Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

And Jesus said...

18“If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first.
23Whoever hates me also hates my Father.s
24If I had not done works among them that no one else ever did, they would not have sin; but as it is, they have seen and hated both me and my Father.t
25But in order that the word written in their law* might be fulfilled, ‘They hated me without cause.’u
Awww....Do you feel hated? Do you feel persecuted while playing golf? Geez, I didn't realize how much you were suffering by allowing satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies.

I thought you were happy with your delusions.

What a moron!

Do you feel hated? Do you feel persecuted while playing golf? Geez, I didn't realize how much you were suffering by allowing satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies.

I thought you were happy with your delusions.

What a moron!
And Jesus said...

23Jesus answered and said to him, “Whoever loves me will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling with him.q

Anyone who does not remain in me will be thrown out like a branch and wither; people will gather them and throw them into a fire and they will be burned.

“Whoever loves me will keep my word,

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven,.."

To understand what Jesus meant by saying 'least' in the kingdom of Heaven see Genesis 3:14

I have always found it odd, predictable, but odd that people need to redefine what the Word says to ease their uncomfortableness over the supranatural aspect of God and Jesus.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven,.."

To understand what Jesus meant by saying 'least' in the kingdom of Heaven see Genesis 3:14
Jesus said to him, “I am the way and the truth* and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Anyone who does not remain in me will be thrown out like a branch and wither; people will gather them and throw them into a fire and they will be burned.

You defy the law of God religiously, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands, and mislead others to do the same which amounts to murder.

Burn, baby, burn.

You defy the law of God religiously, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands, and mislead others to do the same which amounts to murder.

Burn, baby, burn.
In the beginning* was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

He was in the beginning with God.
All things came to be through him,
and without him nothing came to be.

What came to be
through him was life,
and this life was the light of the human race;
the light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not overcome it.

A man named John was sent from God.
He came for testimony, to testify to the light, so that all might believe through him.
He was not the light, but came to testify to the light.
The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world.
He was in the world,
and the world came to be through him,
but the world did not know him.
He came to what was his own,
but his own people did not accept him.
But to those who did accept him he gave power to become children of God, to those who believe in his name,
who were born not by natural generation nor by human choice nor by a man’s decision but of God.
And the Word became flesh
and made his dwelling among us,
and we saw his glory,
the glory as of the Father’s only Son,
full of grace and truth.

I have always found it odd, predictable, but odd that people need to redefine what the Word says to ease their uncomfortableness over the supranatural aspect of God and Jesus.

You profess to believe that a triune God diddled a virgin to become fully human and fully God only to grow up and say things that no one understood, perform some supernatural demonstrations of divine power, party with sinners and prostitutes, and stick it to the man until he was tortured and crucified, turned into a matzo and eaten on sundays because he loved the roman empire so much.

You pretend to believe that crap but find it too hard to believe that you are wrong.

Right.

You phony piece of shit.

JustAGuy1 when dealing with hobelim attacks on your faith it may be helpful to remember what Jesus said...

19If you belonged to the world, the world would love its own; but because you do not belong to the world, and I have chosen you out of the world, the world hates you.o
20Remember the word I spoke to you,* ‘No slave is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.p
21And they will do all these things to you on account of my name,* because they do not know the one who sent me.q

JustAGuy1

Since Hobelim rejects Jesus as his lord and savior it may also be helpful to remember...

Jesus said to him, “I am the way and the truth* and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

You profess to believe that a triune God diddled a virgin to become fully human and fully God only to grow up and say things that no one understood, perform some supernatural demonstrations of divine power, party with sinners and prostitutes, and stick it to the man until he was tortured and crucified, turned into a matzo and eaten on sundays because he loved the roman empire so much.

You pretend to believe that crap but find it too hard to believe that you are wrong.

Right.

You phony piece of shit.

LOL, we cross? You are awfully sensitive son, you may want to rethink your participation in these kinds of discussions. So you really want to make the point that an unbeliever can explain Scripture to a believer in a manner that will dissuade him from his belief system?

Yet God can appear in the form of a man. Are you saying that there are things impossible for God to do, or that you do not believe in God at all?

I believe that God created things the way they are and have always been.

A human being can never be God by definition.

Thats the way it is and has always been.

You on the other hand profess to believe that God can become a man which contradicts the way that God who could theoretically do anything has done.

Do you not believe in reality?

Jesus answered, “I told you that I AM.

I was born into this world to testify to the truth.

Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice.

And Jesus said...

From now on I am telling you before it happens, so that when it happens you may believe that I AM.

And Jesus said...

Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever receives the one I send receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me.

Forum List

Back