Jeb Bush Slogan Contest!

Let's come up with a good slogan for Jeb Bush's 2016 Run.

"Bush 2016: The Third Time's The Charm!"

"Bush 2016: What's the worst that could happen?"

Feel free to add your own.
I don't think this OP's heart is in the right place.

Now, funny you should mention that.

I voted for Bush-41 in 1988. He got us into a completely pointless war that I served during. When I left the military in 1992, I saw what a mess this asshole made of the economy. But I still voted for him in 1992 because Clinton was kind of Sleazy and Perot was nuts.

And in 2000, despite Clinton having restored the economy and doing a good job of keeping us out of wars, I voted for Bush-43 on the premise of "restoring honor to the white House" And you know what, two recessions, two wars and a major disaster later, I finally figured out that wasn't a great idea...

So now you guys are going to run ANOTHER Bush. Yeah, Walker's ahead for the moment, and you'll probably have a rotation of otehr guys being ahead for a week before you end up nominating Bush.

So in what universe does electing a third Bush become a good idea?

I voted for Bush-41 in 1988. He got us into a completely pointless war that I served during. When I left the military in 1992, I saw what a mess this asshole made of the economy. But I still voted for him in 1992 because Clinton was kind of Sleazy and Perot was nuts.

And in 2000, despite Clinton having restored the economy and doing a good job of keeping us out of wars, I voted for Bush-43 on the premise of "restoring honor to the white House" And you know what, two recessions, two wars and a major disaster later, I finally figured out that wasn't a great idea...

So now you guys are going to run ANOTHER Bush. Yeah, Walker's ahead for the moment, and you'll probably have a rotation of otehr guys being ahead for a week before you end up nominating Bush.

The name sound like the beer....

I have no reason to doubt your claim of voting for a Bush three times, but I have difficulty of understanding to switch and vote for Obama in 2008.

Recessions come and go. they may be and may have been caused by either Republicans or Democrats.

But when you chose to vote for the unqualified, unprepared, unpatriotic and un-American candidate whose only qualification for the highest office was the novelty of his skin color and who gave fair warning that he is all set to ruin a once great country by cleverly disguising his intentions with the words "fundamentally transforming America", you displayed your political myopia.

Now, by categorically rejecting Jeb Bush, you display your tendency to convict by declaring guilt by association.

Will you remember that when you (possibly) cast your vote for a woman contender for the Presidency who has been a life long enabler and associate of a serial rapist and congenital liar?

You go, Joe. Do the Republican base a favor and knock Jeb out of the race.

I have no reason to doubt your claim of voting for a Bush three times, but I have difficulty of understanding to switch and vote for Obama in 2008.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008. I voted for McCain. I did vote for Obama in 2012 because Romney was everything that is wrong with the Republican Party- Crazy Religion, contempt for working people, etc.

Recessions come and go. they may be and may have been caused by either Republicans or Democrats.

Yet they seem to happen when someone named "Bush" is in the White HOuse. At at least the last three.

But when you chose to vote for the unqualified, unprepared, unpatriotic and un-American candidate whose only qualification for the highest office was the novelty of his skin color and who gave fair warning that he is all set to ruin a once great country by cleverly disguising his intentions with the words "fundamentally transforming America", you displayed your political myopia.

You see, your Premise if faulty. Obama was no more "unqualified" than anyone else who was running. The only qualifications were he has to be over 35 and born here. Nor do I think he is "unpatriotic" or "un-American". I think he's not a great president, but he's not the god-awful disaster the Bush family keeps inflicting on us.

Now, by categorically rejecting Jeb Bush, you display your tendency to convict by declaring guilt by association.

Yes, he's associated with the crime family that has brought us 3 wars, 3 recessions, numerous disasters, corruption, and assaults on the middle class. There is really nothing this fuckhead has to say that interests me at this point. Shit, I'd have even voted for the Fucking Mormon before this guy, and eveyrone knows how much I hate the fucking Mormon.

Will you remember that when you (possibly) cast your vote for a woman contender for the Presidency who has been a life long enabler and associate of a serial rapist and congenital liar?

Hey, here's the thing. When Bill Clinton was president, my salary doubled, my property values doubled and the worst thing I had to worry about was whether the guy was getting a blow job in the White House. I didn't know when I had it good.

New Topics

Forum List

Back