Jeb Bush breaks with GOP on Iranian letter

Bush Iran letter signed in frustration - CNN.com

Good Grief! Finally a Bush with a Brain!

He's probably smarter than the shrub but I wouldn't go so far as to say he has a brain.

His handlers recognize that the country knows his fellow Rs are traitors and want him to distance himself from them.

He's a Bush and a Republican though. Ultimately, he'll follow the money.

But his stance on immigration makes him DOA in the primary. The RW loons will never allow it, even if he has a better chance in the general that the others in the clown car. JMHO

I might even vote for Jeb....if he makes the General!.....:biggrin:

Good on you, Jeb. Do not worry about the far right; they cannot keep you from the nomination how much they wank their wankers, chanting "I know I can, I know I can."

'Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush broke from the potential Republican 2016 pack Friday in New Hampshire when instead of an eager endorsement, he said the Republican senators signed their controversial letter to Iran "out of frustration."

Bush would not say if he would have signed the letter, adding that he's "not a senator," though Gov. Bobby Jindal signed on and Gov. Scott Walker and former Gov. Rick Perry said they supported the letter.'

Hardly a clear condemnation, Bush is just the typical mealy-mouthed, indecisive politician lacking the courage to be honest and truthful – in this case that the letter was wrong and a mistake.

Forum List

Back