Jesse Smollett on trial

He walks

• He goes to jail

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • He pays a fine

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • He becomes the next DNC front runner for President.

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
you didn't watch anyone shoot anyone. You saw video of people attacking a 17 year old and ambushing him and mob attacking him. That's what you saw. We also just witnessed video of a black man driving an SUV and killing six wounding 62 others during a parade. A fk who should have been behind bars if not for a failed demofk DA.
This is why that Jussie character will get off. I've been reading that NEARLY ALL, and the count is large, "whites are so mean" racist-attack charges are HOAXES. Invariably staged by blacks saying "seemeseemeseemeseemeseeme ----- I'm a victim, victim, victim!!" These are total incompetents and probably 130% drug addicts hoping to get money from it.

Bullspit. Taking a gun into a fist fight is not self-defense. It’s punk behavior. When Jussie walks and conservative heads explode I won’t shed any tears.
If he walks, he walks, but I doubt he he does that stupid crap again and it pretty much cost him his career. For pulling that crap.

Speaking as a Democrat I'm glad to see others recognize this man's true potential as a great Democrat politician.

View attachment 573289

Predictions?

The entire world knows he is guilty, but we also know he is buddies with Obama and company

So will the blatant truth of being guilty be enough to convict him, or does money and power win the day again and he walks?
Equal Jussie for All

His winning defense will be, "Why am I being singled out when my whole race has been faking victimization for the past 60 years?"

Hey, if OJ was found innocent by an inner-city jury, who knows?
The judicial system is swayed by money, OJ and Michael Jackson are two examples of this.

Smollett, although not as wealthy, has the wealthy connections to get him off.

Black people we don’t care enough about y’all to do that. Just leave us alone. Y’all are obsessed.
I have great black neighbors here in the burbs. Its not just whites that wont put up with the inner city bullshit. You dont bring that shit here because you know here it wont be tolerated.

So keep ruining black lives and businesses in the inner city. Its what your good at and you will live longer than if you try it outside your liberal run shit holes!!!

I have great black neighbors here in the burbs. Its not just whites that wont put up with the inner city bullshit. You dont bring that shit here because you know here it wont be tolerated.

So keep ruining black lives and businesses in the inner city. Its what your good at and you will live longer than if you try it outside your liberal run shit holes!!!
What is “inner city bullshit?”

based on the evidence i’ve seen thus far he should be convicted.

with that said he’ll likely still end up on the cuomo news network, or msdnc as a host of a show

No, I can’t. Enlighten me. What is “inner city bullshit?”
no really, you can. just open your mind and take off the blinders. you'll get it. you've even been commenting recently in a thread about someone who did something about the inner city bullshit.

think hard. I know thats difficult for you, but try.

no really, you can. just open your mind and take off the blinders. you'll get it. you've even been commenting recently in a thread about someone who did something about the inner city bullshit.

think hard. I know thats difficult for you, but try.
No, I insist. Tell us what “inner city bullshit” refers to. Be specific.

No, I insist. Tell us what “inner city bullshit” refers to. Be specific.
insist all you want. use your imagination

I've already seen you play this stupid game with others. im not here for your stupid games. ill just increase the number of folks on my ignore list.

ill be looking for you in the burbs. cant wait!!!

Forum List

Back