Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

somehow you must have missed the above inquiry ...

you and emily are standout about giving advice - no where to be found to answer simple questions, christianity.

- are you or are you not a hopeless sinner - - another avoidance syndrome - for sinners.
Let's go ahead and start with this idea that ding and I are hopelessly lost in our biases and teachings BreezeWood says are sinful and cannot be witnessing to truth.

In the Bible there are two Olive trees or witnesses in sackcloth that preach while the world assassinates them, tearing them down for all the wrongs they represent.

I believe one is for addressing the false church or false prophet and one is for the false govt or antichrist.

ding I have other Christian friends tearing down the false govt.

Why not set up a public online REBUKE and organize corrections for both Church and State grievances?

Why not address and correct all related complaints all at once?

BW wants a public apology by and for Christians we all know have a genocidal history at the same time that the purported message is to establish Truth Justice and Peace.

I know 2 well spoken leaders among the Christians rebuking Govt especially questioning Constitutionalists the way DT and BW discredit any Christians as teaching falsely.

I am willing to serve as a witness.

ding will you join me?

People need someone to tear down to get the truth out of the process.

You and I can offer to be the scapegoats and let BW DT lead the arguments against us.

Everyone I know has similar grievances and objections. Why not open up the process and ask everyone to participate in establishing corrections and consensus?

In the name of Jesus as Justice. Christ Jesus as Restorative Justice. Lord Jesus as Equal Justice Under Law. Jesus and the Holy Spirit as Universal Peace and Justice.

Truth Justice and Peace as the Holy Trinity.

I invoke all names of the One Universal Authority of God's Truth and Justice that can bring unity and peace to all humanity.

Please advise which church leaders or counselors you want to invite to pray over this process of receiving an agreed and unifying understanding of God through Jesus.

Last edited:
So YES BreezeWood I am willing to publicly apologize on behalf of any others like me who see the good in Christianity as overcoming the bad, in order to repent and reconcile with ALL others like you and GreatestIam who reject Christians for never acknowledging the wrongs abuse corruption and genocide done in the name of God Jesus and church authority and teachings.

I totally agree this will help advance the true process and purpose of receiving correction and establishing universal truth.

How do we go about setting this up?

ding JAG which church leaders are serious, that we can ask their help to contact Zuckerberg and Gates to set up totally equal access online to redress and resolve these rebukes to clean up church and states abuses by agreeing to fix them all?

======
somehow you must have missed the above inquiry ...

you and emily are standout about giving advice - no where to be found to answer simple questions, christianity.

- are you or are you not a hopeless sinner - - another avoidance syndrome - for sinners.
Let's go ahead and start with this idea that ding and I are hopelessly lost in our biases and teachings BreezeWood says are sinful and cannot be witnessing to truth.

In the Bible there are two Olive trees or witnesses in sackcloth that preach while the world assassinates them, tearing them down for all the wrongs they represent.

I believe one is for addressing the false church or false prophet and one is for the false govt or antichrist.

ding I have other Christian friends tearing down the false govt.

Why not set up a public online REBUKE and organize corrections for both Church and State grievances?

Why not address and correct all related complaints all at once?

BW wants a public apology by and for Christians we all know have a genocidal history at the same time that the purported message is to establish Truth Justice and Peace.

I know 2 well spoken leaders among the Christians rebuking Govt especially questioning Constitutionalists the way DT and BW discredit any Christians as teaching falsely.

I am willing to serve as a witness.

ding will you join me?

People need someone to tear down to get the truth out of the process.

You and I can offer to be the scapegoats and let BW DT lead the arguments against us.

Everyone I know has similar grievances and objections. Why not open up the process and ask everyone to participate in establishing corrections and consensus?

In the name of Jesus as Justice. Christ Jesus as Restorative Justice. Lord Jesus as Equal Justice Under Law. Jesus and the Holy Spirit as Universal Peace and Justice.

Truth Justice and Peace as the Holy Trinity.

I invoke all names of the One Universal Authority of God's Truth and Justice that can bring unity and peace to all humanity.

Please advise which church leaders or counselors you want to invite to pray over this process of receiving an agreed and unifying understanding of God through Jesus.

??? The same sins as any other person or group of people?

ding BreezeWood
Constitutionalists teach a system that promises equal justice/protection of the laws, yet violate these standards every time one group of people discriminates against another where the bias ends up affecting public policy or govt decisions.

