Jeff Gutt

He butchered that song as badly as Simon Cowell butchers his haircut....

You thought so? See - I love Aerosmith. And I thought he did well. He just sounded like Bon Jovi, though.

He wasn't that bad, and yes, he did kind of sound like John Bon Jovi.

Actually, I just wanted to criticize Cowell's ridiculous haircut!! He needs a new t-shirt too....

:lol:

• Banned
He butchered that song as badly as Simon Cowell butchers his haircut....

You thought so? See - I love Aerosmith. And I thought he did well. He just sounded like Bon Jovi, though.

Actually, I just wanted to criticize Cowell's ridiculous haircut!! He needs a new t-shirt too....

Simon irks my tater.

Simon irks my tater.

He's not that bad.

A few years ago (summer of 2009) when he was still with IDOL. I was staying at the Four Seasons Hotel at Boston's Back Bay. The judges from Idol were staying at the same hotel while filming the show. We were waiting for a taxi at the valet when out walk the judges of American idol - just a few feet from where were standing.I yelled out "Hey Simon!!" Right as he turned around I took a picture of him!!
Here is the photo...
TqT0mIJvHlzJ9-xX_8nqfTf-Gh-rao8rJtOpHa-XWU0=w437-h245-p-no

His security people came over and started to harass me - asking me to delete it, blah blah blah...so I yelled out again - "Hey Simon!! Why are your security people such assholes? It's just a damn photo! " He looked at me, said something to the guy next to him and got in the limo....The security guys stopped bugging me...

:thup:

Simon irks my tater.

He's not that bad.

A few years ago (summer of 2009) when he was still with IDOL. I was staying at the Four Seasons Hotel at Boston's Back Bay. The judges from Idol were staying at the same hotel while filming the show. We were waiting for a taxi at the valet when out walk the judges of American idol - just a few feet from where were standing.I yelled out "Hey Simon!!" Right as he turned around I took a picture of him!!
Here is the photo...

His security people came over and started to harass me - asking me to delete it, blah blah blah...so I yelled out again - "Hey Simon!! Why are your security people such assholes? It's just a damn photo! " He looked at me, said something to the guy next to him and got in the limo....The security guys stopped bugging me...

You lucked out! He could've been a total dick about it.

Simon irks my tater.

He's not that bad.

Here is the photo...

You lucked out! He could've been a total dick about it.

Yes, he was pretty cool about it. Of course I was a guest at the same hotel, and I was wearing an expensive suit. :thup:

Forum List

Back