Japanese Prime Minister insulted by biden white house

Good thing Biden isnt orange, or the left would be going fuckin nuts about snubbing an "ally"

Good thing Biden isnt orange, or the left would be going fuckin nuts about snubbing an "ally"

Yes, we would and we did. But in this case, there was no "snub". But I do get it. You think that having VP Harris meet with PM Suga was a "snub" because Biden didn't do it personally. Even worse, he sent a black woman in his place. How Rude!!! Kamala Harris is now one of the most powerful women in the world. The Japanese Prime Minister might have been honoured to meet with such a capable and powerful woman. The assumption that he is a racist, misogynist asshole like you, may not be true.

So once again, you want Joe Biden to do everything, all at once. The pandemic, the gun violence, the border crisis, the racial unrest, and the economy. And be the host with the most at a ceremonial signing with the Prime Minister of Japan. Of these things, which are the most important to the future and well being of the American people?

This is like Senator Cornyn complaining that Joe Biden wasn't spending enough time tweeting, and giving interviews to the press. And his tweets were boring and obviously scripted by someone else. Maybe if Trump had spent more time actually working on behalf of the American people instead of rage tweeting, trying to jail Democrats, and playing golf, there wouldn't be such a mess to clean up.

Yes, we would and we did. But in this case, there was no "snub". But I do get it. You think that having VP Harris meet with PM Suga was a "snub" because Biden didn't do it personally. Even worse, he sent a black woman in his place. How Rude!!! Kamala Harris is now one of the most powerful women in the world. The Japanese Prime Minister might have been honoured to meet with such a capable and powerful woman. The assumption that he is a racist, misogynist asshole like you, may not be true.

So once again, you want Joe Biden to do everything, all at once. The pandemic, the gun violence, the border crisis, the racial unrest, and the economy. And be the host with the most at a ceremonial signing with the Prime Minister of Japan. Of these things, which are the most important to the future and well being of the American people?

This is like Senator Cornyn complaining that Joe Biden wasn't spending enough time tweeting, and giving interviews to the press. And his tweets were boring and obviously scripted by someone else. Maybe if Trump had spent more time actually working on behalf of the American people instead of rage tweeting, trying to jail Democrats, and playing golf, there wouldn't be such a mess to clean up.
The OP said no one was there.
The rest of your post is your typical, unoriginal, garbage heap of partisan shit.

Japanese Prime Minister insulted by biden white house

Good thing that wasn't Ted Nugent or a truckful of Trump Supporters rolling up to the White House! Or one of our enemy nations!

Next time, Joe better start learning to better coordinate his jaunts out the other side of the WH looking for the DC Good Humor Ice Cream truck down the street.

Biden only greets leaders of countries he is currently shaking down. I'm sure his brother, his son and dipshit John Kerry are working on something right now.

Japanese Prime Minister Joshihide Suga was the first world leader to visit the White House since Biden’s installation, and the poor form began with no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival. When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.

This is unacceptable
I don't know how many times I have to tell you people:

Gateway pundit is not news. It is for entertainment purposes only.

Whatever idiocy you've whipped yourself into a froth over either never happened at all or is so misrepresented that it might as well be fantasy.

Was the video fake, come on commie tell us the video was fake. LMAO

I love how you fools keep trying to gin up outrage against the Biden Administration. It's extremely rare that anyone meets the head of a foreign government at the airport, much less the President or Vice-President. The planning and organization going into a motorcade to and from the airport, not to mention the expense to the taxpayers make such things a relic of diplomacy in the 1950's.

Wasn't Prime Minister Abe the one with the playbook for dealing with Trump which was basically "Flatter him, jolly him along, he's a fool. Keep briefing papers short and full of pictures"? That was pretty much the world leader's playbook in dealing with Trump.

My best guess is that Prime Minister Suga was thinking to himself "Thank God that asshole Trump is gone! That a tool he was!"

Good to know Trump is still living in your little commie pea brain rent free. From what I seen reported. xiden is not conducting foreign policy, he's leaving that to kneepads. That just demonstrates how incapable xiden is.

Would not surprise if the WH Staff didn't tell Sleepy Joe he had an important guest. Probably shipped Sleepy Joe back to Delaware for the weekend.

Japanese Prime Minister Joshihide Suga was the first world leader to visit the White House since Biden’s installation, and the poor form began with no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival. When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.

This is unacceptable
The headline says "No one Met the Japanese Prime Minister" and then in the body of the story it admits Kamala Harris (the sitting VICE PRESIDENT) met the Japanese Prime Minister, which begs the question ...

