Jerusalem Is Burning...

it is their land and it is illegally occupied by Israel.
No, it's not, paid CAIR propagandist.
Knock on wood: it's Hollow Hollie spewing nonsense and trolling.
As impotent as always. You can't defend your nonsense arguments so you're left to your usual pointless name-calling.
Tell us what argument was I defending besides your stupid name calling? My name for befits the truth
Hello anti-semite, isn't it nice to sit there thousand of miles away wearing those hippie glasses wishing to annihilate some hundred millions of people?

Pretending Your forefathers didn't sacrifice their children to some "wise stone'.

what is happening in the mount now is sacrilegious, so joking about it is not going to hurt.

The site, for a place of god, has seen far too many lives lost. If there was no mount, it might take a certain level of animosity away and allow the people to come to terms. The very contention over the mount is a major stumbling block. Three religions hold it sacred but only one is allowed to pray there? If it is god's spot, everyone should be allowed to pray there. If it is not, then keep everyone off it. That should be the condition for the wafq and muslims to access the mount. Everyone or no one. It should belong to no one group. Maybe the building should be removed and a hospital built instead, or hospice group home and rehabilitation center. Who needs god more than the sick and injured.

I am so sick of corrupt muslims abusing the mount for war and hate. It should be a place of unity for all those who believe in god.

If muslims and jews can visit the Vatican, why can't Christians and jews visit the temple mount in peace?

What people seem to forget is if there had been no jews or Judaism on the mount there would have been no Christians or muslims.

most were not natives.

Jews were invited by ottoman, arabs and even the british originally to create a jewish homeland from 1800's to the dawn of WWII
Links? What does a Colonial pirate like Britain have to do with granting anything?

As a Lebanese you must have loved your French Overlords.

If don
I have a deed I bought in Rome for all of ancient Judea signed by Emperor Claudius, do you think anyone is going to honor this ancient claim?

Jewish claim to a land because they lived 2,000 years ago shows me what a complete idiot you are.

Jewish people never lost presence in Israel. Arabs are late invaders with no distinct palestinian culture...you were saying?

So I guess the headline IS your wet dream
you are a childish liar...Jewish presence does not give sovereignty, In fact it was renamed Aelia Capitolina longer than Judea existed as a nation, I believe.

Look it up!
Jewish diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia

As punishment Hadrian changed the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, turned it ... 3 Roman destruction of Judea; 4 Dispersion of the Jews in the Roman .... of Israel and their expulsion from Jerusalem after the revolt of CE 66–70 (The ...

Doesn't prove anything beyond it being a Jewish homeland.

Ok so there was another basis for the world to recognize it as the Jewish homeland...as did also the ancient and later empires recognize it and let Jews resettle and reconnect with the Jewish communities that remained in Israel.

One thing though- if mere physical presence doesn't give any claim- then it makes the Arabs' claim void!
tell to the UN the USA and Planet Earth which does Not support the Israeli Occupation or her annexations.

UN is a Hamas' and PA whore with their UNRWA Jihad aid, US supports Israel and against Hamas, the world recognizes Israel as the Jewish homeland and its' right to defend against terrorists.

The Islamic terrorists occupying Gaza and the West Bank have demonstrated time and again that they are either unable or unwilling to police themselves and to bring their "extremism" to heel. Therefore, it is up to the rest of the first world to take effective steps to halt the killing and mayhem in muhammud's (swish) name. Let's be clear, and have the resolve to follow through: when islamic terrorists decide to use violence and mayhem as a means of advancing their cause, those gains will be zero and the losses will be great.

Tell us what argument was I defending besides your stupid name calling? My name for befits the truth
Links? What does a Colonial pirate like Britain have to do with granting anything?

If don
tell to the UN the USA and Planet Earth which does Not support the Israeli Occupation or her annexations.

UN is a Hamas' and PA whore with their UNRWA Jihad aid, US supports Israel and against Hamas, the world recognizes Israel as the Jewish homeland and its' right to defend against terrorists.
Thankyou for your post proving you're a childish idiot.

oh the name calling, no argument except for the old Islamist parroting?
rileallah said:"UN is a Hamas' and PA whore with their UNRWA Jihad"

who is name-calling?

You, having no argument you always reserve to personal abuse.

UN IS a whore (babylonian?) for supporting terrorists and doing NOTHING, EVER.
Funny, the UN has condemned Israel dozens of time. The Pariah state occupies Palestine...Move back to the 67 armistice lines as the world demands, it will never sanction the pre-emptive strike and Land-Grab by the thieving Israelis.

Hello anti-semite, isn't it nice to sit there thousand of miles away wearing those hippie glasses wishing to annihilate some hundred millions of people?

Pretending Your forefathers didn't sacrifice their children to some "wise stone'.

what is happening in the mount now is sacrilegious, so joking about it is not going to hurt.