Anarchists or Atheists who don't believe in God or Govt or coercion by outside authority end up judging or dismissing other people while claiming to be against coercion or judgment by others.

Isn't the problem of failing at whatever system or standards we claim to follow just the norm with human behavior as imperfect beings?

Christianity just stands out more because of the history of pushing and establishing it publicly.

Christians become more visible and vocal targets, but the same issues affect everyone.

Isn't the problem of failing at whatever system or standards we claim to follow just the norm with human behavior as imperfect beings?

no - imperfection is not the issue, sinning or evil is the distinction christians are unable to cope with as a solvable solution. they resign themselves to evil.

what sins are you unable to not commit or unwilling to give up - christian.
??? The same sins as any other person or group of people?

that's your answer ....

to bad for you, not everyone is unable to stop committing sins or at least to make the attempt till the day they perish. and succeed to free themselves for admission to the heavens.

one must wonder what meaning there can be to a christian's life when sinning is for them how to live their lives.

Let's go ahead and start with this idea that ding and I are hopelessly lost in our biases and teachings @BreezeWood says are sinful and cannot be witnessing to truth.

how refreshing ...

provide the document written by the 1st century itinerant claiming they are a messiah - sent to be crucified for your sins ... i'll wait.

they would not contradict the religion of antiquity nor the self determination, liberation theology they gave their life for ... who wrote the 4th century christian bible beg someday to be absolved from their sins, for them to again - rest in peace.

how refreshing ...

provide the document written by the 1st century itinerant claiming they are a messiah - sent to be crucified for your sins ... i'll wait.

they would not contradict the religion of antiquity nor the self determination, liberation theology they gave their life for ... who wrote the 4th century christian bible beg someday to be absolved from their sins, for them to again - rest in peace.
Let's ask all people with similar grievances as you have,
What will it take to resolve the conflicts over the real meaning, purpose, interpretation and teachings of Jesus?

If people agree with your solution, that should bring world peace.

I offer the interpretation that Jesus means Justice.
And the issues and conflicts are between
Retributive Justice and
Restorative Justice which Christ Jesus represents.

BreezeWood this universal interpretation of the Meaning of Christ Jesus as Peace and Justice and
Equal Justice Under Law
Does NOT require any such claims about Jesus declaring to be Messiah. In fact Restorative Justice does NOT require believing Jesus in the Bible is a real person, or historic, or a real personification. It only requires that we forgive and include people regardless if we believe Jesus is real or symbolic, as long as we agree to seek universal truth and justice regardless of biases or beliefs that differ.

Because you are the only one in this conversation requiring such a condition, I will gladly ask people who believe in this condition to provide proof to you or documents as you request.

I do not require any such condition but believe each person has their own standard of proof, where each can enforce their own.

If your faith and belief does not depend on any such Bible or any belief or statement about Jesus, then you already prove that isn't necessary.

But if you cannot even prove or justify your own beliefs without demanding such documents this means your system is contigent on that.

I don't require this to believe you or ding or GreatestIam.

But I am happy to ask help from others to meet your condition if your belief system depends on it.

By my understanding of the real meaning and process of Peace and Justice, the Bible and teachings of Jesus are a tool to communicate for rebuke correction and reaching agreement on truth. Obviously if your beliefs don't use Jesus or the Bible then these are not necessary.

But for some reason while you claim not to use Christian teachings, you then keep insisting on using Christian documentation to prove points.

So whatever is causing this Catch 22, let's ask help to resolve it.

My answer is you do not need any documentation to begin with. Just agreeing by conscience using whatever words or means we normally use to express what we believe.

But if you BreezeWood require some documentation, then let's ask help to get that for you.

Dear ding BreezeWood
As for BW conditions to provide documentation that Jesus Himself declared to be Messiah for all,
I offer a counter alternative:
To prove medically and by social statistics that forgiveness and deliverance in Christ Jesus CORRELATES with healing mind body and relationships better than arguing over the Bible. It achieves more toward the meaning behind receiving Jesus and the Holy Spirit by agreeing to forgive and receive healing, regardless what our beliefs are.

I do not understand why BW believes documentation is needed.

I find each person experiences proof in different ways unique to them.

If BW needs this, of course I will ask help to resolve this demand.

My focus and process of establishing truth is based on teaching and sharing spiritual healing as practiced in Christian mediation, deliverance and breaking generational patterns of abuse, oppression and destruction.

The Catholic church teaches exorcism and deliverance, but we need to prove how this process works medically and scientifically to reach and help all people.

