JD Vance Is Now Pushing False Conspiracy Theories About “Quarantine Camps”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
There are quarantine camps in Australia. It's not such a far stretch that communist democrats would have them here. Yes, they are just that evil.
Yep, and ANYONE who denies what's happening is complicit with it. I've gone back and forth with several Lefties from OZ that are either delusional or they're so full of crap that they'll do anything to keep from admitting their government is becoming evil.

I predicted this would happen somewhere, I just didn't know where.

Imagine government officials getting upset that contagious individuals won't quarantine. The government decides to build a complex that looks like the "Hogan's Heroes" television set complete with barracks. Those who test positive to the virus are sent there until they test negative.

I predicted this would happen somewhere, I just didn't know where.

Imagine government officials getting upset that contagious individuals won't quarantine. The government decides to build a complex that looks like the "Hogan's Heroes" television set complete with barracks. Those who test positive to the virus are sent there until they test negative.
Yes. Mental midget trump supporters often fantasize about POW camps being set up for all kinds of silly conspiracy theory reasons. The world must be a very scary place for idiots like that.

Forum List

Back