Jaylen Brown tests positive for COVID19

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Not saying if he is or is not vaccinated. The coach, Ime Udoka was vaccinated and still caught the virus. As I said, all vaccines do is lessen symptoms. In the end we will likely all get it.

Fortunately, Jaylen is young and healthy. Should recover quickly.

Not saying if he is or is not vaccinated. The coach, Ime Udoka was vaccinated and still caught the virus. As I said, all vaccines do is lessen symptoms. In the end we will likely all get it.

Puts you and I, ahead of the game, doesn't it? Don't know if you took the jab or not as further effort to avoid another bout or lessen it's consequences. I did, but of course I got about 27 years on you. Don't look for my estate sale, anytime soon, as I am a cautious guy.

Puts you and I, ahead of the game, doesn't it? Don't know if you took the jab or not as further effort to avoid another bout or lessen it's consequences. I did, but of course I got about 27 years on you. Don't look for my estate sale, anytime soon, as I am a cautious guy.
I am Fully vaccinated. Pfizer.

I am an Independent. They are full blown MAGA cultists.
Roll with it and remember the 5th of your 613 commandments, Honor thy father and thy mother, as the Lord has commanded thee, that your days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee

Roll with it and remember the 5th of your 613 commandments, Honor thy father and thy mother, as the Lord has commanded thee, that your days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee
I am Jewish. My parents are kids of Holocaust and WW2 survivors. They sort of dislike how the Democratic Party has embraced Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar and spit in the face of Jews and Israel in their view. But who am I to judge? They came here with nothing and didn’t speak the language. Built a very nice life for me.

Clearly Ime Udoka wasn't practicing social distancing​

Forum List

Back