The site, for a place of god, has seen far too many lives lost. If there was no mount, it might take a certain level of animosity away and allow the people to come to terms. The very contention over the mount is a major stumbling block. Three religions hold it sacred but only one is allowed to pray there? If it is god's spot, everyone should be allowed to pray there. If it is not, then keep everyone off it. That should be the condition for the wafq and muslims to access the mount. Everyone or no one. It should belong to no one group. Maybe the building should be removed and a hospital built instead, or hospice group home and rehabilitation center. Who needs god more than the sick and injured.

I am so sick of corrupt muslims abusing the mount for war and hate. It should be a place of unity for all those who believe in god.

If muslims and jews can visit the Vatican, why can't Christians and jews visit the temple mount in peace?

What people seem to forget is if there had been no jews or Judaism on the mount there would have been no Christians or muslims.

I like colorful birds, can you say 'moron'?

Arabs have no roots in Israel they're late invaders. Even their names suggest so- palestine- from 'pleshet'- to invade
or if you call them by the flag- Arabs- came from Arabia.

Do you know why Jews are called so? Because we're from Judea.
I have a deed I bought in Rome for all of ancient Judea signed by Emperor Claudius, do you think anyone is going to honor this ancient claim?

Jewish claim to a land because they lived there 2,000 years ago shows me what a complete idiot you are.
You may just have to destroy 2,000 year old artifacts that are well preserved in museums around the wall as well as whatever monuments the Romans built to celebrate their victory.
But it wouldn't surprise me that Muslims would destroy anything since they'd murder their mothers for wearing the wrong colored berka.

Seal of david was found in rubble that muslims dumped from the mount.

As impotent as always. You can't defend your nonsense arguments so you're left to your usual pointless name-calling.
Two cultures who claim they follow a god of love, and then slaughter children. And it hasn't changed in thousands of years except for better weapons and ways to kill.

If a giant sinkhole opened up and swallowed that whole part of the world the human race would be better off by seismic magnitudes.

And it should happen on sinkhole de Mayo.

most were not natives.

Jews were invited by ottoman, arabs and even the british originally to create a jewish homeland from 1800's to the dawn of WWII

better than the Assad and in the view of many better than the ottoman

Lebanon was for the most part autonomous even under the ottoman till independence

Now it occupied by refugees, Palestinian and Syrian

Don't dramatize it's not the first intifada.

Muslim King of Jordan and waqf are custodians of the building on the mount, they do not own the mount itself.
There is not legal or moral way weapons, pipe bombs, guns, molotovs or even rocks used a weapons should be allowed to attack police, visitors to the mount or those praying below the mount.

The very act of barricading themselves in the al-Aqsa and vandalizing it should nullify their right to pray there. Any and everyone involved should be banned from the mount. If the waqf can't control those on the mount then the Israeli police should take full control and appoint a mixed faith group as custodians so that all that wish to visit will be permitted without threat. A simple non-denomination building should be erected for those who do wish to pray, either to themselves or even for services twice a week plus holy days, at times that don't conflict with muslim prayers.

Why cant other faiths also worship at the times of muslim prayers, that is being discriminatory and intolerant. The muslims should be forced into sharing everything or expect nothing, so if a Christian mass starts at the same time as a muslim prayer then the two should carry on regardless of each other. Or the muslim prayers should be moved to another time slot it being the junior religion.

Two cultures who claim they follow a god of love, and then slaughter children. And it hasn't changed in thousands of years except for better weapons and ways to kill.

If a giant sinkhole opened up and swallowed that whole part of the world the human race would be better off by seismic magnitudes.

SINCE WHEN seeing as the arab muslims lost control way back in 1099 and have never held it since. Did the Ottomans bequeath sovereignty to the arab muslims, if so where is the treaty. Did the LoN bequeath sovereignty to the arab muslims, if so where is the treaty. In actual fact it is International land and the arab muslims stole it as they steal everything else, and so should have been evicted in 1949 and refused access ever again. The only way they will learn is to take away what they claim is theirs and deny them access.

No such thing as an illegal occupation, if it was then the UN would have been in and sorted things out using force

Arabs have no roots in Israel they're late invaders. Even their names suggest so- palestine- from 'pleshet'- to invade

Jewish claim to a land because they lived there 2,000 years ago shows me what a complete idiot you are.

Once again you try the islamonazi propaganda that has been debunked thousands of times. The Jews claim the land because of a 1923 and 1949 international law that says the land is theirs. You bringing up the biblical claim all the time shows that you are the complete idiot

Jewish claim to a land because they lived 2,000 years ago shows me what a complete idiot you are.

Jewish people never lost presence in Israel. Arabs are late invaders with no distinct palestinian culture...you were saying?

you are a childish liar...Jewish presence does not give sovereignty, In fact it was renamed Aelia Capitolina longer than Judea existed as a nation, I believe.

Look it up!
Wikipedia

As punishment Hadrian changed the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, turned it ... 3 Roman destruction of Judea; 4 Dispersion of the Jews in the Roman .... of Israel and their expulsion from Jerusalem after the revolt of CE 66–70 (The ...

