Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

dont you have a bible? Easily looked up online.

Joshua 7:10-11 10The LORD said to Joshua, "Stand up! What are you doing down on your face? 11Israel has sinned; they have violated my covenant, which I commanded them to keep. They have taken some of the devoted things; they have stolen, they have lied, they have put them with their own possessions.

Joshua 7:10-11 10The LORD said to Joshua, "Stand up! What are you doing down on your face? 11Israel has sinned; they have violated my covenant, which I commanded them to keep. They have taken some of the devoted things; they have stolen, they have lied, they have put them with their own possessions.
I don't see where God said to kill them. Where's that?

In verse 12 God orders the ones responsible destroyed.

In verse 12 God orders the ones responsible destroyed.

Joshua 7:12 New King James Version. 12 Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they have become doomed to destruction. Neither will I be with you anymore, unless you destroy the accursed from among you.

Joshua 7:12 New King James Version. 12 Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they have become doomed to destruction. Neither will I be with you anymore, unless you destroy the accursed from among you.
Yes speaking of the soldier who took a gold bar and silver and hid it under his tent after God instructed them to take nothing. The Family was held responsible, The man for disobeying God, The Family for not turning him in.
Showing all that God must come first in ones life over family members. God is the one who gave life in the first place, God is the only one offering life everlasting to those who do put him first. No family member can.

Yes speaking of the soldier who took a gold bar and silver and hid it under his tent after God instructed them to take nothing. The Family was held responsible, The man for disobeying God, The Family for not turning him in.
Showing all that God must come first in ones life over family members. God is the one who gave life in the first place, God is the only one offering life everlasting to those who do put him first. No family member can.
Showing all that God must come first in ones life over family members.

well, indeed - that too would be no different than the other and equally corrupt, as paterfamilias. in fact there should be no "first" would be the correct interpretation. the golden rule.

Being nailed to wood and left to die seems pretty defeated.

surly you jest ...

through their putting them to death and were he pure of mind they set free his spirit ... and as it should be for judgement, their purity - for admission to the Everlasting. the itinerants just reward.

surly you jest ...

through their putting them to death and were he pure of mind they set free his spirit ... and as it should be for judgement, their purity - for admission to the Everlasting. the itinerants just reward.
^^^^ Can someone please translate this into English for me?

and yours isn't -

they knew the consequences that would befall them for their liberation theology, self determination they died for.

so, how was it tasteless without your understanding what was written, cave man.
Try writing in normal English, not some religion code shit. And then you call me a cave man for not understanding your gibberish. Sheesh, is that what Jesus would do?

Try writing in normal English, not some religion code shit. And then you call me a cave man for not understanding your gibberish. Sheesh, is that what Jesus would do?
they knew the consequences that would befall them for their liberation theology, self determination they died for.

no, caveman for your delinquent response for the concluding chapter of a historical event.

the itinerant's vain death as you imply likely was known by them for what would be the epithet written for them 400 years later by the criminals that crucified them - than the reason they chose they knew would led to their death.

are you a nazi ...

no, caveman for your delinquent response for the concluding chapter of a historical event.

the itinerant's vain death as you imply likely was known by them for what would be the epithet written for them 400 years later by the criminals that crucified them - than the reason they chose they knew would led to their death.

are you a nazi ...
Is that what Jesus did? Go around calling people names?

You're doing it out of hate, just like Jesus would.
Being nailed to wood and left to die seems pretty defeated.

similarly the defeat is in your hands for making the erroneous comparison, the lack of hate in their instance led to their untimely death.

as it is christianity for their crime that makes the claim of forgiveness for ignorance words never spoken by the itinerant - so be it hate or guilt in your eyes alone.

Forum List

Back