Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

Adam and Eve are allegorical. So is Noah. They aren't historical figures.

they are the metaphysical landscape for the spiritual content of physiological evolution - and its progression from time immemorial for the fruition and acceptance to the heavens by beings of stature. who determine their own destiny. a&e - noah. the religious itinerant.

Much easier to admit error.
Easier to keep your mouth shut, and not criticize or advise others except to the same degree you are able to accept criticism corrections or advice. When we treat constructive criticism as a mutual process, it makes it much easier and effective and strengthens relationships instead of killing them off.

- as before, what are the sins christians are unable to stop committing - or unwilling to try overcoming.

somehow you must have missed the above inquiry ...

you and emily are standout about giving advice - no where to be found to answer simple questions, christianity.

- are you or are you not a hopeless sinner - - another avoidance syndrome - for sinners.

they are the metaphysical landscape for the spiritual content of physiological evolution - and its progression from time immemorial for the fruition and acceptance to the heavens by beings of stature. who determine their own destiny. a&e - noah. the religious itinerant.
Nope. Allegorical representations used to pass down knowledge of the answers to the origin questions.

somehow you must have missed the above inquiry ...

you and emily are standout about giving advice - no where to be found to answer simple questions, christianity.

- are you or are you not a hopeless sinner - - another avoidance syndrome - for sinners.
No. I didn't miss it. You are the biggest sinner here.

Nope. Allegorical representations used to pass down knowledge of the answers to the origin questions.

in your case the false messiah fallacies are used where knowledge and answers have long since been established. grow up. child.

evolutionary progressions are due to the beings control of their own destiny, a&e are the example of humanities choice - the religion of antiquity.

- are you or are you not a hopeless sinner - -

what sins are you unable to not commit or unwilling to give up - christian.

in your case the false messiah fallacies are used where knowledge and answers have long since been established. grow up. child.

evolutionary progressions are due to the beings control of their own destiny, a&e are the example of humanities choice - the religion of antiquity.

what sins are you unable to not commit or unwilling to give up - christian.
Jesus loves you even if you don't love him. :)

Jesus loves you even if you don't love him. :)

they might -

and maybe he's not holding a grudge for how the crucifiers wrote their book, christian bible misrepresenting their liberation theology - they died for ... and maybe not. good luck bing.

they might -

and maybe he's not holding a grudge for how the crucifiers wrote their book, christian bible misrepresenting their liberation theology - they died for ... and maybe not. good luck bing.
The Gospel of John describes an episode in which Jesus heals a man blind from birth, placed during the Festival of Tabernacles, about six months before his crucifixion. Jesus mixes spittle with dirt to make a mud mixture, which he then places on the man's eyes. He instructs the man to wash his eyes in the Pool of Siloam. When the man does this, he is able to see. When asked by his disciples whether the cause of the blindness was the sins of the man's father or his mother, Jesus states that it was neither.

Original sin is man's failure to take accountability.
If true ands evil, why do you preach to follow Jesus and have us all do that same evil thing?

Got you, you stupid ass.

If I was of your vile and immoral ilk, I would put this in a post.

Regards
DL

what sin -

accountability is not necessary for choosing ones own destiny but to themselves, a&e - it's called responsibility. the heavens are happy with their choice.
Have you seen the Christians run from explaining why they sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan?

They ignore that if Adam had not sinned, the great plan would have been derailed.

Stupid Christians do not know if they should praise or condemn Adam.

Smart ones praise that version of Adam, while condemning the genocidal Yahweh.

Regards
DL

So is Jesus and all the biblical character's.

There was a Jesus of Nazareth though, just a man and not the half breed hero with super powers.

The real Jesus wanted to test his religion's messiah myth/allegory and failed in his suicide by likely dying.

Regards
DL

If true ands evil, why do you preach to follow Jesus and have us all do that same evil thing?

Got you, you stupid ass.

If I was of your vile and immoral ilk, I would put this in a post.

Regards
DL
Jesus is the truth and the way. Everyone who loves truth follows Jesus.

So is Jesus and all the biblical character's.

There was a Jesus of Nazareth though, just a man and not the half breed hero with super powers.

The real Jesus wanted to test his religion's messiah myth/allegory and failed in his suicide by likely dying.

