Jeffery Epstein Jail Guards Offered Plea Deal But Decline

I wonder if the Brits are involved.

They were involved in the ABC/Democrats covering up Epstein. I still think its funny how little attention the Epstein scandal gets. Imagine if trump was involved, it would be 24/7 news.

They were involved in the ABC/Democrats covering up Epstein. I still think its funny how little attention the Epstein scandal gets. Imagine if trump was involved, it would be 24/7 news.
Well Prince Andrew just came out today doing damage control before the BBC airs an expo this weekend on his involvement with Epstein.

The people who really run the world are involved in this and they will stop at nothing to keep the lid on it. Look for more "suicides" of people who know too much.

Well Prince Andrew just came out today doing damage control before the BBC airs an expo this weekend on his involvement with Epstein.
I wonder how long the BBC had the Epstein story and covered it up? Seems the British Democrats are also knee deep in this.

Forum List

Back