Jesuit concept of Spirit vs Michaeline sects & Naturalist Judaism view

What are you talking about? It's the number one complaint on these boards. Where's God? Why do bad things happen if there is a God? Haven't you been paying attention? Maybe if your sole focus wasn't criticizing Christians and Christianity you would have noticed.

You might not realize this but by dispelling your delusions I am doing you a favor. I know it hurts like some ruthless bastard plucked out your right eye or chopped off your right hand, but try to understand that without some emergency pruning your fruitless tree was terminally diseased and marked to be cut down, extirpated, and removed from the landscape..

Time to put on your big boy pants.

Are you ready to learn the hidden significance of the multiplication of the loaves?

Giving sight to the blind?

Curing the paralytic?

Cleansing the lepers?

Raising Lazarus from the dead?

Turning wine into blood?

Pick a miracle, any miracle.

Do not be afraid.

By removing the seals placed on scripture, everyone, high and low, believer and unbeliever alike, will be able to see what was hidden inside for the first time in more than 2,000 years..

However, you might want to take a little time off to prepare and do some soul searching, clean house, tidy up, and focus so that you are capable of receiving the truth lest you fumble or go running for a touchdown into the wrong end-zone...again...

Remember? Three strikes and you're out!...and I shit you not, you may never get another chance at bat for the rest of your life.....
Oh , yes, please do tell me the hidden meaning of each and every one.

Do you really? lol,, sorry, not today.

You need to sober up first. You still reek of cheap wine and vomit.

Anyway, I heard about what happened to Jesus when he tried to help a donkey out of a ditch on the Sabbath.
C'mon big talker. Tell me all about those miracles.

What are you talking about? It's the number one complaint on these boards. Where's God? Why do bad things happen if there is a God? Haven't you been paying attention? Maybe if your sole focus wasn't criticizing Christians and Christianity you would have noticed.

You might not realize this but by dispelling your delusions I am doing you a favor. I know it hurts like some ruthless bastard plucked out your right eye or chopped off your right hand, but try to understand that without some emergency pruning your fruitless tree was terminally diseased and marked to be cut down, extirpated, and removed from the landscape..

Are you ready to learn the hidden significance of the multiplication of the loaves?

Curing the paralytic?

Cleansing the lepers?

Turning wine into blood?

Do not be afraid.

By removing the seals placed on scripture, everyone, high and low, believer and unbeliever alike, will be able to see what was hidden inside for the first time in more than 2,000 years..

However, you might want to take a little time off to prepare and do some soul searching, clean house, tidy up, and focus so that you are capable of receiving the truth lest you fumble or go running for a touchdown into the wrong end-zone...again...

Remember? Three strikes and you're out!...and I shit you not, you may never get another chance at bat for the rest of your life.....

Anyway, I heard about what happened to Jesus when he tried to help a donkey out of a ditch on the Sabbath.

Settle down sparkie. I did suggest that you might want to take some time to clear out some of that garbage that has contaminated your thought process. You must be one of those guys who looks up instead of ducking when someone says heads up.

Anyway,which one would you like to hear? The miracle of the multiplication of the loaves?

Why not lets make this interesting. Do you like to gamble? Care to make a little wager?

How about if without adding or subtracting a single word I can pull new meaning out of that account that reveals a hidden story that conforms to reality and has never been seen or heard before from anyone else ever since the gospels were written?

If I can't, I will never post again.

If I do, will you shut the fuck up?

Last edited:

Curing the paralytic?

Cleansing the lepers?

Turning wine into blood?

Do not be afraid.

Settle down sparkie. I did suggest that you might want to take some time to clear out some of that garbage that has contaminated your thought process. You must be one of those guys who looks up instead of ducking when someone says heads up.

Anyway,which one would you like to hear? The miracle of the multiplication of the loaves?

Why not lets make this interesting. Do you like to gamble? Care to make a little wager?

How about if without adding or subtracting a single word I can pull new meaning out of that account that reveals a hidden story that conforms to reality and has never been seen or heard before from anyone else ever since the gospels were written?

