Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

…The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the [Messiah], the Son of God.""Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.

What do you think?" "He is worthy of death," they answered. (Matthew 26:63-66)

LOL, we cross? You are awfully sensitive son, you may want to rethink your participation in these kinds of discussions. So you really want to make the point that an unbeliever can explain Scripture to a believer in a manner that will dissuade him from his belief system?
We? lol. How many of you are there? Y'all believe in an almighty yet edible triune mangod. I don't.

I believe in one God who is incorporeal, has no equal, and there is no other God in existence either above or below him . You do not believe in this God, my God. I always do exactly as my God commands. Always.

What you profess to believe about God does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence yet I am not trying to dissuade you or anyone from anything.

I am showing where right and wrong and judgment lie, proving Jesus right, and showing that the prince of this world stands condemned by drawing from what Jesus taught and showing it to you.

Do you have a problem with that?

What you or anyone does with the information that I have openly revealed is entirely on you.

My hands have been washed clean.

Last edited:
Jesus Can Not Be Defeated. Because God can NOT be defeated and Jesus is God.

Sorry, Jag, I usually don't insert myself into these kinds of threads but that is not quite right.

TRUE: God cannot be defeated. There is no beating God. Not even Lucifer can defeat God because God is the beginning, he is the end, he is the war and warrior, he is the axe, and he is the battle-shield. You can no more defeat God than you can put fire out with fire.

NOT TRUE: That Jesus is God. Jesus is not God but a plenary portion of him put on Earth for a time to better relate to the people. Jesus was put on this Earth as flesh and bone that ordinary man could see and touch and they thanked him by crucifying him. Jesus is now back in heaven with God. Jesus is kind of like God's lieutenant.

Jesus can and was defeated by the Governor of Judea who ordered his execution and can be defeated by simple human denial and ignorance. Jesus was and is a river of knowledge leading back to God but no one can make anyone drink from the river, it is always up to the individual.

I have always found it odd, predictable, but odd that people need to redefine what the Word says to ease their uncomfortableness over the supranatural aspect of God and Jesus.
You struck the nail firmly on its head. There isn't one supernatural act that he accepts. Which ought to tell you something about the game he is playing here.

You believe in an almighty yet edible triune mangod. I don't.

I believe in one God who is incorporeal, has no equal, and there is no other God in existence either above or below him . You do not believe in this God, my God. I always do exactly as my God, commands.

What you profess to believe about God does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence yet I am not trying to dissuade you or anyone from anything.

I am showing where right and wrong and judgment lie, proving Jesus right, and showing that the prince of this world stands condemned by drawing from what Jesus taught and showing it to you.

What you or anyone does with the information that I have openly revealed is entirely on you.

Who didn't create the universe, right? That is what you believe, right?

What Jesus is saying here is that he is fully God and fully man.

…The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the [Messiah], the Son of God.""Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.

What do you think?" "He is worthy of death," they answered. (Matthew 26:63-66)

hobelim you refuse to identify your religious affiliation, you attack the beliefs of Christians to the point that it is effectively the only thing you post about here, you act like you are arguing on God's behalf but you don't believe God is responsible for any supernatural acts, what are we supposed to think about you?

Don't you find this odd JustAGuy1 ?

We? lol. How many of you are there? Y'all believe in an almighty yet edible triune mangod. I don't.

I believe in one God who is incorporeal, has no equal, and there is no other God in existence either above or below him . You do not believe in this God, my God. I always do exactly as my God commands. Always.

Sorry son, unlike yourself I am very comfortable with you holding whatever beliefs you feel you need to hold. You are actually just another modern day Pharisee, my faith and knowledge are unaffected by your "views".

hobelim you refuse to identify your religious affiliation, you attack the beliefs of Christians to the point that it is effectively the only thing you post about here, you act like you are arguing on God's behalf but you don't believe God is responsible for any supernatural acts, what are we supposed to think about you?

Don't you find this odd JustAGuy1 ?

I've been around and seen all of this before. He is very threatened by any belief system he can't explain.

They even have a set plan.

1. de-MORALIZE
2. destabilize
3. crisis
4. normalization

I believe that God created things the way they are and have always been.

A human being can never be God by definition.

Thats the way it is and has always been.

You on the other hand profess to believe that God can become a man which contradicts the way that God who could theoretically do anything has done.

Do you not believe in reality?
Then you do not believe in God's Word, and since Jesus is called The Logos (The Word of God) and you don't believe in The Word, you do not believe in God.

If you don't acknowledge The Son, then The Son will not acknowledge you before The Father.

What better way to de-MORALIZE a nation than attacking the dominant religion of that nation. Shit's been going on for 80 years.

And if someone were to try to de-MORALIZE a nation they would use multiple personas to appeal to as many different types as they could. People like hobelim, breezewood and greatestiam who act like they believe in God as a way to con others into criticizing Christianity.

But none of these guys will ever ever ever praise God, defend God or give God any credit for all the good that is in the world.

There isn't one supernatural act that he accepts.

I hate using the word supernatural in this context because most people ascribe it's meaning as mystical or magic, when in fact it only means beyond nature. If God created the universe, then he created nature and doing so requires tools and powers which by definition cannot be within or limited to nature. Of course, this all appears as one big black box and panacea to the scientific community, but the fact of the matter is that if the universe had any beginning at all then that by definition demands the existence of super-natural means beyond the ordinary that we can see!

And of course, if the man of Borneo, still living at a neolithic level, were to see TV, radio, cellphones and such, that would all be "supernatural" to him.

Last edited:
I hate using the word supernatural in this context because most people ascribe it's meaning as mystical or magic, when in fact it only means beyond nature. If God created the universe, then he created nature and doing so requires tools and powers which by definition cannot be within or limited to nature. Of course, this all appears as one big black box and panacea to the scientific community, but the fact of the matter is that if the universe had any beginning at all then that be definition demands the existence of super-natural means beyond the ordinary that we can see!

And of course, if the man of Borneo, still living at a neolithic level, were to see TV, radio, cellphones and such, that would all be "supernatural" to him.
I couldn't agree more. It's not supernatural to God. We are the alternate reality technically speaking that is.

Forum List

Back