Jeff Bezos is a hypocrite.

If you believe the GOP, Bezos got it half right.

Bezos wants a public vote so they can see who to fire when the move is defeated.
Bezos knows how mail-in ballots are susceptible to fraud. He doesn't want fraudulent ballots in his unionization vote but doesn't care if there are fraudulent ballots in the presidential election.
You're wrong and he IS a hypocrite...or at least a dick. You guys oughta love him.

What he's doing is standard union busting practice and has nothing to do with whether mail in voting is good or bad.

You really have to love that one of the stated reasons for their opposition is election security. Maybe they think it's easier to, well you know, CHEAT if you vote by mail.
No one is getting elected at Amazon it is an election to unionize.
The RWNJs are easily confused... and fooled.

They also seem to think that they should be able to tell the owner of a corporation how to run his corporation.

What does a union vote at a private corporation have in common with a presidential election, not a damn thing.
You mean besides the one who gets the most votes wins?
and yet the purpose is not the same.
I don't see a major difference between the two. There is an issue or a candidate and a vote. The issue or the candidate that gets the most votes win. That's the purpose.
Except that the state legislatures allowed people to do mail in voting, Bezos has not.
Right. That's the point of the thread. It's kind of hard to argue against the goal of encouraging more voter participation.
Yet, there is a very small number of voters at Amazon compared to the US and Amazon is a private corporation that doesn't want everyone in the US voting on their issues.
I don't think the numbers matter with respect to the goal. The goal is effectively a standard. When one deviates from the standard they should expect predictable surprises.
Bezos can do as he pleases since he is the owner.

What does a union vote at a private corporation have in common with a presidential election, not a damn thing.
I don't see a major difference between the two. There is an issue or a candidate and a vote. The issue or the candidate that gets the most votes win. That's the purpose.
Except that the state legislatures allowed people to do mail in voting, Bezos has not.
Right. That's the point of the thread. It's kind of hard to argue against the goal of encouraging more voter participation.
Yet, there is a very small number of voters at Amazon compared to the US and Amazon is a private corporation that doesn't want everyone in the US voting on their issues.
I don't think the numbers matter with respect to the goal. The goal is effectively a standard. When one deviates from the standard they should expect predictable surprises.
He owns ~11% of a publicly traded company.

Is this your final answer?

You really have to love that one of the stated reasons for their opposition is election security. Maybe they think it's easier to, well you know, CHEAT if you vote by mail.
No one is getting elected at Amazon it is an election to unionize.
The RWNJs are easily confused... and fooled.

They also seem to think that they should be able to tell the owner of a corporation how to run his corporation.
The white, working class conservatives, are opposed to U.S. corporations paying workers a living wage. Their opposition to a living wage, safe working conditions, overtime pay, and every possible benefit other developed nations require, is a form of religion.

and yet has the most blue chips to be at the helm.

and yet has the most blue chips to be at the helm.
Everything works itself out eventually.

You seem to think Bezos is some liberal hero who will be defended at all costs by evil liberals.

Wrong. He was defended where he was wrongly attacked but he is no friggin hero. He's wrong here and not for the reason you think. He's union busting. You oughtta love him.

You folks need to start looking at issues rather than who is or isn't a good or bad guy. That's childish Trumper shit

You seem to think Bezos is some liberal hero who will be defended at all costs by evil liberals.

Wrong. He was defended where he was wrongly attacked but he is no friggin hero. He's wrong here and not for the reason you think. He's union busting. You oughtta love him.

You folks need to start looking at issues rather than who is or isn't a good or bad guy. That's childish Trumper shit
Read slowly. The issue is that his WaPo argued that mail in voting is great and secure, and now that he wants a fraud free election, Amazon worries about the security of mail in voting.

Read slowly. The issue is that his WaPo argued that mail in voting is great and secure, and now that he wants a fraud free election, Amazon worries about the security of mail in voting.
Hey dumfuk...I know you have your grievance thing going and all but THIS is about union busting and that's all.

It's not that he thinks absentee voting is inherently fraudulent...union busters Always WANT TO INTIMIDATE THOSE VOTING AND MAIL IN PREVENTS THAT.

And oh yea...until about six months ago Republicans LOVED absentee voting. In fact big chunks of Republicans in Florida USED absentee voting.

Oddly no challenges there. Oh that's right...no need to challenge a state Trump won.

Fucking dishonest hypocrisy

Hey dumfuk...I know you have your grievance thing going and all but THIS is about union busting and that's all.

It's not that he thinks absentee voting is inherently fraudulent...union busters Always WANT TO INTIMIDATE THOSE VOTING AND MAIL IN PREVENTS THAT.

And oh yea...until about six months ago Republicans LOVED absentee voting. In fact big chunks of Republicans in Florida USED absentee voting.

Oddly no challenges there. Oh that's right...no need to challenge a state Trump won.

And in my minds eye I can literally see Trumpers read that and like a slot machine screen...just roll on to the next SPIN.

The very irony of you accusing others of fucking dishonest hypocrisy. :auiqs.jpg:This is another case of 'what is good for thee is not good for me. Btw dipstick, there is a difference between absentee ballots and mail in voting. You really should read more outside of your liberal indoctrination sites.

Libs just can't stay on topic because their positions don't survive logical inspection.

Forum List

Back