're good, while Jesus will bless you even if you sin.

So, you can plainly see that we need to keep the Christ in Christmas because although Jesus was born on Christmas, we're the ones who wound up getting the gift. :)

In ancient Rome, December 25 was a celebration of the Unconquered Sun, marking the return of longer days. ...

In ancient Rome, December 25 was a celebration of the Unconquered Sun, marking the return of longer days. ...
Meaningless drivel since no one knows the actual birth of Christ, December 25th is as good a date as any. Since it is about celebrating his birth, not the specific day, who cares what pagan nonsense was usurped.

Meaningless drivel since no one knows the actual birth of Christ, December 25th is as good a date as any. Since it is about celebrating his birth, not the specific day, who cares what pagan nonsense was usurped.

Actually, there are records of the census that was taken in Herrod's time, so they do know that it was in September.

Nope, its Jesus. satan gives us individuality.
Thats cooler than jesus too.
BTW, Jesus wasnt born on Christmas. December 25th is a pagan holiday Christians ripped off.

In fact, who cares what a bunch of pagan savages lost. The purpose is to celebrate Christ. As I said before, any day would do but since it is historically the 25th, we'll keep it that way.

In fact, who cares what a bunch of pagan savages lost. The purpose is to celebrate Christ. As I said before, any day would do but since it is historically the 25th, we'll keep it that way.
The purpose of Christmas is mid-winter drunken debauchery. They screwed it up trying to make it a solemn religious observance and a celebration of thoughtless consumerism at the same time. Let's put the drunken roudiness and fornication back in Christmas.

Forum List

Back