Jeff Bezos' Twitch temporarily bans Trump for 'hateful conduct'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I don't care about the reasons for any particular suspension or what have you, there is a concerted effort to silence Trumps voice because they know he is his best promoter of policies. If it isn't his rallies they silence, it's his social media.

Twitch, a streaming platform owned by Amazon mogul Jeff Bezos, has temporarily banned President Trump’s account for “hateful conduct” stemming from footage of the president’s speeches.

“Hateful conduct is not allowed on Twitch. In line with our policies, President Trump’s channel has been issued a temporary suspension from Twitch for comments made on stream, and the offending content has been removed,” a Twitch spokesperson told Fox News.

A rebroadcast of Trump’s 2015 campaign launch -- when he famously criticized people crossing the Mexican border to illegally enter the United States -- and comments Trump made at his recent Tulsa rally were flagged by Twitch.

Twitch told Fox News it warned the Trump campaign in 2019 when it joined the platform that it would make him adhere to the platform’s terms of service and guidelines.

The platform's community guidelines and hateful conduct rules are the following: "Hateful conduct is any content or activity that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or serious medical condition or veteran status, and is prohibited. Any hateful conduct is considered a zero-tolerance violation."

I sucks that i have to like something done by a Bezos owned enitity.

Every day that social media companies continue to allow Trump to drive this country towards civil war is a crime
Civil War? What are the Gun Nutters COWARDS going to do, LOL!? These 100% American Traitors Again! What are these 2nd Anal going to win?
You won't be getting many red states in this lost cause Civil War II. This is not like 1861. The Southern red shit states are not the same. Just a few weak Whitey WN INSANE Trrumpster Morons are.
That be about 0.5% of them losers in the red state's population. You will have to kill that state first. List the turd Red loser states team members that wants to die? Good luck, and smile as a Drone strike will be coming soon.

Every day that social media companies continue to allow Trump to drive this country towards civil war is a crime
Civil War? What are the Gun Nutters COWARDS going to do, LOL!? These 100% American Traitors Again! What are these 2nd Anal going to win?
You won't be getting many red states in this lost cause Civil War II. This is not like 1861. The Southern red shit states are not the same. Just a few weak Whitey WN INSANE Trrumpster Morons are.
That be about 0.5% of them losers in the red state's population. You will have to kill that state first. List the turd Red loser states team members that wants to die? Good luck, and smile as a Drone strike will be coming soon.
I do not know the worn out gun nutters cowards bull. But any person that screwed with others and now is hiding is a c**t.

Tried to contact Amazon lately? No call-center anymore....sounds like they followed Microsoft to India... Email them and you're entering the Twilight Zone....they'd owed me $24.93 for over a month when one of their suppliers didn't have what I ordered and cancelled the sale. I wonder how much they rake in if they're doing this to thousands of customers who never notice.....I always notice.

Tried to contact Amazon lately? No call-center anymore....sounds like they followed Microsoft to India... Email them and you're entering the Twilight Zone....they'd owed me $24.93 for over a month when one of their suppliers didn't have what I ordered and cancelled the sale. I wonder how much they rake in if they're doing this to thousands of customers who never notice.....I always notice.
I just got off a call with Amazon. They fixed issues in my order. And got a 20% OFF coupon on the next order.

1593458785473.png

Last edited:
I just got off the call the Amazon. They fixed issues in my order. And got a 20% OFF coupon on the next order.

View attachment 356885

LIAR. I just called and they referred me to Amazon.com forward slash something. Fuck you, liar.

I just got off the call the Amazon. They fixed issues in my order. And got a 20% OFF coupon on the next order.

View attachment 356885

LIAR. I just called and they referred me to Amazon.com forward slash something. Fuck you, liar.
Guess you need to call from another state. As your call location (state) may be blocked to get a call center.

They want to money.

View attachment 356885

Guess you need to call from another state. As your call location (state) may be blocked to get a call center.

They want to money.

They've been closed down for quite awhile.....I had to ask for a supervisor to get a proper sentence in English about a month ago. The whole episode took over an hour....never again and they know it. They have until the end of this week to refund my debit..after that Bezos will never see another dime from me.

I pretty much quit doing busness with Amazon 2 or 3 years ago. That's when their service started to suck and they started getting fools to pay them for a membership with that prime nonsense. Why work for your business when they can get a bunch of stupid shits to send them money for nothing? DUH!

I pretty much quit doing busness with Amazon 2 or 3 years ago. That's when their service started to suck and they started getting fools to pay them for a membership with that prime nonsense. Why work for your business when they can get a bunch of stupid shits to send them money for nothing? DUH!

Prime saved me shipping costs a few times when my item was cheaper by itself than at Wal Mart or Target but with shipping would have been more.

I still don't know how I signed up for it because I noticed I had it then a year later they wanted me to renew. I cancelled.

The social media companies are the ones pushing us to civil war asswipe. Do you see them censoring black lies matter when they are pushing the kill whitey message or even when they are destroying public and private property? No they endorse those actions but censor Trump, Welcome to the new fucking normal.

I don't care about the reasons for any particular suspension or what have you, there is a concerted effort to silence Trumps voice because they know he is his best promoter of policies. If it isn't his rallies they silence, it's his social media.

Twitch, a streaming platform owned by Amazon mogul Jeff Bezos, has temporarily banned President Trump’s account for “hateful conduct” stemming from footage of the president’s speeches.

“Hateful conduct is not allowed on Twitch. In line with our policies, President Trump’s channel has been issued a temporary suspension from Twitch for comments made on stream, and the offending content has been removed,” a Twitch spokesperson told Fox News.

A rebroadcast of Trump’s 2015 campaign launch -- when he famously criticized people crossing the Mexican border to illegally enter the United States -- and comments Trump made at his recent Tulsa rally were flagged by Twitch.

Twitch told Fox News it warned the Trump campaign in 2019 when it joined the platform that it would make him adhere to the platform’s terms of service and guidelines.

The platform's community guidelines and hateful conduct rules are the following: "Hateful conduct is any content or activity that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or serious medical condition or veteran status, and is prohibited. Any hateful conduct is considered a zero-tolerance violation."
Amazon is so racist against Mexicans that they banned Trump for saying he loves Mexico and that Mexicans are good people.

I rarely pay shipping anyway with their $25 minimum on products they include in Prime. I've been refurbishing vintage Schwinns and a few other badges and you can't beat their assortment of tools and aftermarket bicycle-related things. Bike shops are pretty much high dollar Eurotrash bikes and service these days. Used to be they'd lend you a tool or tell you how to fix something....now, they say leave it here.....$70 an hour....all thanks to Wally World and Amazon.

Forum List

Back