Jared Kushner is gonna get us all killed.

This nebbish has failed at everything he's ever tried and is he's in charge?

We're toast.

No he hasn't and you're not only a liar, you're toast come November.
So, what are his accomplishments?

We're toast.

Jared is worth millions and bangs a smokin' hot millionairess.... while, presumably, you're a.... retired fork lift driver?..... telemarketer?.... crossing guard monitor?.... tell me when I'm getting close

And you're banging trying to get it up for this?
1*5Ib1EvmrBi-WUe5QOntypA.jpeg
So, what are his accomplishments?

He was born to the right family and Ivanka finds him easy to manipulate.

What else?

We're toast.

Not me. I'm a stubborn old retired holdout. I'm gonna linger behind my walls, fences, gates, with my wife and my German shepherd, staying away from people and taking other precautions as I see fit, coming out for solo supply runs as necessary. Suggest you all make plans according to your personal survival instincts. This ain't invasion of the body snatchers. Nobody is going to force infection in you and certainly not me. At this point, trump and his little nepotistick family command will not endanger me personally more than they already have.

China endangered you, dipstick!
Otherwise, your plan should work.

We're toast.

Not me. I'm a stubborn old retired holdout. I'm gonna linger behind my walls, fences, gates, with my wife and my German shepherd, staying away from people and taking other precautions as I see fit, coming out for solo supply runs as necessary. Suggest you all make plans according to your personal survival instincts. This ain't invasion of the body snatchers. Nobody is going to force infection in you and certainly not me. At this point, trump and his little nepotistick family command will not endanger me personally more than they already have.

China? What about tRump and his lack of response?

We're toast.

TRUMP endangered you. China had nothing to do with it. Trump continues to endanger you.

We're toast.

TRUMP endangered you. China had nothing to do with it. Trump continues to endanger you.

Go piss up a rope!
Is 'Dragonlady' your Chink whorehouse Madame nickname?

We're toast.

OK. Started in China, those closed communist rulers of that country endangered the whole world, by keeping their communist mouth shut until they could neither control the story or the virus within the it borders. Trump acted to cut off air traffic from there, but did not initiate ID and quarantine of all travelers from their coming through customs at all air ports of entry during the 14 days preceeding. He should have. He added to problem by the government's handling of bungling the repatriation of the tourists, brought into San Diego, sending the virus back to the hinterland, not to mention how little help CDC and HHS were to the Kirkland rest home for weeks, continued minimizing the situation and rosy predictions that it was contained and would be over soon to calm the markets, which spooked anyway because they knew he was lying and holding back information just like the communists. I am not thrilled with the administration's response. Cannot say it would have been much better with someone else, but not at all impressed with the early handling that brought us to this point.

We're toast.

OK. Started in China, those closed communist rulers of that country endangered the whole world, by keeping their communist mouth shut until they could neither control the story or the virus within the it borders. Trump acted to cut off air traffic from there, but did not initiate ID and quarantine of all travelers from their coming through customs at all air ports of entry during the 14 days preceeding. He should have. He added to problem by the government's handling of bungling the repatriation of the tourists, brought into San Diego, sending the virus back to the hinterland, not to mention how little help CDC and HHS were to the Kirkland rest home for weeks, continued minimizing the situation and rosy predictions that it was contained and would be over soon to calm the markets, which spooked anyway because they knew he was lying and holding back information just like the communists. I am not thrilled with the administration's response. Cannot say it would have been much better with someone else, but not at all impressed with the early handling that brought us to this point.

But...but....but Pelosi wanted people to celebrate in Chinatown well into February.

Go find the same rope to piss up!

Sounds like a Kennedy- except they were elected- Camelot and all that crap- ya know?
Kushner and Kennedy have a lot in common, born rich with criminal fathers. Unlike JFK, Jared was a legacy admission to Harvard and was a mediocre student, at best.

John F. Kennedy - Wikipedia

"When Kennedy was an upperclassman at Harvard, he began to take his studies more seriously and developed an interest in political philosophy.

"He made the Dean's List in his junior year.[25]

"In 1940 Kennedy completed his thesis, 'Appeasement in Munich', about British participation in the Munich Agreement.

"The thesis eventually became a bestseller under the title Why England Slept.[26]

"In addition to addressing Britain's failure to strengthen its military in the lead-up to World War II, the book also called for an Anglo-American alliance against the rising totalitarian powers.

"Kennedy became increasingly supportive of U.S. intervention in World War II, and his father's isolationist beliefs resulted in the latter's dismissal as ambassador to the United Kingdom.

"This created a split between the Kennedy and Roosevelt families.

We're toast.

But...but....but Pelosi wanted people to celebrate in Chinatown well into February.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

We're toast.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

Yupp!
Link dated Feb. 24th!!

I think it's time to have the Trump kids and friends stop playing government officials.

Next up he's going to put Baron Trump in charge of diplomatic relations with Iran.

He could do no worse than Obama.

View attachment 318820
Not as funny as nancy Pelosi telling her fellow leftists to come to Chinatown at the start of the coronavirus in America lol

I don't know...I'm not sure which of those two is more funny.

So, so funny.

Forum List

Back