Jesus and the Story of Horus

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-17BNU7L6g]Jesus and the Story of Horus - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting.

I think that sometimes, though, challenges that are legit need to be discussed and not be ignored. But at the same time, live and let live is ok so long as said living doesn't impede on the same, for me.

This is factually incorrect.

First, Horus wasn't born of virgin birth, Horus was conceived through his mother Isis having sex with her recently slain, and dismembered husband (married, which means they were fucking) by crafting a golden phallus.

There are three different known dates of birth for Horus, one being December 25th, but is hardly a parallel, since a lunar calendar was used by ancient people. The Roman calendar (what we have now) didn't come out until much later. Plus there's no recorded date of the birth date of Jesus. December 25th is used as celebration for Christmas, because the Church slapped a cross on the Pagan winter solstice celebration in order to make their religion more acceptable in its early years.

The star and the 3 kings is a complete fabrication, Isis hid from her brother Set in a swamp to give birth to her son, Horus. There were no wise men or kings.

Horus never taught, was never baptized, and was never a minister. First off, why the fuck would a god need to be baptized? He's not a demigod, not a "living god", he's a god. He never spread gospels, or had apostles, he was the Egyptian Pagan god of the sky, war, and hunting.

He did have followers that joined him in battle against Set, but they aren't anything like the apostles of Christ.

Although he did perform miracles, he didn't walk on water. He did, however toss Sets jizz in a river, then jerks on on a piece of lettuce that was eaten by Set, which was later used to prove that Horus was dominant over his fathers murderer. I don't recall any part of the Bible ever saying that Jesus got butt fucked by his uncle, or made his uncle eat his spooge.

The only titles Horus had were Great God, Powerful King, King of Heaven, and his Fathers Avenger.

Horus being crucified is complete bullshit. Crucifixion didn't even exist until around 600 BC, well after Egyptian Pagans were worshiping Horus and Ra. Horus doesn't die, which is evident by the pharaohs believing that they were Horus in the flesh.

The people that did the zeitgeist vid need to do actual research, instead of making shit up. The Christ myth, and the Horus myth are two completely different stories. The only real similarity between the two is that they were both sons of a god, but that's about it. There's plenty of reasons not to be a Christian, making shit up isn't necessary.

I didn't take it with anything bigger than a grain of salt, tbh. If I was having thoughts about becoming a Christian, I'd definitely look into the History mentioned in the video further. I'd also have to take what you said with a grain of salt being that it wasn't sourced, not that you'd be lying or winging it.....but I have to be thorough if I was ever going to care enough to dig-up.

This is factually incorrect.

First, Horus wasn't born of virgin birth, Horus was conceived through his mother Isis having sex with her recently slain, and dismembered husband (married, which means they were fucking) by crafting a golden phallus.

There are three different known dates of birth for Horus, one being December 25th, but is hardly a parallel, since a lunar calendar was used by ancient people. The Roman calendar (what we have now) didn't come out until much later. Plus there's no recorded date of the birth date of Jesus. December 25th is used as celebration for Christmas, because the Church slapped a cross on the Pagan winter solstice celebration in order to make their religion more acceptable in its early years.

The star and the 3 kings is a complete fabrication, Isis hid from her brother Set in a swamp to give birth to her son, Horus. There were no wise men or kings.

Horus never taught, was never baptized, and was never a minister. First off, why the fuck would a god need to be baptized? He's not a demigod, not a "living god", he's a god. He never spread gospels, or had apostles, he was the Egyptian Pagan god of the sky, war, and hunting.

He did have followers that joined him in battle against Set, but they aren't anything like the apostles of Christ.

Although he did perform miracles, he didn't walk on water. He did, however toss Sets jizz in a river, then jerks on on a piece of lettuce that was eaten by Set, which was later used to prove that Horus was dominant over his fathers murderer. I don't recall any part of the Bible ever saying that Jesus got butt fucked by his uncle, or made his uncle eat his spooge.

The only titles Horus had were Great God, Powerful King, King of Heaven, and his Fathers Avenger.

Horus being crucified is complete bullshit. Crucifixion didn't even exist until around 600 BC, well after Egyptian Pagans were worshiping Horus and Ra. Horus doesn't die, which is evident by the pharaohs believing that they were Horus in the flesh.

The people that did the zeitgeist vid need to do actual research, instead of making shit up. The Christ myth, and the Horus myth are two completely different stories. The only real similarity between the two is that they were both sons of a god, but that's about it. There's plenty of reasons not to be a Christian, making shit up isn't necessary.
Dec 25 is used because on dec 21 the sun reaches it's lowest point in the southern hemisphere and for 3 days does not move one degree north.On the 25 it moves one degree north and the sun(son) is resurrected-born again ! Hallelujah.

On dec 25 there is 3 "kings", 3 stars, that line up in a constellation before the "resurrection".

I didn't take it with anything bigger than a grain of salt, tbh. If I was having thoughts about becoming a Christian, I'd definitely look into the History mentioned in the video further. I'd also have to take what you said with a grain of salt being that it wasn't sourced, not that you'd be lying or winging it.....but I have to be thorough if I was ever going to care enough to dig-up.

I encourage everyone to check their facts, and I was winging it a little. It's been a while since I didn't the ancient mythology thing, but this Christ=Horus crap is garbage. Christianity adopted it's theology and structure from the Romans and the Jews.

Forum List

Back