Jeffery Epstein Emerges As Unlikely Hero, Saving World from Bill Gates

Most loves rumors even if they are lies.

I’m The Liberals impeached a US President over rumors.

You mean tramp, he was impeached twice for stuff he had done, FACTS.

The premise for pursuing Impeachment for Trump the first time was based on a dossier replete with rumors. FACT.

No it wasn't based on the dossier.

He was impeached the first time for doing what our current President bragged about doing as Vice President yet you people had no problem with that. In both Impeachment’s of Trump, Democrats made a mockery of Impeachment. They watered it down.
Yes, we actually understand what the difference was, unlike the ignorant on the right wing.
The difference was party affiliation.
Only in right wing fantasy.

One was pursuing public policy of the United States while the other was not.

The premise for pursuing Impeachment for Trump the first time was based on a dossier replete with rumors. FACT.

He was impeached the first time for doing what our current President bragged about doing as Vice President yet you people had no problem with that. In both Impeachment’s of Trump, Democrats made a mockery of Impeachment. They watered it down.
Yes, we actually understand what the difference was, unlike the ignorant on the right wing.

One was trying to cover for his son while the other was negotiating for the United States.

One was trying to cover for his son while the other was negotiating for the United States.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
Left wing facts are ephemeral.

Of course if the Left are successful in their efforts to normalize pedophillia, all will be forgiven.

Until then, his planet darkening plan is foiled.

Jeffrey Epstein suggested Bill Gates should leave his wife Melinda during dozens of meetings at the convicted pedophile’s $77million Manhattan townhouse, according to a person who attended the ‘men’s club’-style get-togethers.

Gates’ visits to Epstein’s ‘lair’ were an escape from his unhappy marriage, and the pair ‘were very close’, a source told The Daily Beast.

The report alleges the pair’s friendship blurred personal and professional lines, and was much closer than Gates had previously admitted.

He probably gave the same advice to your Orange God.

09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Of course if the Left are successful in their efforts to normalize pedophillia, all will be forgiven.

Until then, his planet darkening plan is foiled.

Jeffrey Epstein suggested Bill Gates should leave his wife Melinda during dozens of meetings at the convicted pedophile’s $77million Manhattan townhouse, according to a person who attended the ‘men’s club’-style get-togethers.

Gates’ visits to Epstein’s ‘lair’ were an escape from his unhappy marriage, and the pair ‘were very close’, a source told The Daily Beast.

The report alleges the pair’s friendship blurred personal and professional lines, and was much closer than Gates had previously admitted.
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump reportedly said. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

yeah.... except the Gates Foundation spokesperson did not deny Gates and Epstein were good friends.\
Did not deny he was there many times.
Only said, what the person alleges is a miss characterization.
So in other words, they admit Gates and Epstein were close friends, and indeed Gates frequented the "pedo mansion" many-many times.

yeah.... except the Gates Foundation spokesperson did not deny Gates and Epstein were good friends.\
Did not deny he was there many times.
Only said, what the person alleges is a miss characterization.
So in other words, they admit Gates and Epstein were close friends, and indeed Gates frequented the "pedo mansion" many-many times.
Yep. Bill chose to hang out with a convicted pedophile for a reason.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump reportedly said. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Yeah... except Trump banned Epstein from Mar-e lego after hitting on a young girl.
He also stopped all dealings and communication with him upon Epstein's first pedo case.
Unlike many liberal friends he had, who kept right on partying with him long after his 1st conviction.
Try again

Yeah... except Trump banned Epstein from Mar-e lego after hitting on young girl.
He also stopped all dealings and communication with him upon Epstein's first pedo case.
Unlike many liberal friends he had, who kept right on partying with him long after his 1st conviction.
Try again

Actually you need to get a new lie, they fell out over a real estate deal.

Yeah... except Trump banned Epstein from Mar-e lego after hitting on young girl.
Try again

So? Who cares?
Fact is every time yet another liberal hero is tied to Epstein, you guys try and regurgitate the lie that Trump was close to him. When, reality is widely known he stopped having anything to so with Epstein many-many years ago.

Try again

So? Who cares?
Fact is every time yet another liberal hero is tied to Epstein, you guys try and regurgitate the lie that Trump was close to him. When, reality is widely known he stopped having anything to so with Epstein many-many years ago.
Of course Trump Humpers don't care. Sorry he was in bed with Epstein just like Clinton and the rest. He didn't break the relationship because Epstein was a pedo, they fell out over money.

Forum List

Back