That to me is a more universal benefit and focus we can unite around.

Whatever BW asks is part of the process to get there. Just as important as a step, or else BW would not keep asking for this if it didn't serve a purpose.

Let us ask and let God answer.

Last edited:
But if you @BreezeWood require some documentation, then let's ask help to get that for you.
I don't believe he is interested in that. His strategy is to systematically reject all documents, history and traditions regarding Jesus.

So why don't you provide the documents so that you can see first hand that I am right.

Instead of trying to reach a compromise. Why don't you just ask him what he wants and go from there? Because I am pretty sure he wants you to reject Christ. As does greatestiam and hobelim.

So why don't you give them what they want? Go ahead and reject Christ and they will be your friends.

Let's ask all people with similar grievances as you have,
What will it take to resolve the conflicts over the real meaning, purpose, interpretation and teachings of Jesus?

If people agree with your solution, that should bring world peace.

I offer the interpretation that Jesus means Justice.
And the issues and conflicts are between
Retributive Justice and
Restorative Justice which Christ Jesus represents.

BreezeWood this universal interpretation of the Meaning of Christ Jesus as Peace and Justice and
Equal Justice Under Law
Does NOT require any such claims about Jesus declaring to be Messiah. In fact Restorative Justice does NOT require believing Jesus in the Bible is a real person, or historic, or a real personification. It only requires that we forgive and include people regardless if we believe Jesus is real or symbolic, as long as we agree to seek universal truth and justice regardless of biases or beliefs that differ.

Because you are the only one in this conversation requiring such a condition, I will gladly ask people who believe in this condition to provide proof to you or documents as you request.

I do not require any such condition but believe each person has their own standard of proof, where each can enforce their own.

If your faith and belief does not depend on any such Bible or any belief or statement about Jesus, then you already prove that isn't necessary.

But if you cannot even prove or justify your own beliefs without demanding such documents this means your system is contigent on that.

I don't require this to believe you or ding or GreatestIam.

But I am happy to ask help from others to meet your condition if your belief system depends on it.

By my understanding of the real meaning and process of Peace and Justice, the Bible and teachings of Jesus are a tool to communicate for rebuke correction and reaching agreement on truth. Obviously if your beliefs don't use Jesus or the Bible then these are not necessary.

But for some reason while you claim not to use Christian teachings, you then keep insisting on using Christian documentation to prove points.

So whatever is causing this Catch 22, let's ask help to resolve it.

My answer is you do not need any documentation to begin with. Just agreeing by conscience using whatever words or means we normally use to express what we believe.

But if you BreezeWood require some documentation, then let's ask help to get that for you.

emily is the one fixated to a single source 4th century unaccredited book portraying a 1st century itinerant without a single source document from the main character to corroborate anything written about them and used in their name without proper consent from any authority but their own.

- as before, what are the sins christians are unable to stop committing - or unwilling to try overcoming.
- are you or are you not a hopeless sinner -

the above have been left unanswered prior to your post, emily - you claim the itinerants mission was to die for your sins - my position is they were reiterating the religion of antiquity, liberation theology and self determination. stop misconstruing my position has ever been anything else and is rooted in recorded history irregardless your unfounded beliefs in the christian bible.

prove by what they have given to you they ever claimed to be a messiah or claimed humanity lives in a state of hopeless sin ...

Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.
By JAG
September 16, 2021

Because God can NOT be defeated and Jesus is God.

Jesus is the Word and "In the beginning was the Word
and . . . the Word was God" {John 1:1} . . .

. . . and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us and He can not
be defeated by Sin, Satan, and Satan's sad selfish self-seeking sapiens.

Would you please seize . . . upon this mighty truth:

Jesus is NOW the most powerful Person in the Universe. John 13:3
John 3:35 John 5:22 Col. 2:9-10 Matt. 28:18 1 Cor. 15:24-25

And He was there when . . .

The Holy Trinity {Father, Son, Holy Spirit} created Andromeda, a galaxy
41,631,870 miles in diameter {67 kiloparsecs} which is only one of a few
hundred billion galaxies in the Universe ~ by the way Andromeda has an
estimated one trillion stars.

Speaking of stars . . .

Astronomers estimate there are between 30 to 70 billion trillion stars in the
Universe. The Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit created it all.

So? So They are powerful. They can not be defeated.

"Now wait just a minute", objected Frail Christian Pessimist, "the Father, the Lord
Jesus, and the Holy Spirit lose the War For The World. They fail to Christianize
the world, and defeat evil, before Jesus returns."

