Jeb Bush sizes up the GOP field

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Former Florida governor Jeb Bush weighs in on 2012 field

Bush said Republicans have "two or three" candidates that could defeat Obama by the time the Republican primary process winds down.

"A guy like Rick Perry who I think has a great record of accomplishment in Texas, Mitt Romney who I think has a great record of accomplishment in the private sector certainly and was a good governor as well, Jon Huntsman, I mean these are candidates that have a lot of offer," he said. "Any of these candidates can beat the president if they run the right kind of campaign."

Hmm......Jeb is picking the same guys the liberals are saying are the only legitimate candidates

Last edited:
Two debates will occur in Florida next month, the first hosted by CNN and the Tea Party Express on Sept. 12 in Tampa, the second by Fox News and the Florida Republican Party on Sept. 22 in Orlando

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tea Party Express? Is that like a Holiday Inn Express where if you are there you are automatically smarter?

:D

I went to a TPE meeting last night and now I know everything!

Last edited:
Jeb Bush would have made a better candidate than any Republican currently running

It is a shame that he is stuck with the stink of Bush

Jeb Bush would have made a better candidate than any Republican currently running

I agree.

I like Jeb and he was a great Gov down here in Florida.

He's balls to the wall and can get things done.

Saw him interviewed somewhere and they asked him if he was considering running for POTUS and he said, "Nope." He's not interested in running for Prez. Apparantly he's working on education.

Too bad. I think he would make a great POTUS>

I think everyone gets there own shot, people would judge him for what he appears.

Like saying a Texan cant win cause some Bush moved there and they called him a texan.

Pretty stupid, id love to move to texas butt,

i doubt myself or anyone else should call me a Texan because of it.

EVERYBODY STOP! Jeb Bush has something VERY important to say!

The Brother of one of the biggest Presidential Neocons in history wants to tell us his "top picks" for 2012! And what do you know, liberals stop, listen and agree with him! Cheering in the streets!!!!

The logic: Hey if we get another crap president in there in 2012, then people will forget how bad Obama was just like people are forgetting Bush (not how bad he was, just him) as the citizens they slowly catch up with the present and focus on the current President Obama!

I agree.

I like Jeb and he was a great Gov down here in Florida.

He's balls to the wall and can get things done.

Saw him interviewed somewhere and they asked him if he was considering running for POTUS and he said, "Nope." He's not interested in running for Prez. Apparantly he's working on education.

Too bad. I think he would make a great POTUS>

No doubt he wouldn't have made the mistakes his brother made

Forum List

Back