AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

Video: Democrat Attacks Gay Conservatives At Pride Event – MILO NEWS

A Democratic official in California was caught on camera berating gay conservatives attempting to collect signatures for a petition.

In the clip, Jeff LeTourneau can be seen walking up to the petition gatherers demanding, “Which one of you a–holes is the gay?”

Apparently the Democratic official didn’t like the petition they were trying to get signed., which was aimed at unseating Democratic Senator Josh Newman over a gas tax hike.

As a result, he showed exactly how he really feels about conservatives in the gay community and accosted them, telling them they don’t belong.

The video goes to show that Democrats only support gay people when gay people are exclusively supporting Democrats.

Fox News spoke to Carl DeMaio, one of the men in the video:

“LeTourneau clearly thinks that if you are gay, you can only be a Democrat which is both arrogant and highly offensive,” said Carl DeMaio, a gay former San Diego city council member and former GOP congressional candidate who can be heard on the video trying to calm down LeTourneau. “The idea that Californians are sick of paying higher taxes cuts across party lines and sexual orientation.”

Fox News is also reporting that the Democratic official got into it with shoppers at the plaza they were petitioning at…

At one point, LeTourneau got into an exchange with a shopper who approached the petition table and criticized the Vice-Chair for blocking access. She asked him to move.

“I don’t need to step away, are you kidding me?” he said. “I’m not stepping away.”

Then, the manager of the Walmart they were standing near got involved with the crazy Democrat:

“Does she have a democratic right to sign this petition? Why should she be badgered by you?”...

Democrats get so nasty whenever people stop drinking the kool aid and leave the plantation.

Last edited:
Republicans hate gay people and obsess over taking away their rights. A gay republican is a sad, self-loathing sight.

Guess you can't say all Dems are snowflakes. Maybe this one is on the verge of a cross over like Trump did!

Republicans hate gay people and obsess over taking away their rights. A gay republican is a sad, self-loathing sight.
That's awfully hateful.

Stupid and intolerant too, while we are at it. No one wants to take away your right to smoke as many wieners you want.

That's awfully hateful.

Stupid and intolerant too, while we are at it. No one wants to take away your right to smoke as many wieners you want.
Look at you and your homophobic rhetoric. Part of your party's official platform, and a main priority among most of you, is to delegitimize gay people and to erase rights that they have fought for. Gay Republicans must carry a lot of self-hatred with them.

That's awfully hateful.

Look at you and your homophobic rhetoric. Part of your party's official platform, and a main priority among most of you, is to delegitimize gay people and to erase rights that they have fought for. Gay Republicans must carry a lot of self-hatred with them.

Prop 8 passed in CA due to overwhelming support from Black and Hispanic people.

That's awfully hateful.

I've said for years that Republicans would do really well among the Black and Hispanic communities if they would ever hit pause on their complete hatred of them. As a seperate example, before you conservatives turned on Muslims, you were winning over 70% of their votes. I agree with most of the GOP's fiscal policies, but everything in your lives is overruled by fear and hatred, and I can't support that.

That's awfully hateful.

And overruled by faggot Obama.

Fags are twisted sick people. They should be nowhere near politics.

Fags are twisted sick people. They should be nowhere near politics.
Spoken like a true ignorant redneck. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with ability to execute and lead. Just like skin color. But apparently that concept is too big for your tiny brain

Anyone calling themselves "Black Flag" is a scum bag. Nice way to earn being IGNORED.
What? :cuckoo:
Original Tree seems to have limited knowledge about the art of Rock n Roll. You'd think your avatar photo would give him a hint if he didn't know the band. I have a feeling that he is used to having his foot stuck in his mouth though

Anyone calling themselves "Black Flag" is a scum bag. Nice way to earn being IGNORED.
Original Tree seems to have limited knowledge about the art of Rock n Roll. You'd think your avatar photo would give him a hint if he didn't know the band. I have a feeling that he is used to having his foot stuck in his mouth though
Well from the posts of his I've seen, it's no loss

I IGNORED him because he is a Troll and doesn't entertain me. Scum Bag & Black Flag rhyme.

Figure it out genius.

I IGNORED him because he is a Troll and doesn't entertain me. Scum Bag & Black Flag rhyme.

Figure it out genius.
Just say "my bad, I didn't know the band" it's ok to make mistakes

Forum List

Back