How stupid do you have to be to believe let alone REPOST such nonsense?

This is unacceptable

Joe Biden is a fucking racist and always has been.

The OP said no one was there.
The rest of your post is your typical, unoriginal, garbage heap of partisan shit.

No one is required to be there. Show me where Trump or anyone in his government is greeting a world leader at the airport. I googled this and all of the pictures of Trump at the airport are of him arriving in foreign countries and AF1 is in the background.

All of the pictures of Trump with foreign officials in Washington, are taken on the White House grounds.

After a 20 plus hour flight from Japan, I highly doubt the Prime Minister was interested in anything other than getting to his hotel/Embassy, having a shower and a decent meal, and getting ready to meet with US officials.

Why do you fools continually attack Joe Biden for stupid shit that you never required of Donald Trump?

The headline says "No one Met the Japanese Prime Minister" and then in the body of the story it admits Kamala Harris (the sitting VICE PRESIDENT) met the Japanese Prime Minister, which begs the question ...
It appears that Harris arrived downstairs AFTER the Japanese not before

Last edited:
It appears that Harris arrived downstairs AFTER the Japanese not before

Unless the VP knew the exact moment of the Prime Minister's arrival, or had been alerted to it be staff (which is where the fault lies if she wasn't), she could hardly be expected to be waiting by the door for him.

No American President before Donald Trump ever greet foreign leaders at the door. Biden has just returned to the way things are done before Trump. As I said, just another pathetic attempt by the cult to gin up outrage because Biden refuses to do ANYTHING that Trump did.

And then there's this:

NO FOREIGN LEADERS WERE EMBARASSED OR HUMILIATED BY NOT BEING GREETED AT THE DOOR BY THE US PRESIDENT BEFORE TRUMP, WHY SHOULD THIS BE CONSIDERED A SNUB AFTER HE'S GONE?

This is unacceptable

Whatever idiocy you've whipped yourself into a froth over either never happened at all or is so misrepresented that it might as well be fantasy.

I love how you fools keep trying to gin up outrage against the Biden Administration. It's extremely rare that anyone meets the head of a foreign government at the airport, much less the President or Vice-President. The planning and organization going into a motorcade to and from the airport, not to mention the expense to the taxpayers make such things a relic of diplomacy in the 1950's.

Wasn't Prime Minister Abe the one with the playbook for dealing with Trump which was basically "Flatter him, jolly him along, he's a fool. Keep briefing papers short and full of pictures"? That was pretty much the world leader's playbook in dealing with Trump.

My best guess is that Prime Minister Suga was thinking to himself "Thank God that asshole Trump is gone! That a tool he was!"

Good to know Trump is still living in your little commie pea brain rent free. From what I seen reported. xiden is not conducting foreign policy, he's leaving that to kneepads. That just demonstrates how incapable xiden is.

You should rejoin reality. It's nice here.

This is unacceptable

You should rejoin reality. It's nice here.

You might to want to actually watch the vide. kneepads references her previous meeting with the Japanese PM and two or three other countries. If the heads of these other countries were at the previous meeting, why wasn't xiden?

This is unacceptable

Once again you're projecting YOUR thought processes on others. I am not and have been anything other than a card carrying capitalist, working as a bank manager, and then moving to clerking for some of the most prestigious law firms in the world, specializing in corporate, commercial and real estate law - the Capitalist Trifecta. I've never been a union member in my life, much less a "communist".

But then you move on to the mentioning "Xiden", and "kneepads". Man, you're just a walking talking hate factory spewing Trump lies, misogyny and stupidity where ever you post.

This is unacceptable

Once again you're projecting YOUR thought processes on others. I am not and have been anything other than a card carrying capitalist, working as a bank manager, and then moving to clerking for some of the most prestigious law firms in the world, specializing in corporate, commercial and real estate law - the Capitalist Trifecta. I've never been a union member in my life, much less a "communist".

But then you move on to the mentioning "Xiden", and "kneepads". Man, you're just a walking talking hate factory spewing Trump lies, misogyny and stupidity where ever you post.

Yeah, you racist and commies always deny and deflect. Just own it, you'll feel better. BTW it's a known fact the kneepads sucked her way to the top on Browns willie. And little hunter said he was paying his dads bills with the money he got from China and Ukraine. It's in his emails to his kids. So feel free to keep denying and deflecting it appears to be all you got.

This is unacceptable

He's just another brainwashing victim.

Forum List

Back