And it was never an arab muslim nation was it .................... And there were still Jews living in Samaria and Judea after the expulsion as not all were taken as slaves to other parts of the Roman empire. The arab muslims held control for just 22 years before being kicked out in 1099

It is your stock in trade to use childish name calling when you are faced with losing the argument

Could it be that they along with other nations were the sovereign rulers of the M.E after defeating the Ottomans, so could dispose of the land as they saw fit. At no time since 1099 has any arab muslim held control over the land WHAT SO EVER so how can they claim they owned it. Produce the title deeds or international treaty that says the land is arab muslim

Look it up!
Wikipedia

Ok so there was another basis for the world to recognize it as the Jewish homeland...as did also the ancient and later empires recognize it and let Jews resettle and reconnect with the Jewish communities that remained in Israel.

One thing though- if mere physical presence doesn't give any claim- then it makes the Arabs' claim void!

So why haven't they sent in the troops to force them out, could it be that the occupation and annexation are not illegal ?

Netanyahu should do a Putin on any Arab who displays any aggression whatsoever.
We put 20+ years of education in peril everytime we allow a Arab kindergarten dropout to pick up a rock.
Yea, Israel is a fascist State like Russia...Build Camps, shoot e'm up...Sell tickets, make money!

Do you even know what a fascist state is ?

most were not natives.

If don

Look it up!
Wikipedia

And thank you for proving yet again that you cant answer the points raised do resort to your usual immature name calling

most were not natives.

If don

who is name-calling?

Are you saying the evidence is wrong ? and that UN Watch is lying when it says the UN backs islamonazi's everytime and only appoints known Jew haters to positions of authority.

If don

who is name-calling?

You, having no argument you always reserve to personal abuse.

UN IS a whore (babylonian?) for supporting terrorists and doing NOTHING, EVER.
Funny, the UN has condemned Israel dozens of time. The Pariah state occupies Palestine...Move back to the 67 armistice lines as the world demands, it will never sanction the pre-emptive strike and Land-Grab by the thieving Israelis.

proving that it is indeed a whore for the P.A. and hamas

By the way there are two sets of armistice lines from 1967, and Israel is at the last ones at the moment.

Muslim King of Jordan and waqf are custodians of the building on the mount, they do not own the mount itself.
There is not legal or moral way weapons, pipe bombs, guns, molotovs or even rocks used a weapons should be allowed to attack police, visitors to the mount or those praying below the mount.

The very act of barricading themselves in the al-Aqsa and vandalizing it should nullify their right to pray there. Any and everyone involved should be banned from the mount. If the waqf can't control those on the mount then the Israeli police should take full control and appoint a mixed faith group as custodians so that all that wish to visit will be permitted without threat. A simple non-denomination building should be erected for those who do wish to pray, either to themselves or even for services twice a week plus holy days, at times that don't conflict with muslim prayers.

Why cant other faiths also worship at the times of muslim prayers, that is being discriminatory and intolerant. The muslims should be forced into sharing everything or expect nothing, so if a Christian mass starts at the same time as a muslim prayer then the two should carry on regardless of each other. Or the muslim prayers should be moved to another time slot it being the junior religion.

the calls, prayers, chants, etc. would be in conflict. If you stager the time of prayer you can hear the pulpit.

If muslims are praying I unison or the muezzin call from the minaret or loud speaker could turn into a sound war. It would be harder for those in each group to be mulling around in the mount at the same time, making some conflict more probable. It is just considering the practicality of the matter.

Muslim prayers are set for pre dawn, noon, after noon, sunset and evening. The point is to be both fair and to deescalate any conflict. As for a non-denominational prayer hall, you won't have jewish prayer and catholic prayer going on at the same time, same way it is not practical to have Christian prayers at the same time as muslim prayers on the mount.

If it was a convention room, you would not book two different event at the same time, or two wedding in the same church at the same time. In a school, you would not have band practice at the same time as a calculus exam in the same room. You would not have gymnastics and basket ball in the gym at the same time. You would not have football and base ball on the same field at the same time.

the calls, prayers, chants, etc. would be in conflict. If you stager the time of prayer you can hear the pulpit.

If muslims are praying I unison or the muezzin call from the minaret or loud speaker could turn into a sound war. It would be harder for those in each group to be mulling around in the mount at the same time, making some conflict more probable. It is just considering the practicality of the matter.

Muslim prayers are set for pre dawn, noon, after noon, sunset and evening. The point is to be both fair and to deescalate any conflict. As for a non-denominational prayer hall, you won't have jewish prayer and catholic prayer going on at the same time, same way it is not practical to have Christian prayers at the same time as muslim prayers on the mount.

If it was a convention room, you would not book two different event at the same time, or two wedding in the same church at the same time. In a school, you would not have band practice at the same time as a calculus exam in the same room. You would not have gymnastics and basket ball in the gym at the same time. You would not have football and base ball on the same field at the same time.

The non denominational room has been tried in the UK and in no time the muslims took over and turned it into a muslim only place. This created even more conflict when the authorities refused to take action or provide alternative accommodation in case in inflamed muslim sensitivities

Forum List

Back