Jason Whitlock, Hotep Jesus Discuss Race Relations BLM and More...

Jason Whitlock is awesome. More clear thinking Black men like Jason and Leo Terrell need to step up and stop the divisiveness and hate.
Hello Marathon Mike.

I admire reasonably well adjusted, fair minded fellow citizens like Jason Whitlock, Hotep Jesus and Leo Terrell.

I even liked Leo when he was a Democrat because he is not a name-caller when disagreeing with others. I also recognized he is a fair-minded person with a good heart & intentions.

Though most importantly, Mr. Leo Terrell loves America and respects our not always perfect way of life.

Are ppl familiar with former public school teacher & veteran civil rights attorney Mr. Leo Terrell?

What is your personal opinion of Mr. T. when he speaks or writes about the "corrupt & destructive nature" of the Black Lives Matter movement?

EP #1 BLM

EP #2 POLICE

I feel the same way about Bryan Sharpe, aka Hotep Jesus, a peaceful, intelligent man respecting others regardless of whether or not he agrees with their opinions.

Hotep Jesus Talks Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Liberal Mental Illness, Intra-Racial Discrimination C°°ns, Hate & Love:

ProBlack/BLM community pathology:

Peace

More clear thinking Black men like Jason and Leo Terrell need to step up and stop the divisiveness and hate.

MM, sadly, independent thinking Americans Jason Whitlock, Hotep Jesus and Leo Terrell are targeted for hate & intra-racial discrimination by a huge population of apparent emotionally troubled Americans embracing childlike beliefs they can create a perfect world populated by imperfect human beings.

Unfortunately, many emotionally troubled liberal progressive people of all backgrounds, resort to violence, hate and anarchy when seeking perfection.

Shawn James - ProBlack/BLM Insanity

Peace.

abettting_omar-ocasio-cortez-pressley-tlaib.png
EPLm1J_WkAAFICc.jpg
EM1GmXDXsAIpzHY.jpeg

More clear thinking Black men like Jason and Leo Terrell need to step up and stop the divisiveness and hate.

MM, sadly, independent thinking Americans Jason Whitlock, Hotep Jesus and Leo Terrell are targeted for hate & intra-racial discrimination by a huge population of apparent emotionally troubled Americans embracing childlike beliefs they can create a perfect world populated by imperfect human beings.

Unfortunately, many emotionally troubled liberal progressive people of all backgrounds, resort to violence, hate and anarchy when seeking perfection.

Peace.

View attachment 390667View attachment 390668View attachment 390670

Well stated. I fully agree that much of the chaos and unhappiness we see unleashed today has it's roots in a childhood with poor or no adult guidance, especially Fathers.

Peace.

Well stated. I fully agree that much of the chaos and unhappiness we see unleashed today has it's roots in a childhood with poor or no adult guidance, especially Fathers.

Hello, MM. @ 5m21s do you believe Ms. Jazzyslim is being honest and fair when offering her opinion about reproductive behaviors many American women of African descent chose:

'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

Keep in mind, the female-dominated Black Lives Matter movement wishes disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement, as well as dismantle the patriarchy.

To the best of my knowledge the BLM website, that I read when it was published more than 5 years ago, makes no mention of fathers.

Frankly, I believe most men would walk, if not run away from a woman choosing to make babies and build families with multiple fathers.... And I wouldn't blame these men for walking away from a woman choosing that lifestyle... or for viewing these type of women as Hoes and inhuman B!t©hes...

...much like many hip-hop artists have been characterizing women for near 40 years.

Sadly, in today's world there is a growing population of apparent emotionally troubled, duplicitous women becoming pregnant by men who had no intention of building a family or getting a woman pregnant in the first place.

"Motherhood by theft? We investigate the disturbing rise of 'spurgling' - or 'sperm burgling'"

Just as sad, there are men and women who will hate me for sharing facts supported by evidence.

ENigAsdW4AAzECI.jpeg

Peace.

Peace.

Hello, MM. @ 5m21s do you believe Ms. Jazzyslim is being honest and fair when offering her opinion about reproductive behaviors many American women of African descent chose:

Keep in mind, the female-dominated Black Lives Matter movement wishes disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement, as well as dismantle the patriarchy.

To the best of my knowledge the BLM website, that I read when it was published more than 5 years ago, makes no mention of fathers.

Frankly, I believe most men would walk, if not run away from a woman choosing to make babies and build families with multiple fathers.... And I wouldn't blame these men for walking away from a woman choosing that lifestyle... or for viewing these type of women as Hoes and inhuman B!t©hes...

...much like many hip-hop artists have been characterizing women for near 40 years.

Sadly, in today's world there is a growing population of apparent emotionally troubled, duplicitous women becoming pregnant by men who had no intention of building a family or getting a woman pregnant in the first place.

"Motherhood by theft? We investigate the disturbing rise of 'spurgling' - or 'sperm burgling'"

Just as sad, there are men and women who will hate me for sharing facts supported by evidence.

View attachment 390775

Peace.

I don't have any experience with the types of Black women she is referring to, but based on what I've seen and read, the evidence is strong that she is right on point. And I have been all over the fraudulent Black Lesbian, family destructor movement that laughably calls itself "Black Lives Matter". It is the greatest scam ever perpetrated on America.

Peace.

View attachment 390775

Peace.

I would add that there are many single Black Moms that do try very hard to raise their kids in appalling conditions. So yes this lady is right that the Black women largely do it to themselves, but many do make the commitment and try to scrape out a life for their family all on their own.

Forum List

Back