Jesus in the Passover Meal

Both of you know very little of what I know Manna was mushrooms..The Greeks referred to them as Ambrosia the food of the gods...The Israelites ate them to survive

Manna, bread from heaven, the food of angels, is a metaphor for teaching from God.

When it was written that the word became flesh, the author was establishing that the preexisting metaphor for the word of God, manna or teaching from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor brought into the world for the life of the world by Jesus.

To eat bread from heaven, the word that became flesh, the body of Christ being the body of the teaching that he received from God, one must devour it with their ear and digest it through the understanding.
You know Hobe there is a big difference between a metaphor and actual physical needs ...Not everything is mere words....The Israelites collected this substance(Manna) and they ATE it for sustenance not that it was a TEACHING... But you are entitled to your opinion....But we have digressed once again from the subject at hand and as usual you and others have placed your Jesus where it/him doesnt belong...

Both of you know very little of what I know Manna was mushrooms..The Greeks referred to them as Ambrosia the food of the gods...The Israelites ate them to survive

Manna, bread from heaven, the food of angels, is a metaphor for teaching from God.

When it was written that the word became flesh, the author was establishing that the preexisting metaphor for the word of God, manna or teaching from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor brought into the world for the life of the world by Jesus.

To eat bread from heaven, the word that became flesh, the body of Christ being the body of the teaching that he received from God, one must devour it with their ear and digest it through the understanding.

The original trinity was Father Mother son then,
Father Word Son. The word being flesh means he's a story's character out of his father Baal's accts. Baal is a Myth, the story of Baal words, and the son who is the
father's story is the word of the father masked through the created (story) son (morning star was Baal's son).
Hence the number of his name the father and son as one=666 because Jesus Baal=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names.

Yes that is true Michael we have seen many Christians sign off IHS and say it means In His Service but to a pagan IHS would mean Isis, Horus Set the trinity god of Egypt..Actually Word is interesting as each group of paganshad their own Word or written Bible or which originated from the town of Biblos...Even the use of NT can be traced to the names of two corresponding gods of Egypt ...Frankly since the subject is Passover and the freedom the Israelites received from leaving behind the gods of Egypt it is interesting that others have not been so fortunate and are still in their clutches even though it is hidden from most of them by the mask they name Jesus but all the corresponding themes are exposed if one looks hard and deep enough and rips off that mask of deception...

Ok let's have fun listing IHS phrases. :)
I. H.ate S.tupidity
I. H.ave S.ecrets
I.t's H.ells S.carab
I.t's H.orribly S.atanic
From Bad Santa: I. H.ave S.andwiches
I.t's H.a S.hev
I.s H.e S.erious
I.t's H.elenized S.illiness.

Lets hope----under the circumstances----that it was hemlock---HOWEVER----
slightly soured wine ----to wit vinegar----was a popular nice refreshing drink
(?) back then. Anyone want to discuss freud's theories on the number
THREE? ----no? ok nevah mind
Does it have anything to do with a dead Jew on a stick?

I. H.ate S.tupidity
I. H.ave S.ecrets
I.t's H.ells S.carab
I.t's H.orribly S.atanic
I.t's H.a S.hev
I.s H.e S.erious
I hate Sunday Sermons, doh that has too many S's..

Folks, if you want to free yourself from the insane middle east cults get a copy of Mythology's Last Gods Yahweh and Jesus by William Harwood. Sorry Jews, assuming you are actually from Saudi Arabia like the Old Testament states, your Old Testament is combination of plagiarized content combined with rationalization for extreme traditionalism racism. Passover was coined by the Yahwehist author of some of the OT content. There were about 6 or 7 authors of the Old Testament the oldest content which was mostly plagiarized and adapted being around 900 BCE. It was stolen from the Egyptian word "strike." It involved a commemorative meal celebrating the slaughter of Israelite infants. Exodus 34:25. Totally insane nonsense and folks who think they are "jews" think it is a culture? :p

Mithra (the sickly man on a stick) and Baal both used to make the image and stories, are not Jewish.

I. H.ate S.tupidity
I. H.ave S.ecrets
I.t's H.ells S.carab
I.t's H.orribly S.atanic
I.t's H.a S.hev
I.s H.e S.erious
I hate Sunday Sermons, doh that has too many S's..

No you got a good one there,
I. H.ate S.undays (because TV Stinks with all those Evangelists doing the Baal harvest scam on most channels most of the day)

Yes Jesus was a horribly failed messiah. But what other cult needs a "savior" besides "jews?" Why do they have problems assimilating into civilization?

