Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

Jesus is not God. Jesus never claimed to be God. His enemies accused him of claiming equality with God to discredit his teachings because even in first century Judea, just like now all over the world, anyone who claims to be God is insane.
If you do not accept the reality that Jesus is the great "I AM"........then you are destined to die in your sins. Read, be enlightened, "Indeed when I come to the children of Israel and say unto them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they say to Me, 'What is His name?' "What shall I say to them?" And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM," And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, "I AM has sent me to you." -- Ex. 3:13-14

God called Himself "I AM" when addressing Moses' question about who sent him to the children of Israel. The name I AM is an indication of God's eternal self existence. No created being can truly claim the title I AM.

Yet......in the Gospel of John we find this record that was inspired by the Holy Spirit of God, "And He (Jesus) said to them, "You are from beneath; I Am from above. You are of this world; I AM not of this world. Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM, you will die in your sins." -- John 8:23-24

Next consider the passage when Jesus was addressing the questions of the Jews that were charging Him with Blasphemy, they said, "You (Jesus) are not yet fifty years old, and you have seen Abraham?" Jesus said to them, "MOST ASSUREDLY, I SAY TO YOU, BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM." -- John 8:57-59

Jesus did not consider it robbery to be equal with God. (Phil. 2:6)

"In the beginning was The Word, and the Word was with God, and The Word was God............" "He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and world knew Him not........" "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us........the ONLY begotten of the Father........" John 1

Not a greater truth in scripture.......Clearly you do not represent the God of creation.......you represent the World, ".........and the world knew Him not......."

Jesus is THE WORD. And even after 2 thousand years that WORD exists and the power to cut asunder the Spirit and Soul, its still sharper than a 2 edged sword.

You can't deny what is written......you can attempt to ignore it, but you can't deny it.

In the beginning was Logos, the Word, (divine reason)
And the Word was with Ho Theos, the God,
And the Word was theos, like God

Theos without the definite article Ho before it means godlike or like God.

In the beginning the metaphor for teaching from God was manna, bread from Heaven. Jesus said he was this bread, a teacher from God, and that this bread, teaching, would become his flesh.

The Actual Body of Christ is made of words from God that form the body of his teaching, his flesh.

The word became flesh just means that the previous metaphor for teaching from God manna, bread from heaven, became the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for divine instruction... Thats it.

A miracle!

This is not a good time to be in a drunken stupor. I heard that Jesus is coming ANY MINUTE and all that you are doing is bringing the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people. If he finds out what you've been saying he might get pissed off and toss you alive right into fire lake.

Sober up dude.

Last edited:
If you do not accept the reality that Jesus is the great "I AM"........then you are destined to die in your sins. Read, be enlightened, "Indeed when I come to the children of Israel and say unto them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they say to Me, 'What is His name?' "What shall I say to them?" And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM," And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, "I AM has sent me to you." -- Ex. 3:13-14

God called Himself "I AM" when addressing Moses' question about who sent him to the children of Israel. The name I AM is an indication of God's eternal self existence. No created being can truly claim the title I AM.

Yet......in the Gospel of John we find this record that was inspired by the Holy Spirit of God, "And He (Jesus) said to them, "You are from beneath; I Am from above. You are of this world; I AM not of this world. Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM, you will die in your sins." -- John 8:23-24

Next consider the passage when Jesus was addressing the questions of the Jews that were charging Him with Blasphemy, they said, "You (Jesus) are not yet fifty years old, and you have seen Abraham?" Jesus said to them, "MOST ASSUREDLY, I SAY TO YOU, BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM." -- John 8:57-59

Jesus did not consider it robbery to be equal with God. (Phil. 2:6)

"In the beginning was The Word, and the Word was with God, and The Word was God............" "He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and world knew Him not........" "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us........the ONLY begotten of the Father........" John 1

Not a greater truth in scripture.......Clearly you do not represent the God of creation.......you represent the World, ".........and the world knew Him not......."

Jesus is THE WORD. And even after 2 thousand years that WORD exists and the power to cut asunder the Spirit and Soul, its still sharper than a 2 edged sword.

You can't deny what is written......you can attempt to ignore it, but you can't deny it.

Cult: followers of a false religion. There is only "one" body of Christ and its found in scripture as to how to be conveyed into the church/kingdom. And there are those who ignore the warning from John, "If any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, AND FROM THE THINGS WRITTEN WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK."

No one can find fellowship with the Father without obeying the Word.....Christ Jesus, "...I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, If not for Me."