Regards
DL
Incorrect. You literally just contradicted yourself.

Got you, you stupid ass.

Regards
DL
And Jesus said, “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vine grower. He takes away every branch in me that does not bear fruit, and every one that does he prunes so that it bears more fruit.

the account of the desert religions, the state religion of the roman empire - christianity.

knowledge - to triumph ... the true parable.

a&e choose to fulfill their own destiny to become equals in the heavens by their own means through the prescribed religion of antiquity in triumph over evil as necessary for remission as the goal for their decision. and made the same for all humanity.

- as before, what are the sins christians are unable to stop committing - or unwilling to try overcoming.
??? The same sins as any other person or group of people?

ding BreezeWood
Constitutionalists teach a system that promises equal justice/protection of the laws, yet violate these standards every time one group of people discriminates against another where the bias ends up affecting public policy or govt decisions.

Anarchists or Atheists who don't believe in God or Govt or coercion by outside authority end up judging or dismissing other people while claiming to be against coercion or judgment by others.

Isn't the problem of failing at whatever system or standards we claim to follow just the norm with human behavior as imperfect beings?

Christianity just stands out more because of the history of pushing and establishing it publicly.

Christians become more visible and vocal targets, but the same issues affect everyone.

Got you, you stupid ass.

Regards
DL
Translation:
Universal Justice by definition affects all humanity collectively.

ding's statement makes sense if you are okay interpreting Jesus to represent the process of establishing Universal Authority of Laws and Justice that bring Peace to everyone.

If you cannot forgive something about Christianity or some other person, group, perception or issue you have with the process of establishing Truth Justice and Peace, then you will bring up the reasons for your objections in the ensuing discussion.

Either way all 4 of us (ding and me BreezeWood and GreatestIam) are trying to share witness and express the higher Truth we see in order to establish common Justice.

The PROCESS of discussing what is true or false will STILL lead to resolving what is wrong, and achieving agreement on what is right. So this PROCESS is what I am saying Jesus/the Bible is about: rebuking by God's laws to reach/establish truth and justice to bring peace and restoring relations on this basis.

But what obstructs the communication process: GIA/"DT" and BW do not believe ding and I can be valid witnesses if we are still supporting Christian teachings they both blame for corruption and abuse. This causes distraction by constantly addressing that objection over and over instead of addressing the content.

ding does not see DT as a Gnostic Christian and sees BW as only seeking to undermine and attack Christians not to correct or establish truth.

How can we establish truth and justice despite our different biases and preferences?

I am happy to seek help of UU counselors who might have more experience translating between our different systems and objections.

If the 4 of us can agree what is the abuse we all want to see corrected, and what are the True Laws we all want to see taught correctly, so everything is consistent with no conflicts left unresolved, then we can all achieve this common goal.

ding Do you have a Counselor you could recommend who will support you in establishing truth in an inclusive way that addresses and resolves the points that BW and DT are trying to make? If BW wants a united acknowledgement by Christians admitting and renouncing false teaching from the past that was an expression of antichrist/false prophets, how can we fulfill that step in a unifying way for public agreed correction to stop backlash blaming Christians for ignoring this step?

I can ask a UU fellowship that has 1-2 lay leaders with experience counseling others with sympathy for similar issues against the hard religious right.

Last edited:
Fortunate or unfortunate, religion is dying. It's a relic of past necessity. And now we replace that necessity for definition, explanation, and structure with more fitting systems. Time to see how that turns out.
The old ways die so the new ways can be practiced.

yumegari
Even Jesus taught to create NEW wineskins instead of pouring the NEW wine into the Old Wineskins and making them burst! We are seeing the Old Ways burst.

Kahlil Gibran said Pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses our understanding.

No pain no gain.

Growing pains are part of the human learning curve.

Every person I know who commits to receive God's truth through Jesus has gone through massive upheaval to cleanse the past in order to go through rebirth in the Kingdom of God that is not of the old world but unconditional. So it breaks through any old conditions or attachments.

Buddhism also teaches to denounce past attachments to be freed of karmic cycles.

All this spiritual and social growth is going to change the world and reinvent the meaning and methods of church and state to accommodate people living by the laws and Kingdom of God.

New Topics

Forum List

Back