Folks, if you want to free yourself from the insane middle east cults get a copy of Mythology's Last Gods Yahweh and Jesus by William Harwood. Sorry Jews, assuming you are actually from Saudi Arabia like the Old Testament states, your Old Testament is combination of plagiarized content combined with rationalization for extreme traditionalism racism. Passover was coined by the Yahwehist author of some of the OT content. There were about 6 or 7 authors of the Old Testament the oldest content which was mostly plagiarized and adapted being around 900 BCE. It was stolen from the Egyptian word "strike." It involved a commemorative meal celebrating the slaughter of Israelite infants. Exodus 34:25. Totally insane nonsense and folks who think they are "jews" think it is a culture? :p

The verse is actually Exodus 34:26 in the Tanakh and the word kid is not human kid it's like saying don't cook the little lamb or goat(kid=youngish) in the mother's milk. Indian restaurants cook lamb in cream or yoghurts, Greeks in Tzatziki Sauce (Cucumber Yoghurt) etc.
You also confuse Hebrews from Ur with Jews, which were more then Just Abraham's trek
"crossing over" the river (which is what Hebrew means).

Father Word Son. The word being flesh means he's a story's character out of his father Baal's accts. Baal is a Myth, the story of Baal words, and the son who is the
father's story is the word of the father masked through the created (story) son (morning star was Baal's son).
Hence the number of his name the father and son as one=666 because Jesus Baal=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names.

No..

The number 666 is a number associated with only one man in the entire Bible.

Solomon, who received 666 talents of gold, 25 tons, looted from the temple treasury yearly.

You who wants to head a theocracy based on the corruption of Solomonic temple worship, the ritual sacrifice of farm animals, and captivity of the population through the perversion of Mosaic law might as well have the number of the beast tattooed right in the middle of your forehead.

I don't remember Freud discussing the crucifixtion of jesus AT ALL. He did write
a book about Moses, however

No..

The number 666 is a number associated with only one man in the entire Bible.

Solomon, who received 666 talents of gold, 25 tons, looted from the temple treasury yearly.

You who wants to head a theocracy based on the corruption of Solomonic temple worship, the ritual sacrifice of farm animals, and captivity of the population through the perversion of Mosaic law might as well have the number of the beast tattooed right in the middle of your forehead.
You are like a one trick pony Hobe you keep bringing this up ...We discussed this on many different threads where I showed you how mistaken you were....I also pointed out that Jesus is completely associated with 666 in many ways....Why you bring this up again is beyond me unless you wish to misdirect this thread about Jesus and his not belonging in places claimed for him like Passover...

Yeah since all preachers teach a twisted version of Satan and 666 and he's calling them out as all wrong regarding that and Christ, then
he inadvertantly called all Christianity Satanism. So why does he have a problem with others who view it as an adversary-accuser (satanism) as well?

But then again you believe that Jesus was a political activist, lol.

You are the one hung up on partisan politics.

Jesus lived in a theocracy where there was no distinction between religion and politics dingbat

I believe that Jesus was exactly who he said he was, a Jewish man chosen by God to reveal the hidden teaching in the law as prophesied by Moses in deuteroomy 18:18, not any three in one, wonder working, god in the flesh. That belief of yours is absurd.

"I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands."

His revelation turned the Jewish world upside down and removed the veil of Temple corruption..

Every prophesy about Christ's return where stars fall from the sky celestial powers are shaken, valleys lifted up and mountains crumble to the sea, resulting in a new heaven and a new earth, are prophesies about social upheaval, restructure and permanent change.

The time on earth where talking serpents of whatever religion or political party are perceived as wise or holy men is already passing away....

The more the peoples eyes are opened the more the people are pissed.

You are going to need a lot more than wishful thinking and childish fantasies if your house is going to stand against the wind and rain of the coming storm.

Last edited:

You are the one hung up on partisan politics.

Jesus lived in a theocracy where there was no distinction between religion and politics dingbat

I believe that Jesus was exactly who he said he was, a Jewish man chosen by God to reveal the hidden teaching in the law as prophesied by Moses in deuteroomy 18:18, not any three in one, wonder working, god in the flesh. That belief of yours is absurd.

"I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands."

His revelation turned the Jewish world upside down and removed the veil of Temple corruption..

Every prophesy about Christ's return where stars fall from the sky celestial powers are shaken, valleys lifted up and mountains crumble to the sea, resulting in a new heaven and a new earth, are prophesies about social upheaval, restructure and permanent change.

The time on earth where talking serpents of whatever religion or political party are perceived as wise or holy men is already passing away....

The more the peoples eyes are opened the more the people are pissed.

You are going to need a lot more than wishful thinking and childish fantasies if your house is going to stand against the wind and rain of the coming storm.
Partisan politics? So you don't think the hidden messages in the NT were about Rome and Judea?

So you are from the church of humanism. Got it, comrade.

Forum List

Back