Japanese Prime Minister insulted by biden white house

Japanese Prime Minister Joshihide Suga was the first world leader to visit the White House since Biden’s installation, and the poor form began with no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival. When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.

This is unacceptable
I don't know how many times I have to tell you people:

Gateway pundit is not news. It is for entertainment purposes only.

Whatever idiocy you've whipped yourself into a froth over either never happened at all or is so misrepresented that it might as well be fantasy.
That's a good description of CNN actually.
Oh look, projection.

How nice.
Not really. CNN's entire MO is to drum up racial tension. Of course, that's the majority of the MSM's MO.

Japanese Prime Minister Joshihide Suga was the first world leader to visit the White House since Biden’s installation, and the poor form began with no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival. When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.

This is unacceptable

Whatever idiocy you've whipped yourself into a froth over either never happened at all or is so misrepresented that it might as well be fantasy.
Oh look, projection.

How nice.
Not really. CNN's entire MO is to drum up racial tension. Of course, that's the majority of the MSM's MO.
Nope. I know that's what your "media" is telling you, but it's not true.

This is unacceptable

Oh look, projection.

How nice.
Anytime a black guy gets shot by a cop, the MSM is quick to paint it as a race thing, particularly if the cop is white. That's by design. It gets more clicks.

And sadly, people fall for it again and again. The investigations often reveal that race wasn't a factor and that force was either justified or that complications led to death (as in the Floyd case). People love a good excuse to burn and loot, however, and the media gets its ad revenue.

This is unacceptable

We have the photographic evidence

Biden did not greet the PM at the door and maybe was not even aware becwas coming
Photographic evidence that the Japanese prime minister was offended? We're statements made? Did he make a fuss?

I checked all the major media and they are all saying how well it went.

Gateway pundit is not news. It's for entertainment purposes only. They make shit up.
he has much more class then to make a “fuss’s” - not like this embarrassment of an admin
Don't be stupider than you have to be. There is literally nothing about this anywhere except in gateway pundit's fantasy world.
i’m happy to read a link proving otherwise
You want me to provide a link to the fact that there are no links about this?

Did you think about that before you posted it?
so you can’t debunk the story? i am suppose to be surprised the NY Times and MSNBc didn’t cover it?

The Jap is the insulting one. In Japanese culture they demand you to take off your shoes inside of their home. Typical hypocritical “rules for you but not for me”.
Did the prime minister take off his shoes? Nope

You follow the customs of your host, you stupid son of a bitch.
Which doesn't, by the way, include presidential meetings at the threshold.
The democrats never seem to have a sense of propriety.
Ah, so you want to have it both ways.

No.
??????????
You imply something was done improperly, while also claiming you should follow the customs of your host.

Make up your mind.
What the hell are you talking about?

Photographic evidence that the Japanese prime minister was offended?
Being “offended” is for liberals and children

The PM would more likely be alarmed that Japan’s most important ally is being run by clowns who cant walk and chew gum at the same time

Biden embarrassing the Japanese Prime Minister is no accident at all, they did it on purpose.

The Communist Chinese Party view the Japanese as an enemy in the Pacific....... Xi owns Biden so I would not be surprised if Xi ordered Bidet to snub the Japanese Prime Minister.

This new stolen Administration is full of cretins and criminals with a thirst for war! :mad-61:

This is unacceptable

Oh look, projection.

How nice.
Anytime a black guy gets shot by a cop, the MSM is quick to paint it as a race thing, particularly if the cop is white. That's by design. It gets more clicks.

And sadly, people fall for it again and again. The investigations often reveal that race wasn't a factor and that force was either justified or that complications led to death (as in the Floyd case). People love a good excuse to burn and loot, however, and the media gets its ad revenue.
So you're just another racist making excuses.

How nice for you.

This is unacceptable

Oh look, projection.

How nice.

How nice for you.
If acknowledging facts as they come out in a trial is racist, then I guess so. The left has a habit of redefining what racist actually means, so I figure it may now include that.

This is unacceptable

Biden did not greet the PM at the door and maybe was not even aware becwas coming
Photographic evidence that the Japanese prime minister was offended? We're statements made? Did he make a fuss?

Gateway pundit is not news. It's for entertainment purposes only. They make shit up.
he has much more class then to make a “fuss’s” - not like this embarrassment of an admin
Don't be stupider than you have to be. There is literally nothing about this anywhere except in gateway pundit's fantasy world.

so you can’t debunk the story? i am suppose to be surprised the NY Times and MSNBc didn’t cover it?
I cannot debunk your imagination, no.

Many if not most media outlets covered it, none but a few RWNJ "infotainment" sites mentioned anything about insults.

The Jap is the insulting one. In Japanese culture they demand you to take off your shoes inside of their home. Typical hypocritical “rules for you but not for me”.

No.
??????????
You imply something was done improperly, while also claiming you should follow the customs of your host.

Make up your mind.
Sigh, never mind.

I swear, conservatives can't even keep track of th conversation any more.

This is unacceptable

I cannot debunk your imagination, no.

Many if not most media outlets covered it, none but a few RWNJ "infotainment" sites mentioned anything about insults.
the OP is real it’s not my imagination.

The MSNBC and Times of the world centered it like they did hunter bidens federal grand jury story

This is unacceptable

Oh look, projection.

How nice.

How nice for you.
If acknowledging facts as they come out in a trial is racist, then I guess so. The left has a habit of redefining what racist actually means, so I figure it may now include that.
They were excuses, attempts to deflect from the facts of the case.

This is unacceptable

Oh look, projection.

How nice.

How nice for you.
They were excuses, attempts to deflect from the facts of the case.
It's not deflecting if the facts conclusively show that a cop acted in self-defense from a real threat or if the actions of a suspect ended up compromising his health to the point of death. Floyd's case is gradually proving to be one where the guy had trouble breathing long before the knee technique and that the drugs in his system were fatal in their dosage.

If any deflecting is going on, it's from the activists and politicians that want to preserve their racial narratives.

It's not deflecting if the facts conclusively show that a cop acted in self-defense from a real threat or if the actions of a suspect ended up compromising his health to the point of death
Facts point to neither of those things.

This is unacceptable

So does all the "major media".

It's not deflecting if the facts conclusively show that a cop acted in self-defense from a real threat or if the actions of a suspect ended up compromising his health to the point of death
Facts point to neither of those things.
The Floyd trial most certainly points to the drug overdose issue, along with pre-existing heart disease that led to his breathing issues.

No.
??????????

Make up your mind.
Sigh, never mind.

I swear, conservatives can't even keep track of th conversation any more.
You seem to be very confused.

Forum List

Back