Then out spake Braveheart the man of God, "So, Frail, you teach that Jesus and
His Great Commission fails?"

"Yes", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "Jesus' command to His Christian Church
to go and make disciples of all nations will fail."

"But consider this.", replied Braveheart the man of God, "When Jesus commanded
His Christian Church to carry out His Great Commission, He said 'All authority in
heaven and on earth has been given to me. THEREFORE go and make disciples
of all nations' and He added 'surely I am with you always to the very end of the age'"

"Where in the Bible does Jesus say all that?", asked Frail Christian Pessimist.

""Matthew 28:16-20", replied Braveheart the man of God.

"Moreover", continued Braveheart the man of God, "Jesus' death on The Cross
and His Resurrection, has NOW defeated all His Enemies, and Sin, and Satan
and . . .

. . . Jesus NOW sits at the right hand of the Father God Almighty, so Jesus NOW
has ALL power to win the War For The World.

"I base my beliefs about the future on what the newspapers say", replied Frail
Christian Pessimist, "and the news headlines say the world is growing more and
more evil all the time."

"So Evil, not Jesus, wins the War For The World?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"Yes, that's exactly right. You are correct", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

"Are you saying that Jesus is a Loser?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"I fear the worst", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

{A wise man once asked:
Can we trust newspapers and news headlines to tell us the truth? Do you, reader,
trust newspapers to tell you the truth?}

"By the way I'm curious, what are your favorite news sources?", asked Braveheart the
man of God.

"I read the news headlines every day on the Internet", replied Frail Christian Pessimist,
"and I listen to the cable news networks a lot. I particularly like Fox News."

"But the Bible is our source", replied Braveheart the man of God, "and all Scripture is given
by inspiration of God {2 Timothy 3:16-20} . . .

. . . and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us . . .

. . . this means . . .

. . . we can successfully carry out our Lord Jesus' Great Commission command, to go and
make disciples of all nations."

"No! We can not do that", replied Frail Christian Pessimist. "Evil is more powerful than Good,
and the Good loses the War For The World. I'm not giving up my newspapers."

Elsewhere on the battlefield . . .

Lieutenant Pale Grasshopper: "Look General, our Christian Army is taking heavy losses
everywhere along our front, on both our flanks, and in our center. We're losing the battle,
sir, and we must speedily retreat right now, General."

General John Strongfaith: "Stand firm. Stay calm. Be strong. Get a hold of yourself
Lieutenant Grasshopper. Have faith in God. Hold on. Take courage. Our heavy casualties
only serve to make our army battle-hardened which makes us stronger. We know how this
war ends. We win it. This Christian Army gradually destroys all it's enemies {1 Cor. 15:24-25}.
Therefore we fight it on out to the end. So advance the entire line forward right now, and do it
with a glad heart."

Back to Braveheart . . .

Braveheart the man of God speaks:

"There is world-changing power in The Blood of The Cross.

There is world-changing power in Jesus' Resurrection.

The Bible says Jesus 'was declared the Son Of God WITH POWER by the Resurrection from the
dead' {Philippians 2:8-9} . . .

. . . and shortly after His Resurrection, Jesus boldly proclaimed that 'All authority has been given
to Me in heaven and on earth' {Matthew 28:18}

So?

So Jesus commanded His evangelizing Great Commission SOON AFTER His Resurrection. Why
is this important? Because of the huge enormous power of His Resurrection to change the world.

We have Victory in Jesus! Jesus NOW has the power to empower His Christian Church to go and
make disciples of all nations."

"Evil is strong and the Christian Church will fail to successfully carry out Jesus' Great Commission",
replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

Braveheart the man of God, in kindness and with compassion now said to Frail Christian Pessimist:

"Frail, I leave you with these Christian victory thoughts: There is no power on this earth that can defeat
the power of The Cross and the power of Jesus' Resurrection . . .

. . . that now empowers Jesus' Christian Church to successfully carry out His Great Commission to
go and make disciples of all nations . . .

. . . therefore the Lord Jesus will gradually win the War For The World.

"The newspapers paint a different picture", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "and I have faith in the news."

