Jerusalem Political Conference

It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the 6th International Conference of Independent Thinkers and Artists (New Horizon)...

the 6th International Conference

You refer to 1947 and Jerusalem having “ International Status” a resolution that the Arabs did not obey. The Israelis complained to the U.N they couldn’t even visit their Holy Sites yet nothing was done.
Israel offered most of the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem to the Palestinians which was declined. If anything, the Palestinians stated they would put restrictions on how Jews prayed . If Jerusalem were to become an “ International City” “ Palestine” could not have their Capital there !!!!!!
The Palestinians are not and were never interested in the “ Two State “ Solution

I like stamps...

View attachment 177703
Can you post the Iranian "Death To America" stamp?

It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the 6th International Conference of Independent Thinkers and Artists (New Horizon)...

You refer to 1947 and Jerusalem having “ International Status” a resolution that the Arabs did not obey. The Israelis complained to the U.N they couldn’t even visit their Holy Sites yet nothing was done.
Israel offered most of the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem to the Palestinians which was declined. If anything, the Palestinians stated they would put restrictions on how Jews prayed . If Jerusalem were to become an “ International City” “ Palestine” could not have their Capital there !!!!!!
The Palestinians are not and were never interested in the “ Two State “ Solution

I like stamps...

View attachment 177703

ME TOO!
israeli stamps - Google Search

CwuuiDcW8AA5CMv.jpeg

I like stamps...

View attachment 177703

The Armenian has no reply to my post because he can’t. I like stamps too; however that stamp is not worth the piece of paper it’s written on

This video is a keeper!

I like stamps...

View attachment 177703

The Armenian has no reply to my post because he can’t. I like stamps too; however that stamp is not worth the piece of paper it’s written on
Fgffgggg:290968001256257790-final:

ISIS "serves the USA and Israel"...what? No backbone? No honour in the warriors for Allah? I'm shocked, I tell ya.

I'm not buying tickets to the conference. I'm not interest in an Iranian think tank (which is a contradiction in terms). ha ha ha

Forum List

Back