Jen Psaki Thinks You're a Moron, and She's Making It Clear We Don't Really Have a President

True to the first part. She probably thinks you're a moron. Like we all do

The second part is pure fiction.

Biden's doing a great job...erasing your blob's memory one uneventful day at a time.

DHS is not part of the Administration?

Wow!

I've been on this board for a very long time. There was a time when nobody talked about illegal immigration much. You can look at the topics before 2015 for proof. Once the blob showed up, the minions were suddenly interested in the topic.

Huh?

"You can look at the topics before 2015 for proof. Once the blob (I'm guessing you are referring to Trump) showed up, the minions (again, you must be referring to Trumpsters) were suddenly interested in the topic."

This topic was actually been longer discussed way before 2015. How about during the Obama Administration? It was heavily discussed on here and throughout the media. Maybe way as far back as 2006?

True to the first part. She probably thinks you're a moron. Like we all do

The second part is pure fiction.

Biden's doing a great job...erasing your blob's memory one uneventful day at a time.

Typical Cornball. "TRRRRRRRUUUUUMMMMP!!!! My whole life is TRRRRRUUUUUUMMMP!!!"

Isn't it time for your meds? Go find the orderly.
YAWWWWWWWWWWWWN...... DOMINON STRIKES AGAIN..... They don't have a political party ....they have an off shore bank account.

hahahahaha........LOLOLOLOLOLOL>..........heh heh heh .....ahhhhhh hahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhhh hahhhhhhhhhh

This is just tooooooooo Good.

JO

I understand why we need to "quarantine" unaccompanied kids for ten days. The Trumpanzees attempt at gotcha is ... QAnonish. Also known as bullshit. But then, they deny there's even a pandemic, so .... you have what they are. Worse than worthless.

And Trump used covid as an excuse to close borders and expell people.

Which btw I am ok with. IF mexico won't enforce it's own southern border, that's their problem. We might help them secure it, if they really want to, though. But Trump's initial policy was to violate laws and treat people as inhumanely as he possibly could to deter illegal immigration. But that doesn't mean we have to be Bob Bodette and literally leave a light on for wayward stragglers.

Trump immigration policy left hundreds of children separated from parents | The Texas Tribune

But I have to say Biden at least appears to be just fine with people coming and staying here until some immigration court orders them deported. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but his admin is not really putting forth what their policy is. Trumpanzees choose to ignore it, but Obama's admin actually did arrest and summarily deport more people than W ... or Trump did.

But Trump was right that we don't have to just let people in. If we want to hold these kids for 10 days, along with their parents, fine. But rather than just letting them stay .... ship them back. They will get a clue and stop coming.
what a delusional retard you are...And the scum demonRATS used covid as an excuse to close borders ....and then PIG-lousi invited you commies to chinatown, to help spread the chinese flu

Forum List

Back