Jason Whitlock: A "Façade" That Black Men Can't Relate To Trump

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Outkick's Jason Whitlock appeared on Tucker Carlson's FOX News show on Wednesday to talk about his interview with President Donald Trump and the inroads he is making in the black community and particularly with black men.

Whitlock said it is a "facade" that black men do not have anything in common with the president. The sportswriter also said that the mentality of black men is not that "inconsistent" with Donald Trump and implored people to listen to hip-hop.

"When you go evaluate the record, not the personality -- I get it," Whitlock said. "He doesn't act presidential and I get why that's off-putting to people. But when you go evaluate the policy, it says like, holy cow, this guy is not only a man of his word, look at the money directed from the federal government toward HBCUs. This deal he negotiated with Ice Cube about the Platinum Plan, he may actually follow through on it and I just think that rings true and compelling to a lot of black men."

!

BJ's Pull quote

"I think there's some clear momentum for President Trump particularly I think with black men," Whitlock declared. "I think we have been carrying on a façade for three and a half years as black men that somehow we can't relate to Donald Trump. That we didn't celebrate him in hip-hop music for decades. That he wasn't friends with countless black athletes, entertainers, celebrities."

It would be really unfair to Black guys to say they have more in common with Biden, a true dipshit, than they do with Trump, a true asskicker. You'd need at least 3 Bidens to make 1 Trump. Stick with Trumpie.

"Look, if you look at his support at HBCUs, the First Step Act, the criminal justice reform he's done, the Opportunity Zones in black communities, the investment that he's sparked. Go back when the economy was going well, the record unemployment for black men and just black people in general," Whitlock said

New Topics

Forum List

Back