[]

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
Send him to my house.
I'll take him on mano fakemano

Not even in the US. Since his Kingdom is not in D.C., the media misses showing all the places where he is in the hearts and lives of many.
what I meant was that He is being "defeated" because.. well, God allows all to have free will and so when they use their free will to do evil.. evil takes over and now it has taken over the entire US and the world

which is why I say Jesus is coming back soon... I could be wrong... and we need to define Soon but I just think He kind of has to return... things are just too out of control and evil

Well they are religious just like you. I don't just pick on Christians. You know that.

Last week my cousin told me how she was saved in Florida. Her brother was a wacko born again in FL for years and finally he converted her. She says how much better she feels. Doesn't drink any more. Blablabla. Know what I said to her? Congrats. I'm happy for you.

That is not the time or place to tell someone religious they are stupid. Here is.
They are defiled religious people. They are blind as to what is in their own book. I am seperate from them. Pure undefiled religon is how a person is, and how they talk. The church made it to be many, with my religon is better than your religon. Jesdus did not teach that. Jesus is pure undefiled religon, doing his good pleasure through a person. The church knows how to give guilt. The church does not know how to edify people who have Jesus talking through, them having no idea. This web page falsely accused me of sending electronic spam. That is why I have not been here.

Last edited:
They are defiled religious people. They are blind as to what is in their own book. I am seperate from them. Pure undefiled religon is how a person is, and how they talk. The church made it to be many, with my religon is better than your religon. Jesdus did not teach that. Jesus is pure undefiled religon, doing his good pleasure through a person. The church knows how to give guilt. The church does not know how to edify people who have Jesus talking through, them having no idea. This web page falsely accused me of sending electronic spam. That is why I have not been here.
Who else's writing inspires you?

what I meant was that He is being "defeated" because.. well, God allows all to have free will and so when they use their free will to do evil.. evil takes over and now it has taken over the entire US and the world

which is why I say Jesus is coming back soon... I could be wrong... and we need to define Soon but I just think He kind of has to return... things are just too out of control and evil

Soon was 40 years after the crucifixion.

Rev 1:9

I, John, who also am your brother, and fellow-partner in the tribulation, and in the reign and endurance, of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, because of the word of God, and because of the testimony of Jesus Christ; Revelation 1:9 Additional Translations ...

The old ways die so the new ways can be practiced.

yumegari
Even Jesus taught to create NEW wineskins instead of pouring the NEW wine into the Old Wineskins and making them burst! We are seeing the Old Ways burst.

Kahlil Gibran said Pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses our understanding.

No pain no gain.

Growing pains are part of the human learning curve.

Every person I know who commits to receive God's truth through Jesus has gone through massive upheaval to cleanse the past in order to go through rebirth in the Kingdom of God that is not of the old world but unconditional. So it breaks through any old conditions or attachments.

Buddhism also teaches to denounce past attachments to be freed of karmic cycles.

All this spiritual and social growth is going to change the world and reinvent the meaning and methods of church and state to accommodate people living by the laws and Kingdom of God.
Wow! Somebody quoting Khalil Gibran, good job. Have You read his poem about Mary Magdelin meeting the Messiah? It's one of Khalil's best.
Buddha was a disciple of Isaiah or one of the other prophets, and took what He learned to India and so on.

Jesus will do evil in merely by standing in this reality, shining light that one has ever seen. That light will melt the entier earth, changing elements to be what there were befor sin. Stars that die, will die. They that have his Spirit in them will be changed to not be affected by that light. Islands will be moved from where they are. Mountain's will melt as if they were made of wax. Valleys will rise. Rough places will be made to be smooth. Faithless fallen beings tremble not knowing when that will happen. All that they value will be no more. Those fallen beings will wander on the earth for 1000 years contemplating the results of their rebellion. Saved will be in a city that is beutiful beyond our comprehension. That city will be gone for 1000 years. Wicked are raised when that city comes back to the earth. Wicked are done in, becoming a part of the earth forever.

Last edited:
Jesus will do evil in merely by standing in this reality, shining light that no one has ever seen. That light will melt the entier earth, changing elements to be what they were befor sin. Stars that die, will die. They that have his Spirit in them will be changed to not be affected by that light. Islands will be moved from where they are. Mountain's will melt as if they were made of wax. Valleys will rise. Rough places will be made to be smooth. Faithless fallen beings tremble not knowing when that will happen. All that they value will be no more. Those fallen beings will wander on the earth for 1000 years contemplating the results of their rebellion. Saved will be in a city that is beutiful beyond our comprehension. That city will be gone for 1000 years. Wicked are raised when that city comes back to the earth. Wicked are done in, becoming a part of the earth forever.

Forum List

Back