Jeff Bezos sold 4 billion in Amazon stock in feb 2020 right before the market crashed..... well he just sold 2.4 billion

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Feb 2020-

May 2021-

Also bill gates is divorcing Melinda, which is a classic way these elites offload assets without it being considered insider trading. A judge will order them to liquidate assets to pay their divorcees.

The world financial system has basically run its course. Central banks can’t atop printing money anymore or the whole house of cards collapses.

The crash is about as imminent as can possibly be. Get prepared.

Could’ve set my watch to toro making an appearance with his worthless opinion :lol:

Bro do you ever log off this place? Every time someone posts something that has any kind of implication of an agenda from the establishment elites, in literally any sub forum, there you are to gatekeep like it’s your day job to scan every thread. It’s pathetic at this point. Go live your fucking life for crying out loud

Says the guy who dropped probably a boatload of cash to build a house for a wife he openly admits won’t even fuck him :lmao:

Bro do you ever log off this place? Every time someone posts something that has any kind of implication of an agenda from the establishment elites, in literally any sub forum, there you are to gatekeep like it’s your day job to scan every thread. It’s pathetic at this point. Go live your fucking life for crying out loud

QAnonaulie said:
Well, at first I didn't believe it was true. But then I started thinking for myself, and it was amazing how this anonymous poster kept posting that everything about President Trump was exactly true. The Fed. The Saudis in Vegas. The Fizzledrop. The Magic Crystals. I just connected the dots. And even though 98% of my epidermis evaporated when I started log on to the twaf, surely all those other times I posted about the market crashing, THIS one is going to be true! WWG1WGA!

Central banks all over the world talking about going to digital currencies.. the World Economic Forum and many other globalist organizations openly talking about the “great reset”, a global currency reset. This isn’t conspiracy theory lore anymore it’s out in the open now. They’re not going to implement a new financial system in a vacuum, there needs to be a crash first so that the solution they’re literally telling us they’re going to implement, will be accepted by the people.

Says the guy who dropped probably a boatload of cash to build a house for a wife he openly admits won’t even fuck him :lmao:

And when I posted that I lost so much money last year that I was going to have to start working at WalMart, you also thought I was being serious!

Damn, no wonder your mind is so empty that you believe in QAnon!

:lol:

And when I posted that I lost so much money last year that I was going to have to start working at WalMart, you also thought I was being serious!

Sure Jan :thup:

Central banks all over the world talking about going to digital currencies.. the World Economic Forum and many other globalist organizations openly talking about the “great reset”, a global currency reset. This isn’t conspiracy theory lore anymore it’s out in the open now. They’re not going to implement a new financial system in a vacuum, there needs to be a crash first so that the solution they’re literally telling us they’re going to implement, will be accepted by the people.

Central banks all around the world are NOT saying this. Yes, I know that you are a carpenter, and that makes you super-knowledgeable about, you know, carpentry. But simply because you know how to hammer a nail into a board doesn't mean you know jack shit about monetary policy.

Tell us again Qualie about how the Saudis were behind the Vegas shootings because Q told you.

I mean, your cognitive abilities to discern the nuances of language are top shelf.

Who needs the Oxford debating club? One should just hang out at the Jersey shore.

Central banks all around the world are NOT saying this. Yes, I know that you are a carpenter, and that makes you super-knowledgeable about, you know, carpentry. But simply because you know how to hammer a nail into a board doesn't mean you know jack shit about monetary policy.
You’re on the internet, where this information is freely and easily available. That’s how stupid you are that you think you can gatekeep even the most readily accessible information. Like I said, go live your fucking life. You’re making yourself look like a fucking retard right now and it’s sad because your career is finance and yet here you are being retarded

Tell us again Qualie about how the Saudis were behind the Vegas shootings because Q told you.

I mean, your cognitive abilities to discern the nuances of language are top shelf.

Who needs the Oxford debating club? One should just hang out at the Jersey shore.
Weak as fuck :lol:

All of these posts could’ve been spent actually refuting any of what I posted but instead you just try to discredit with ad homs.

You’re not any good at this at all :lol:

You’re on the internet, where this information is freely and easily available. That’s how stupid you are that you think you can gatekeep even the most readily accessible information. Like I said, go live your fucking life. You’re making yourself look like a fucking retard right now and it’s sad because your career is finance and yet here you are being retarded

The difference is that retards like yourself don't know how what this information means. And you believe all the batshit crazy "information" that is just nonsense.

Weak as fuck :lol:

All of these posts could’ve been spent actually refuting any of what I posted but instead you just try to discredit with ad homs.

You’re not any good at this at all :lol:

Dude, you are dumb as fuck if you think I was being serious.

And yes, you are dumb as fuck because you post bizarre conspiracy shit that was all a scam by a guy trying to drive traffic to his message board.

This is what not being a fucking idiot looks like toro-

QAnon, magic crystals, and conspiracy theories about the Fed.

Yes, that's whom I want to be listening to!

It’s tired bro. Seriously, put it to bed. This shit doesn’t work anymore. The truth is easy to find now. But you won’t, you’ll continue to keep posting the same stupid shit because it’s all you know. No wonder your wife won’t fuck you, you spend your entire life on here :lol:

Forum List

Back