JERRY FALWELL JR. Sues His Dad's University ... I WAS EXTORTED & YOU FIRED ME!!!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well I think that he may have a case. No investigation was conducted before they kicked him out.

Reading between the lines this looks like an attempt to screw some more cash from the Uni and I would be surprised if it ever got to court.

If it does then right wing fundies will have a tough job picking sides. You loons should join me in praying that the truth wins out.

Well I think that he may have a case. No investigation was conducted before they kicked him out.

Reading between the lines this looks like an attempt to screw some more cash from the Uni and I would be surprised if it ever got to court.

If it does then right wing fundies will have a tough job picking sides. You loons should join me in praying that the truth wins out.

Which loons do you refer? Didn't you get on the horn and call the authorities on your neighbour for having some friends over?

Come on maaaan...

Which loons do you refer? Didn't you get on the horn and call the authorities on your neighbour for having some friends over?

Come on maaaan...
Nope, why would I do that ?

Come on maaaan...

I'm quite sure it was you who said that one of your neighbours was having a get together during the pandemic and you were going to snitch on her due to the fresh new restrictions that were in place that she was in violation of.

Maybe I'm mistaken. If so, my apologies. I want to be sure I'm calling out the right person.

At the time of this post, during the height of the fears as it were, I alluded to you having a great future with the government due to your loyalty.

Come on maaaan...

I'm quite sure it was you who said that one of your neighbours was having a get together during the pandemic and you were going to snitch on her due to the fresh new restrictions that were in place that she was in violation of.

Maybe I'm mistaken. If so, my apologies. I want to be sure I'm calling out the right person.

At the time of this post, during the height of the fears as it were, I alluded to you having a great future with the government due to your loyalty.
That was satirical. Most people understood that.

Come on maaaan...

That was satirical. Most people understood that.

I see. Difficult to translate sarcasm through typing so I wasn't sure at the time.

Glad to see you didn't rat out your neighbours. I've heard from a well read historians in Britain on youtube who has been shocked at the ease in which some in the U.K have in fact ratted out their neighbours through some snitch line or another. He compared it to the Gestapo. It gives me hope that the old fighting British spirit for liberty and sanity still exists.

As such I will view you as simply having a different ideology than me, and you not being a crazy loon.

It's all about the money. Nothing but.

It's all about the money. Nothing but.
I reckon so. I doubt that Jerry is going to starve but if your lifestyle requires a private jet to take you to a Doctors appointment then somebody has to pay for that.

I believe that the good people at Liberty have also opened a snitch line where victims of the Falwells can testify.

It could all provide enormous entertainment during the winter months.

Forum List

Back