Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

You cannot defeat the invisible unicorns in your lawn. They stand ready to protect your home from evil, whether you believe they exist or not.

You cannot defeat the invisible unicorns in your lawn. They stand ready to protect your home from evil, whether you believe they exist or not.
Speak in a pleasant manner so I can say that Jesus is in your mind. We are not wrestling against flesh and blood. The battle is for the mind. You are losing that battle at this point in time. God will give up calling for you, at an unknown point time.

Rubbish. He can say what He likes and mock the shit out of your silly God and nothing will ever happen.

The battle is in your mind???
How arrogant are you to make predictions about people's minds?
I compare how people talk to how the Lord of Glory talks. You are clueless as to how Jesus talks, even when you see how Jesus talks, in scripture. Talk about being blind and deaf. You talk like his enemies who would argue with him, had he not talk in parables to them. Matthew 13 - 13. I warn people of their end. Mockers will have that end. It will not be what was taught to them. Final reward is not life - life. The consequences of sin, is death. One is temporary, for the saved that are asleep in Christ. It will be permanent for the lost. Satan tried to get Jesus to talk , and behave like that being, in person, and through people. Jesus ressisted that being. You cannot perceive that? You cannot see that we need to do the same thing?

Last edited:
Rev 1:9

I, John, who also am your brother, and fellow-partner in the tribulation, and in the reign and endurance, of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, because of the word of God, and because of the testimony of Jesus Christ; Revelation 1:9 Additional Translations ...
and?

??

People have been writing such storied about Jesus forever.

Early Christian Writings is the most complete collection of Christian texts before the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD. The site provides translations and commentary for these sources, including the New Testament, Apocrypha, Gnostics, Church Fathers, and some non-Christian references.
Jesus defeated sin and death, so certainly can dismiss unverified articles lol.

Remain ignorant.
You're the first I've met with unsaved faith like Judas Iscariot. Certainly, he knew Jesus. May as well be atheist.

I can see this thread has eluded you as you retreat to your unverified beliefs.

Last edited:
You're the first I've met with unsaved faith like Judas Iscariot. Certainly, he knew Jesus. May as well be atheist.

Education helps with rational faith.. You don't have to play dumb.

Well sure because decades after the Lord went home John was in prison. As Christians, (real ones) not like you, we are all his brothers in tribulation.

John was writing in the present tense...not the future. The tribulation was over in the first century.. and the good news is that it was local and the new Christians fled to the mountains.. to Pella.

John was writing in the present tense...not the future. The tribulation was over in the first century.. and the good news is that it was local and the new Christians fled to the mountains.. to Pella.

Yes John was writing in the present tens, but it was decades after Jesus had returned to the throne room, he wasn't in the physical presence of Christ when he wrote that sweetie. He was simply identifying with the experience of Jesus. You need more education. There is a Tribulation yet to come and it will as nothing has ever been.

I actually feel sorry for those who have been taken advantage of by real devils, actors and lying frauds, who have been destroying minds and lives in the name of God for centuries by cashing in and enriching themselves on their gullibility, sincere love for Jesus, and desperate need for God.
1637274528870.png

Yes John was writing in the present tens, but it was decades after Jesus had returned to the throne room, he wasn't in the physical presence of Christ when he wrote that sweetie. He was simply identifying with the experience of Jesus. You need more education. There is a Tribulation yet to come and it will as nothing has ever been.

So John of Patmos was lying?

The Book of Revelation – also called the Apocalypse of John, Revelation to John or Revelation from Jesus Christ – is the final book of the New Testament and consequently is also the final book of the Christian Bible.

they were not alone

“this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times.”

a traitor and a coward, these same people will do whatever they can to obscure the true events of the 1st century, liberation theology the meaning and hope of the itinerants message they were themselves willing to die for.

the world view of christianity waited 4 centuries ... to write their awful book of servitude and monotheistic obedience.

Forum List

Back