Jason Chaffetz: Dear Republican Trump haters – What did you get for your trade?

Who else stopped reading at "Americans voted accordingly in a free, democratic election"

Joe needs to step down for withdrawing troops?! Were you calling for Trump to step down for the same reasons?

I agree it was a stupid move and Joe has responsibility for that but it was also Trumps policy and the wheels were in motion. Trump went from 13K troops to 2K and wanted everybody out by last May. He ragged on Biden for going too slow. Stop being a partisan hack and show that you can see simple reality.
I don't see what Biden could do without increasing the amount of troops again and that could made a bad situation worse...

2500 troops could secure the embassy and the airport... Thats it...

So Biden would have to increase the amount of troops heavily as the Afghan troops were useless... This would have created a nightmare situation of US troops fighting, probably in streets taking on heavy casualties and getting themselves in an no win situation and then raising the stakes...

It was crap and he could have tried to do better on the evacuation but the Afghan Army capitulated worse than most thought. But again what could he do...

You just can't do that much when you got 2500 troops and an army of 70,000 are descending on your position in a crowded city of 4.5 million people...

Biden was in a loose position and he cut his losses... Worst thing he could have done is fly in more troops..

I don't see what Biden could do without increasing the amount of troops again and that could made a bad situation worse...
When you are in a war it is always a good idea to increase the number of troops. Because of who we were fighting, it was obvious our troops should have stayed there longer.

Forum List

Back