I'm pretty settled. For the THIRD time, I'd like to hear them all.

Curing the paralytic?

Cleansing the lepers?

Turning wine into blood?

Do not be afraid.

You didn't answer my question.
Either you agree to shut the fuck up after I do it , or you can fuck off right now.

Either you agree to shut the fuck up after I do it , or fuck off right now.
You can leave anytime you want. I figure it is only a matter of time before I discredit your beliefs and you leave due to frustration.

You can leave anytime you want.
I thought so....Sorry son. you lose.

no one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

Its the law.

no one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

Its the law.
So does that mean you won't be putting out your beliefs for scrutiny? That's too bad. I can't say I am surprised.

Its the law.
So does that mean you won't be putting out your beliefs for scrutiny? That's too bad. I can't say I am surprised.

Don't be silly. I have already been there and done that. You must have missed the boat and even though you were offered a free pass personally, you didn't have the sense to take it.

Oh well.

I can tell you this much though,

Being repulsive is not a superpower..

Its the law.

Don't be silly. I have already been there and done that. You must have missed the boat.

I guess I must have missed your explanation for all of those miracles, lol. It's ok, I knew you couldn't do it.

Its the law.

Don't be silly. I have already been there and done that. You must have missed the boat.

I guess I must have missed your explanation for all of those miracles, lol. It's ok, I knew you couldn't do it.
I can do it, and easily.

All you have to do is agree to stop spreading lies in the name of the Lord after I do it.

As it is, you are running amok all over the place as if your pants were on fire.

Whats up with that? Is something troubling you?

Its the law.

I can do it, and easily.

All you have to do is agree to stop spreading lies in the name of the Lord after I do it.

As it is, you are running amok all over the place as if your pants were on fire.

I'm not spreading lies and you can't do it. Do you know what the significance was of why the woman went to the well alone?

Its the law.

I can do it, and easily.

I'm not spreading lies and you can't do it. Do you know what the significance was of why the woman went to the well alone?
I find it very revealing that you refuse to agree to stop spreading lies in the name of the Lord after I show you the deeper meaning and hidden truth of that miracle story.

What are you afraid of? Without lies you have nothing?

If you can't accept the truth once I show you the truth, lies is all that you will have left..

And even that will be taken away from you.

I can do it, and easily.

I find it very revealing that you refuse to agree to stop spreading lies in the name of the Lord after I show you the deeper meaning and hidden truth of that miracle story.

I find it revealing that you can't do what you said you can do and blame me for it, lol.

I can do it, and easily.

I find it revealing that you can't do what you said you can do and blame me for it, lol.
I'm not blaming you for anything.

Agree to stop lying about supernatural reality defying miracles after I show you the only rational way to interpret that miracle story without changing a single word, never heard before, that does not require a belief in the supernatural or the suspension of disbelief, conforms to reality, and reveals the true nature of the power of God and the Jesus that actually existed.

Whats your problem with agreeing to be done with superstitious archaic lore if I can show you a rational way to understand what you already profess to believe ?

I can do it, and easily.

Agree to stop lying about supernatural reality defying miracles after I show you the only rational way to interpret that miracle story without changing a single word, never heard before, that does not require a belief in the supernatural or the suspension of disbelief, conforms to reality, and reveals the true nature of the power of God and the Jesus that actually existed.

Whats your problem with agreeing to be done with superstitious archaic lore if I can show you a rational way to understand what you already profess to believe ?
Well, you have yet to do what you told me you were going to do. Who is to blame for that?

I can do it, and easily.

Well, you have yet to do what you told me you were going to do. Who is to blame for that?

I am waiting for you to read the fine print and then sign on the dotted line.

Sounds like you are blaming me for you not doing what you said you would do. I guess I must control you then. Who knew I had so much power over you?

Sounds like you are blaming me for you not doing what you said you would do. I guess I must control you then. Who knew I had so much power over you?

lol

The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe.

upload_2017-4-2_8-27-58.png

Forum List

Back