Jersey City Councilwowman Guilty Of Hit-And-Run Refuses To Resign, Claims She Suffered Her Own Trauma That Day

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Typical shitlib Democrat:

"Amy earned her Bachelor's Degree from Montclair State University in 2008 concentrating in History and Education..."

"Amy proudly developed the district’s first Gender Studies Program stemming from her passionate feminist beliefs and desire to empower those who may feel marginalized...."

"As a union advocate, she was elected as the Association’s Recording Secretary and later the Instructional Vice President for the local teacher’s union to support her colleagues...."

"Prompted to action after the 2016 Presidential Election, Amy sought an appointment on the Jersey City School Board to offer a perspective from inside of the classroom...."

"In June of 2018, Amy became the first woman elected to lead the Hudson County Democratic Organization. She ran on a progressive platform and the desire to build a stronger party platform centering around advocacy...."

Amy DeGise

I think the trauma she suffered that day was finding out she was caught on traffic cam perpetrating the hit-and-run and identified...

Some people are just above the law most normal people follow.

"Amy earned her Bachelor's Degree from Montclair State University in 2008 concentrating in History and Education..."

"Amy proudly developed the district’s first Gender Studies Program stemming from her passionate feminist beliefs and desire to empower those who may feel marginalized...."

"As a union advocate, she was elected as the Association’s Recording Secretary and later the Instructional Vice President for the local teacher’s union to support her colleagues...."

"Prompted to action after the 2016 Presidential Election, Amy sought an appointment on the Jersey City School Board to offer a perspective from inside of the classroom...."

"In June of 2018, Amy became the first woman elected to lead the Hudson County Democratic Organization. She ran on a progressive platform and the desire to build a stronger party platform centering around advocacy...."

Amy DeGise
Doesn't matter if she democrat, republicans get away with a lot of broken laws.

Check this shit out.

Amy DeGise’s hit-and-run case moved to Essex County​

Amy DeGise’s hit-and-run case moved to Essex County

Because she has "connections" her trial gets moved?

WTF.....I hope the folks in Essex rip her a new asshole.
Motor Vehicle Commission records, including “dozens” of parking tickets, two license suspensions, and four other accidents.
---------------------------------------------

She is the daughter of Hudson County Executive Tom DeGise so she could not get a fair trial.

"Lock her up" comes to mind.

Motor Vehicle Commission records, including “dozens” of parking tickets, two license suspensions, and four other accidents.

She is the daughter of Hudson County Executive Tom DeGise so she could not get a fair trial.

Umm, she is guilty of hit-and-run with video to back it up. Sounds like 'lock her up' may be warranted.

White liberal privilege.

Amy is right. Democrat Icon Ted Kennedy, the self proclaimed Hero of Chappaquiddick, has a similar event where someone was actually killed and didn't resign.

Why should Ms. DeGise, she has White Liberal Privilege too.

Amy DeGise

Just another homely leftist woman seeking attention through politics to replace the lack of attention from men.

I think the trauma she suffered that day was finding out she was caught on traffic cam perpetrating the hit-and-run and identified...

Outraged about this huh?

So am I. Almost as much as I am about the South Dakota AG that committed hit and run and killed a guy.

Is he still in office?

Looking at google maps the intersection has a traffic light. So she either blew a red light AND ran from the scene, or the cyclist blew the red light and she fled from the scene.

My money would be on the cyclist blowing the red light, in NYC and the surrounding area, cyclists think traffic laws don't apply to them.

Forum List

Back