Japanese shopkeeper hangs sign in response to coronavirus no Chinese allowed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The mysterious new coronavirus now spreading around the globe prompted one shopkeeper in Japan to hang a sign outside his door announcing “no Chinese allowed.”

Japanese Shopkeeper Hangs Sign in Response to Coronavirus Panic: “No Chinese Allowed”
Because its all such a fkn joke it gets put in rubber room by assholes who can't see their parental gov parents telling them it's ok honey go back to sleep !! STUPID ASSES LMFAO!!

If you are a spelling nazi my keyboard is broke deal with it or don't look at I'm getting sick of triple backing to fix all this shit.

giphy.gif

• Banned
A professor has warned that the new deadly coronavirus which originated in China has the same kill rate as the Spanish flu, which claimed the lives of 20-50 million people in 1918.
Professor Warns New Coronavirus Has Same Kill Rate as the Spanish Flu
-------------------------------------

Interesting..............................Hrad to say if it's a fear factor or if it's propaganda in order to get new vaccines pushed which in itself is dangerous..............

It's being said this virus HAS JUMPED SPECIES WE TOLD YOU, IDIOTS, THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHEN YOU PLAY GOD WITH CRISPER JACKASSES!!

China's coronavirus could have same death rate as Spanish flu pandemic that killed 50m people

• Banned
The mainstream media in the western world isn’t telling you that Chinese hospitals are being absolutely overwhelmed by the number of sick people showing up for treatment.
Coronavirus Nightmare: Chinese Hospitals Are Turning Away Hordes Of Sick People Because There Is No Room For Them

Better watch where you go and what you touch jackasses who poked fun and again I can say FK YOU!! I got the last laugh again as you assholes onn here constantly poke fun and make lude remarks with your lack of gawd dam knowledge your as fkn stupid as a new born baby

The mysterious new coronavirus now spreading around the globe prompted one shopkeeper in Japan to hang a sign outside his door announcing “no Chinese allowed.”

Japanese Shopkeeper Hangs Sign in Response to Coronavirus Panic: “No Chinese Allowed”
Because its all such a fkn joke it gets put in rubber room by assholes who can't see their parental gov parents telling them it's ok honey go back to sleep !! STUPID ASSES LMFAO!!

If you are a spelling nazi my keyboard is broke deal with it or don't look at I'm getting sick of triple backing to fix all this shit.
WHAT BEST OF ALL ASSHOLES

YOU MOVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION WELL GUESS WHAT STUPID ---------

WEBSITES ARE GOING DOWNN AROUND THE GLOBE DUMBASSES NOW WHY ARE WEBSITES BEING SHUT DOWN OH LOOK

CHINA IS DROPPING DEAD LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT UNTIL WEBSITES ARE NOT THERE FOR YOU .

YOU IDIOTS WILL RUN AND GET VACCINES GUESS WHAT'S IN THAT SHIT THEY HAVE NOT TESTED YET OMFG YOUR SO GAWD DAM STUPID...

Novel coronavirus 2019

upload_2020-1-23_11-29-59.png

WHO Health Emergency Dashboard

Deep state will be after Trump next.............

OPINION (Daily Star) – China’s deadly coronavirus outbreak has been linked to a secret lab created to study the world’s most dangerous diseases, insiders have claimed. The maximum-security bioweapons lab named the National Biosafety Laboratory was opened in 2017 in Wuhan, where the first cases of the virus were reported last month.

Insiders claim Coronavirus outbreak ‘started in secret lab’ studying world’s deadliest diseases

Insiders claim Coronavirus outbreak 'started in secret lab' studying world's deadliest diseases

New Topics

Forum List

Back