Jeb Bush Supporters be heard. Tell us why you support your guy.

I'm Supporting Jeb Bush because....

• His father and Brother did such great jobs, if you don't mind the wars and the recessions.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Third time's the Charm, right?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • His Wife Colomba is one Hot Tamale!!!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Are you flipping insane? No one wants these people back!

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Okay, to Fake Snarkey and all the other people who think a third Bush Presidency would be a good thing. (Because the first two turned out so well)

Tell me why you think Jeb Bush would be a good President. This is for Jeb Supporters only. Conservatives and Liberals please restrain yourselves, I'd like to hear some rationales for electing Jeb Bush.

The Floor is yours, Gentlemen (And Ladies.)

All that "From the Desk of President Bush" stationary that was left over could be recycled! He'd be the first green Republican president.

So ha! Betcha thought you had me stumped.

Reason number two: Democrats wouldn't have to learn any new words. "President Bush sucks!" "Impeach President Bush!" "President Bush is going to invade Iran!" "President Bush is a dictator!"

Grim reality:

Hillary could run as a Republican, being slightly to the right of Bush.

Bush could run as a Democrat, being slightly to the left of Fauxahontas.

End result would be the same: 4-more years of fundamental transformation.

Reason number three: There would be no doubt Bush won Florida this time.

Republicans want to finish the job they started under George.

We could also recycle those 1992 ballots. Clinton v. Bush. Just black out Perot.

Okay, to Fake Snarkey and all the other people who think a third Bush Presidency would be a good thing. (Because the first two turned out so well)

Tell me why you think Jeb Bush would be a good President. This is for Jeb Supporters only. Conservatives and Liberals please restrain yourselves, I'd like to hear some rationales for electing Jeb Bush.

Well he delivers a great speech. Is well traveled, and he's from Florida.

There are no Jeb Bush supporters here. Even Fake Snarkey is not a real Jeb Bush supporter - he's just a liberal who is pushing for Jeb because he knows Jeb is a weak candidate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back