Jesus is not God. Jesus never claimed to be God. His enemies accused him of claiming equality with God to discredit his teachings because even in first century Judea, just like now all over the world, anyone who claims to be God is insane.

In the beginning was Logos, the Word, (divine reason)
And the Word was with Ho Theos, the God,
And the Word was theos, like God

Theos without the definite article Ho before it means godlike or like God.

In the beginning the metaphor for teaching from God was manna, bread from Heaven. Jesus said he was this bread, a teacher from God, and that this bread, teaching, would become his flesh.

The Actual Body of Christ is made of words from God that form the body of his teaching, his flesh.

The word became flesh just means that the previous metaphor for teaching from God manna, bread from heaven, became the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for divine instruction... Thats it.

A miracle!

This is not a good time to be in a drunken stupor. I heard that Jesus is coming ANY MINUTE and all that you are doing is bringing the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people. If he finds out what you've been saying he might get pissed off and toss you alive right into fire lake.

Sober up dude.
Jesus is The One True God. And THEE ONLY God ever to sacrifice Himself for His Children. All other Gods are false. The entire Old and New Testaments are a testimony of God's Love for His Children and Messiah's Word to them to tell them about The Father's love.

If you do not understand how Yeshua reached out to the world through Adam, Job, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, The Prophets and all of mankind in so many ways, then you are missing the story entirely.

Jesus is The Logos, The Word and God's Word is about Jesus.
The I Am is The Self Existent One. That is what I Am means.
He is Omniscient (All Knowing)
He is Omnipresent (Everywhere At Once) He can divide Himself in to Father Son and Holy Spirit and not diminish His Power.
For He is Also Omnipotent (All Powerful)
He transcends time, because He is Eternal having no beginning and no end. He Began Time as a divergence from eternity as a way to redeem man, and He can End Time at any moment to begin eternity for man again.

He is The Self Sacrificing One who gave all of His Heavenly Powers, and His Thrown and His Crown up, and laid it down to offer Himself as the perfect sacrifice as the 2nd Adam to right the wrongs of The First Adam.

And in His Perfection, Death could not hold Him because there was no Sin in Him.

He was perfect Man, and yet Perfect God.

The Perfect Sacrifice

The Lamb of God who was God and is God.

Last edited:
Jesus is The One True God. And THEE ONLY God ever to sacrifice Himself for His Children. All other Gods are false. The entire Old and New Testaments are a testimony of God's Love for His Children and Messiah's Word to them to tell them about The Father's love.

If you do not understand how Yeshua reached out to the world through Adam, Job, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, The Prophets and all of mankind in so many ways, then you are missing the story entirely.

Jesus is The Logos, The Word and God's Word is about Jesus.
The I Am is The Self Existent One. That is what I Am means.
He is Omniscient (All Knowing)
He is Omnipresent (Everywhere At Once) He can divide Himself in to Father Son and Holy Spirit and not diminish His Power.
For He is Also Omnipotent (All Powerful)
He transcends time, because He is Eternal having no beginning and no end. He Began Time as a divergence from eternity as a way to redeem man, and He can End Time at any moment to begin eternity for man again.

He is The Self Sacrificing One who gave all of His Heavenly Powers, and His Thrown and His Crown up, and laid it down to offer Himself as the perfect sacrifice as the 2nd Adam to right the wrongs of The First Adam.

And in His Perfection, Death could not hold Him because there was no Sin in Him.

He was perfect Man, and yet Perfect God.

The Perfect Sacrifice

The Lamb of God who was God and is God.

"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent:"

If you do not accept the reality that Jesus is the great "I AM"........then you are destined to die in your sins.

Nonsense.

Jesus never claimed to be God.

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God."

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either claimed to be or thought of himself as God.

The truth, the very truth is that there never was nor shall there ever be a human being that was or became God either before during or after their human existence.

You religiously violate the law of God and mislead others to do the same.

You are already dead in your sin, a murderer, under the curse, in hell and insane.

You have your reward already!

Nonsense.

Jesus never claimed to be God.

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God."

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either claimed to be or thought of himself as God.

The truth, the very truth is that there never was nor shall there ever be a human being that was or became God either before during or after their human existence.

You religiously violate the law of God and mislead others to do the same.

You are already dead in your sin, a murderer, under the curse, in hell and insane.

You have your reward already!
"Some say John the Baptist [a first-century prophet, and a contemporary of Jesus]; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets."But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"

Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."

Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 16:14-17)

"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent:"
"I know that Messiah (called Christ) is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us."Then Jesus declared, "I who speak to you am he." (John 4:25-26)

"Some say John the Baptist [a first-century prophet, and a contemporary of Jesus]; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets."But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"

Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."

Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 16:14-17)

Son of God is just a relational metaphor indicating rank and closeness to God above that of prophets who are called servants of God.

Son of God is just a relational metaphor indicating rank and closeness to God above that of prophets who are called servants of God.
"Surely You are not greater than our father Abraham, who died? The prophets died too; whom do You make Yourself out to be?"Jesus answered, "…Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad."

So the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?"

Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him…(John 8:53-59)

Cult: followers of a false religion. There is only "one" body of Christ and its found in scripture as to how to be conveyed into the church/kingdom. And there are those who ignore the warning from John, "If any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, AND FROM THE THINGS WRITTEN WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK."

No one can find fellowship with the Father without obeying the Word.....Christ Jesus, "...I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, If not for Me."

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you first confessed to being a worthless piece of sinning shit decades ago and got down on your knees to worship Jesus, the messiah, as if he was God himself you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain in hell to this day tormented day and night by reality which contradicts your ridiculous superstitious and irrational beliefs every day and night like a consuming fire that will never go out.

Unless you repent you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

So the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?"

This sentence implies that if Jesus was over 50 he could have 'seen' Abraham which means seeing is just about understanding Abraham.

"Before Abraham was born I am" just means that God was around even before Abraham was born and since God was with Jesus he learned from God everything about Abraham, even what was never written down.

This sentence implies that if Jesus was over 50 he could have 'seen' Abraham which means seeing is just about understanding Abraham.

"Before Abraham was born I am" just means that God was around even before Abraham was born and since God was with Jesus he learned from God everything about Abraham, even what was never written down.
In the beginning* was the Word,

and the Word was with God,

and the Word was God.a

Jesus said to him, “I am the way and the truth* and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.b

Jesus said to him, “I am the way and the truth* and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

The only way to God is through the righteous interpretation and application of Mosaic Law.

Since Jesus revealed the figurative nature of the words and consequently hidden subjects of the law there is no other way to the realm of God other than internalizing that teaching of Jesus, eating his flesh, and acting on it, drinking his blood..

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

The only way to God is through the righteous interpretation and application of Mosaic Law.

Since Jesus revealed the figurative nature of the words and consequently hidden subjects of the law there is no other way to the realm of God other than internalizing that revelation of Jesus, eating his flesh, and acting on it, drinking his blood..

Life is in the blood, in the doing.
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Right, "If you have seen me you have seen the Father."

Meaning if you understood Jesus you will understand God.

Right, "If you have seen me you have seen the Father."

Meaning if you understood Jesus you will understand God.
And Jesus said...

1* “I am the true vine,* and my Father is the vine grower.a
2He takes away every branch in me that does not bear fruit, and every one that does he prunes* so that it bears more fruit.

6* c Anyone who does not remain in me will be thrown out like a branch and wither; people will gather them and throw them into a fire and they will be burned.

Anyone who does not remain in me will be thrown out like a branch and wither; people will gather them and throw them into a fire and they will be burned.

You defy the law of God religiously, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands, and mislead others to do the same.

Burn, baby, burn.

You defy the law of God religiously, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands, and mislead others to do the same.

Burn, baby, burn.
And Jesus said...

18“If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first.
23Whoever hates me also hates my Father.s
24If I had not done works among them that no one else ever did, they would not have sin; but as it is, they have seen and hated both me and my Father.t
25But in order that the word written in their law* might be fulfilled, ‘They hated me without cause.’u

Do you feel hated?

What a moron!
And Jesus said...

1* “I am the true vine,* and my Father is the vine grower.a
2He takes away every branch in me that does not bear fruit, and every one that does he prunes* so that it bears more fruit.
3You are already pruned because of the word that I spoke to you.b
4Remain in me, as I remain in you. Just as a branch cannot bear fruit on its own unless it remains on the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in me.
5I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing.
6* c Anyone who does not remain in me will be thrown out like a branch and wither; people will gather them and throw them into a fire and they will be burned.
7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.d
8By this is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit and become my disciples.e
9As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love.f
10If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.g

11“I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete.h
12This is my commandment: love one another as I love you.i
13* No one has greater love than this,j to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
14You are my friends if you do what I command you.
15I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends,* because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father.k
16It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.l
17This I command you: love one another.m

Forum List

Back