Jared Kushner is gonna get us all killed.

This nebbish has failed at everything he's ever tried and is he's in charge?

We're toast.

I have to admit when we walked out yesterday to the microphone my jaw hit the floor. The first thought that popped into my head is WTF is this idiot doing at the mic? Honestly, for a week and a half, it looked like they got their messaging act together. Then it went back to amateur hour with Trump riffing again. Now we're headed back to incompetenceville.
Jared Kushner's coronavirus overreach puts more American lives on the line | Lloyd Green

We're toast.

Your link:

"Kushner has succeeded at exactly three things in his life. He was born to the right parents, married well and learned how to influence his father-in-law.

"Most of his other endeavors — his biggest real estate deal, his foray into newspaper ownership, his attempt to broker a peace deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians — have been failures."

One can only imagine how many Americans will die unnecessarily because of the actions of another crony-capitalist who found a way to cut out the political middlemen and women.

Kushner said, “Very early this morning I got a call from the president,” Kushner said. “He told me he was hearing from friends of his in New York that the New York public hospital system was running low on critical supply.”

Fuck me! There's no one here in Hillbilly Heaven with a direct line to the President. I guess we're SOL.

-Run-for-Your-Life-the-maze-runner-37814593-300-122.gif

I don't think Jared will be making any logistical decisions with regards to combating the virus...

This was a "messaging" move.....sad part is.....only morons think Jared taking over the "political" part of this crisis is a smart move...

They still can't tell you what Jared has accomplished since being part of the WH team aside from securing PERSONAL loans from dictators...

"Kushner has succeeded at exactly three things in his life. He was born to the right parents, married well and learned how to influence his father-in-law.

"Most of his other endeavors — his biggest real estate deal, his foray into newspaper ownership, his attempt to broker a peace deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians — have been failures."
Sounds like a Kennedy- except they were elected- Camelot and all that crap- ya know?

We're toast.

Not me. I'm a stubborn old retired holdout. I'm gonna linger behind my walls, fences, gates, with my wife and my German shepherd, staying away from people and taking other precautions as I see fit, coming out for solo supply runs as necessary. Suggest you all make plans according to your personal survival instincts. This ain't invasion of the body snatchers. Nobody is going to force infection in you and certainly not me. At this point, trump and his little nepotistick family command will not endanger me personally more than they already have.

We're toast.

Jared is worth millions and bangs a smokin' hot millionairess.... while, presumably, you're a.... retired fork lift driver?..... telemarketer?.... crossing guard monitor?.... tell me when I'm getting close

And you're banging trying to get it up for this?
1*5Ib1EvmrBi-WUe5QOntypA.jpeg

Does that lizard know how insulting it is to ordinary Americans to tell them he's jumped right on a request from the President's friends?

Do Trump's followers know how corrupt that is?

Forum List

Back